剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Is that you?
那是你吗
Yes, it is.
没错 是我
Did they not have photography back then?
那个年代还没有摄影技术吗
Oh...
哦
Hey.
嘿
You again. You want me to finish signing your shirt?
又是你 你想让我把你的衣服签完吗
You know, no... I'm alright... with that.
嗯 不用 那样就行了
I just came to get my lucky pen back... from ya.
我只是来找你拿回我的幸运笔
Sir, would you like an autograph?
先生 你想要一个签名吗
No, I have so many, they're actually, very heavy, in this, tote.
不用 我有很多 它们真的很沉 就在这个包里
That... was given to me by Jason Momoa,
那支笔是杰森·莫玛给我的
the good Conan, so... if you could just give it back...
也就是蛮王柯南 所以 希望你能还给我
That is why I am here.
我就是为它而来的
Is that his pen?
这笔是他的吗
No, it is not.
不是
You know? Cash... would return the pen.
你知道吗 Cash会把笔还给我
Really?
真的吗
Oh...
哦
My name is Wray.
我的名字是Wray
This is my pen.
这是我的笔
No, it's not. Yes, it is.
它不是你的 它就是
No, it isn't. No, it's not. Is. Is too!
它不是 它不是 它是 它就是
Sir, you are insinuating that Mr. Nerely is a liar,
先生 你在暗示Nerely先生是个骗子
a petty thief, and an arrogant asshole.
小毛贼 还是个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
Leave the line now!
马上离开队伍
Damn!
厉害
Next.
下一位
Hi.
你好
Oh, my god...
天啊
How ya doing?
你好吗
I'm a hugger, come on up here.
我更喜欢拥抱 来抱一个
Sir?
先生
I need you to let go. Okay.
请你放手 好的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll bring my taser next time. Okay.
我下次会带上电击枪 好
Next.
下一位
Hello.
你好
Can you make it out to Kevin?
你能写上"致Kevin"吗
Okay.
好
To Kevin...
致Kevin
Here we go.
好了
Can you just hand it to me? Yes, there you go.
你能把它递给我吗 好 给你
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Next.
下一位
You write something for me?
你能为我写一句话吗
I think... I know what you want me to write.
我觉得 我知道你想要我写什么
I...
我
Will...
们
Willlllll...
们
Seeeeeeee...
地
Youuu...
狱
In helllllllllllll!
再见
Your show...
你的剧
helped me to forget
帮我忘记了
what happened to my village.
我们村庄的悲惨遭遇
I burn it down.
我烧掉了它
Thank you.
谢谢你
You are an angel...
你是个天使
from the heaven.
从天堂来的
Let's go.
我们走
Oh my god, that was amazing. You are a machine!
天呐 太棒了 你简直是台机器
Thank you, thank you. You're a machine!
谢谢 谢谢 你就是台机器啊
I just...
我只是
A soft serve machine.
一台"软冰淇淋"机
Remind me not to have any of those bourbon balls while I'm here.
记得提醒我别吃那些波旁夹心球
Is that my script?
这是我的剧本吗
That was in my pocket. Yeah, so was your wallet.
它在我兜里的啊 是啊 你的钱包也一样
I needed to get some cash so I could make extra copies.
我需要现金才能复印嘛
It's Clint Eastwood! Hush.
这可是克林特·伊斯特伍德 嘘
Hush it down.
小点声
No one is supposed to know about this.
这件事不该让任何人知道
Well I think Clint...
我认为克林特
Wouldn't mind if I rehearsed with you.
不会介意由我陪你排练的
Okay, hush.
嘘 嘘
Hush, please.
拜托小点声
Please.
求你了
Keep your voice down.
小点声
I am a professional actress.
我是一名职业演员
I have been in films,
我演过电影
television,
电视剧
plays,
戏剧
circuses,
马戏
training videos,
培训视频
commercials and snuff films.
广♥告♥ 还有谋杀录像带
So, I think I can be trusted to run an audition with you.
因此 一场试镜而已 我认为我应当得到信任
Did you say snuff films?
你刚才是说谋杀录像带吗
Yes, we botched the ending though...
是 不过我们把结局搞砸了
Okay...
好吧
I will do this with you if you keep quiet.
如果你保持安静 我就跟你排练
Yes! Okay. Hush. Let's go.
太棒了 没问题 嘘 我们走
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表