剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
That's actually...
这确实
Very rejuvenating.
很振奋人心
Who would of thought, 10 years later, we'd still be talking about Spectrum?
谁会想到 十年后我们还在谈论<荧光谱>
Not me.
反正我没想到
But right now,
但现在
I'm really glad that we are. That was really nice.
我很高兴我们还在谈论它 这感觉很好
Thank you, that was worth something to me.
谢谢 这对我来说很有意义
Thank you. I actually feel better.
谢谢 我感觉好多了
Um, okay, so I'm gonna play a clip here
好了 我要放一段
that you've seen a thousand times
你们已经看过上千遍的片段
and then I'll comment on it, which you've heard a thousand times.
然后我会发表你们也听过上千遍的评论
Whoa, there's a lot of questions!
哇哦 你们有好多问题啊
Alright, pause that, I think maybe we can, umm...
好吧 暂停片段 或许我们可以
Okay, thanks. I guess we'll go to questions...
谢谢 那我们就进入问答环节吧
First.
第一个问题
Why did you say you hate sci-fi?
你为什么说你讨厌科幻
Yeah! Seriously?
没错 真的假的
I...
我
I said that.
我说过这话
I mean, I said that?!
我是说 我说过这话吗
No...
并没有
Who loves sci-fi...
谁喜欢科幻
Here? You do, I saw.
这儿 你喜欢 我看到了
And you, and you. Okay, you do?
还有你 你 好吧 你也喜欢吗
Okay, yes! Oh, god...
好吧 很好 天呐
Okay, next question, next question, next question...
好了 下个问题 下个问题 下个问题
When are you shooting the Clint Eastwood movie?
你什么时候去拍克林特·伊斯特伍德的电影
Hush your mouth! Hush it down! Hush it down!
你小点声 小点声 小点声
I didn't even know that Clint Eastwood was making a western!
我都不知道克林特·伊斯特伍德要拍西部片
For the record, if it's a western.
准确说来 如果是西部片的话
You wouldn't shut up about it at the party!
你在派对上一直在说这事
You know that! Yeah!
你知道的 就是
I don't even know! I don't even know...
我真的不知道 真的不知道
If you had to choose
如果要在
between the Clint Eastwood movie and the Spectrum movie...
克林特·伊斯特伍德电影和<荧光谱>电影中选一个
Which would you choose? Good question.
你会选哪个 好问题
Why don't you move on from her? She's got lots of quest...
为什么不问问别人呢 她问题太多
Some other...
问问别人
Thank you for that.
谢谢你
I really want to be honest here, so I'm gonna be...
我真的很想说实话 所以我要
I'm gonna be honest with you, guys.
我要跟你们说实话
Spectrum!
<荧光谱>
Spectrum!
<荧光谱>
Spectrum!
<荧光谱>
Spectrum!
<荧光谱>
Okay, this is a little much, you're retarding me.
好吧 这有点过了 你们在妨碍我
What?!
什么
You're re... tard...
你们在妨 碍
I mean...
我是说
Yeah, you're retarding...
是的 你们在妨碍
Ya'll heard it, retarding... me. I'm...
你们都听到了 妨碍我 我是
I'm the one who's retarded.
我是被妨碍的那个(我才是弱智)
My ego's retarded.
我的自尊被妨碍了
Watch your mouth!
管好你的嘴
You're all retarded. You leave Miranda alone!
你们都被妨碍了(你们都是弱智) 你别去烦Miranda
Wow. Okay, I'm not...
哇 好吧 我没有
I'm not not leaving her alone, I'm just saying...
我没有想烦她 我只是说
Look, to retard...
听着 "妨碍"
The actual definition
实际的定义
is "To limit".
是"限制"
Okay? To...
好吗
Not the second, not...
不是第二种意思 不是
That's not it.
不是这样的
I give to charities. I give to... Just this morning I gave...
我热心慈善 我热心 就在今早我给了
Something to help...
一些东西去帮助
Spastic Seasonal...
