剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Meanwhile, on "Con Man"...
"展会明星"进行时
There is a doll convention?
还有个娃娃展会吗
I'm in the wrong hotel!
我来错酒店了
No, I'm in the right hotel.
没错 就是这个酒店
You're here for the sci-fi convention?
你是来参加科幻展的
The gay thing, it's an act to bring in the ladies!
说自己基佬其实是吸引姑娘们的手段
From "Serenity". It was a great tv show.
<冲出宁静号♥> 很棒的剧集
Well... "Serenity" was the movie.
<冲出宁静号♥>其实是电影
The television show was "Firefly". That's good stuff.
电视剧叫做<萤火虫> 都很棒
Kekokekokekokei!
Kekokekokekokei
Hello... beautiful.
你好啊 美人
No, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不
Look, she's the only woman under 60 in the hotel
她是酒店里所有随身带瓷娃娃的女士里
carrying around a baby doll.
唯一一个六十岁以下的
No, she's not a child. She's a woman.
不 她不是小孩子 她是成年女性
Did you see Battlestar Galactica?
你看过<太空堡垒卡拉狄加>吗
Yeah, the new one...
嗯 新版的
She looks just like that hot, hot cylon.
她和那个性感的赛昂人长得特像
No, the other one.
不是 另一个
The other one...
另一个
The other one.
另一个
The other one.
另一个
The other one.
另一个
No, that... no...
不 那个 不
She was a cylon?
那个是赛昂人吗
Oh, right...
哦 好吧
It got really confusing in the later seasons...
近几季剧情越来越混乱了
Listen, it doesn't matter.
听我说 这都不要紧
I just need to send her a bottle of wine
我只需要送她一瓶酒
to apologize for insulting the memory of her dead baby.
为我冒犯她死去的孩子的行为道歉
Hello? Did you... Hello?
喂 你干嘛 喂
No service. No serv... What...
我没叫房♥间服务 怎么
Why aren't you ready?
你怎么没准备好
We've got that meeting with that action figure guy.
我们要和那个做人偶的见面
You have a key to my room? I overpacked.
你怎么有我房♥间的钥匙 我东西带多了
You stored things in my closet?
你还放了东西在我柜子里
I didn't know what costume I was gonna wear for the contest,
我先前不确定要穿哪件服装去比赛
so I brought backup.
所以我多带了一套
Oh, good... Here it is.
哦 很好 在这儿
Hold this. Oh, Jesus...
拿着 我的天
Hold it, please.
帮我拿一下
What the hell is this? Oh, I don't know...
这他妈的是什么 我也不知道
You have an alien in my closet?
你在我柜子里放了个外星人
Yeah, well... I'm sure there's
怎么了 我相信
other things in there too we don't know about.
里面还有其他我们不知道的东西
What are you getting into costume now for?
你现在穿这么光鲜干嘛
What? Just Bobbie looking like Bobbie.
怎么了 我本身就是这种风格
I'd say you're Bobbie looking like Luis Guzman.
要我说像Luis Guzman风还差不多
Oh, I see... You're upset!
啊 我知道了 你不高兴
Because I have two suitors and you have none.
因为我有两个追求者 你一个都没有
Alright, Sean Maher's gay.
好吧 Sean Maher是同性恋
Leslie Jordan is...
Leslie Jordan是
He's gay. I mean, he might be bi-curious,
他是同性恋 他好像对两边都有兴趣
biunlikely. Wray...
却不像是双性恋 Wray
Sexuality is a fluid thing.
性取向是个可变(体液)问题
A viscous translucent fluid...
黏黏的 半透明的液体
Whose smell is largely dictated
其气味很大程度上取决于
by its diet. So glad I haven't eaten.
吃了什么 幸好我还没吃饭
Wray? It's Leslie.
Wray 我是Leslie
Leslie, hey...
Leslie 嘿
Hey. I need to talk to you about your manager.
嘿 我需要和你谈谈你的经理
Me?
我吗
Well look at you...
看看你
Look at us...
看看我们
Hey, what is your...
嘿 你的
Political persuasion?
政♥治♥倾向是怎样的
I'm just wondering...
我很好奇
Well I am...
呃 我是
Totally liberal.
极左
My mind is so open that I'm
我的思想太开放了
afraid shit's gonna fall out of it when I bend over.
我都担心弯腰的时候 屎会喷出来
And I love...
以及我喜欢
The gays.
基佬们
Oh, I don't love the gays...
哦 我不喜欢基佬们
Oh, you don't?
你不喜欢
I...
我
They make me very angry! Yeah...
他们太令我生气了 嗯
Where do you guys get off besides on each other's backs?
你们基佬除了射在背上还会射在哪儿
Well, I...
我
A gay...
一个基佬
Stand in front of you mocking
就站在你面前
your impotent authority!
嘲笑你无力的权威
Yet I am strangely attracted...
但是我却奇怪地被吸引
What am I saying? I...
我在说什么呀 我
Just meet me!
来见我吧
In the hotel bar...
酒吧
Six o'clock...
六点见
So I can just understand how...
让我弄明白
Oh boy, yes...
天呐 好的
My levee is just about to burst...
我的"潮堤"要喷发了
Your levee gonna burst!
你的潮堤会喷发
Like Katrina... Oh, that's awful! That's alright.
像卡特里娜飓风一样 不 那太糟糕了 还好啦
I like bad! You're awful!
我喜欢坏坏的 你太坏了
You're awful!
你太坏了
Goddamn!
奶奶的
Goodbye?
再见
I could hear everything you were saying.
你们说的每个字我可都能听到
Everything.
每个字
Levees about to break?
你的潮堤要喷发
Leslie...
Leslie
Hey... Wray...
嘿 Wray
Hey, Sean. Hi.
嘿 Sean 嘿
I need to talk to you about your manager.
我需要和你谈谈你的经理
Who, me?
谁 我吗
Hello...
你好呀
How are you?
你好吗
Hmm, just hangin'...
嗯 没啥事
Congratulations again
再次祝贺你
on your win last night.
昨晚获胜
Did I mention how...
我有和你说过你是多么
Courageous...
勇敢吗
I think you are?
在我心中
You can say it again.
你可以再说一遍
It is scary...
与众不同
To be extraordinary.
是非常可怕的
Most people try and hide that part of themselves...
大多数人会将自己的那部分深藏柜中
But you... you embrace your true self.
而你 却坦然面对真实的自我
In the face...
即使面对
Of enormous...
众多的
Opposition.
反对
You are... Horny.
你是如此的 性奋
Courageous.
勇敢
These are amazing.
这一对儿真棒啊
Are they... Are they new?
是新的吗
Used.
旧的
You bought...
你买♥♥了
Pre-owned...
二手的
Bra... Tits. Tits.
胸罩 乳♥房♥♥ 乳♥房♥♥
Doesn't matter.
这不要紧
Doesn't matter...
不要紧
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表