季节性痉挛
Praclaning... .
普嗯嗯啊啊症
That's not a thing. Shit.
压根没有这种病 该死
You're an asshole,
你是个混♥蛋♥
you better watch it, dude! This son of a bitch,
嘴巴放干净 伙计 这个王八蛋
stole my lucky pen,
偷了我的幸运笔
and he refuses to give it back. You're a thief,
而且拒绝还给我 你是个小偷
Nerely. You're a thief. You're an asshole.
Nerely 你是个小偷 你是个混♥蛋♥
I didn't know I took your pen accidentally.
我不知道我不小心拿了你的笔
"Stole", that's a pretty harsh word. Right, guys?
"偷" 是个很严重的词 是吧 朋友们
Easy mistake.
很容易犯的错误
Here. Take your pen.
给 拿走你的笔
My eye!
我的眼睛
Jerry and Bobbie had sex? Yes.
Jeryy和Bobbie上♥床♥了 是的
Isn't that disgusting? Thank god.
这难道不恶心吗 谢天谢地
What's going on?
你在干嘛
Poker til the sun came up.
打牌打到天亮
And then somehow it turned into a quinceanera.
然后不知道怎么就变成了一场成人礼
I like your life so much better than mine.
相比之下我太喜欢你的生活了
Le debes mil dorares, Mr. Moore.
你欠他一千块哦 Moore先生
I let him win. When he bluffs, he touches his nose.
我让他赢的 他虚张声势的时候 就会摸鼻子
Listen, I need you to focus up for me, buddy.
听着 我需要你集中注意力 兄弟
Focus up!
集中注意力
Go with this.
即兴表演吧
Hello? Everybody, ladies and gentlemen,
各位 女士们先生们
your favorite captain...
你们最爱的船长
Mr. Jack Moore!
Jack Moore先生
How you doing?
你们好吗
I see you! Hey, Nerely!
我看见你了 嘿 Nerely
Oh, no. We got to talk to you!
哦 不 我们要和你谈谈
Come on, we're going.
走 我们得撤了
We are going. Bobbie, get my phone!
我们得撤了 Bobbie 拿上我的手♥机♥
Get my phone! You can run, but you can't hide!
拿上我的手♥机♥ 跑吧 你是躲不掉的
Hey, I can walk.
嘿 我能走路
What?
什么
Yeah, my shoes just makes my feet look ick.
只是我的鞋让我的脚看起来很恶心
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
I am also angry at you!
我也很生你的气
Okay, okay. The green room is uh...
好了 好了 绿色的房♥间是
I don't know. I think we're lost.
我不知道 我想我们迷路了
Hurry up or we're gonna lose him. You actually can walk?
快点 不然就要跟丢了 你可以走路吗
I'm handicapable. Come on!
我是假瘸 快点
Move it!
快点
Hey, shove over, stick boy.
嘿 挪过去一点 火柴人
Hey, guys! He's over there!
嘿 伙计们 他在那儿
Hey!
嘿
Hold my bag.
拿着我的包
I've been practicing my impression of you.
我一直在练习模仿你
I've got this.
交给我吧
Retarding! Retarding! I, uh...
妨碍我 妨碍我 我
I hate science fiction fans.
我讨厌科幻迷们
I don't appreciate what I've got.
我一点都不珍惜我拥有的东西
Trophies and awards are the only sense of self worth that I have.
只有奖杯和奖项才能让我感到存在的价值
I, uh...
我
I don't see what I have
我对拥有的东西视而不见
because my head is stuck so far up my own ass!
因为我的脑袋卡在了我自己的屁♥股♥里
I have a drinking problem.
我有酗酒问题
That's him! What?
是他 什么
I love you.
爱你哟
How is that me?
那怎么会是我
Hey, man.
嘿 老兄
Off stage already, huh?
这么快就结束了吗
Sorry to hear about the Clint Eastwood movie, man.
关于克林特·伊斯特伍德电影的事我很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, sor... what? What?
等下 抱歉 什么 什么
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表