剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, Jack!
嘿 Jack
What are you doing? Oh, reshoots for Mission Hammertoe.
你在干嘛呢 重拍<槌状趾使命>
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢
Uh, alps? No.
呃 阿尔卑斯山 不是
Tetons? I think. Where are we?
提顿山脉 我猜的 我们在哪儿呢
Where are we?
我们在哪儿呢
Burbank.
伯班克
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Martina. Martina...
Martina Martina
You know, Martina, I think you should stay very,
Martina 我认为在这种低体温的情况下
very close to me in the event of hypothermia.
你应该跟我挨得特别特别近
Body heat could be the only thing that saves our lives.
我们就靠着互相取暖来活命了
You know, I've got to tell you, I'm such a huge, huge fan.
我得告诉你 我是你的超级粉丝
Get out! Buddy, buddy, listen.
不会吧 兄弟 兄弟 听着
Ben, did you have the make-up girl?
Ben 你是押了化妆师妹子吗
Yeah, you won the pool.
好吧 你赢了
Snow guy, keep it coming. Buddy, buddy.
摇雪的那个 继续摇 兄弟 兄弟
Make this a little winter
把这里变成
wonderland for me and my little snow princess.
我和白雪公主的小小冬日乐园
Buddy... You are my snow princess, you know that?
兄弟 你就是我的白雪公主 知道吗
Buddy, buddy, listen, listen.
兄弟 兄弟 听着 听我说
I am on a date right now.
我现在在约会
With a crazy... She's crazy,
和一个疯狂的 她真是很疯
yeah. Actually crazy, crazy, hot lady.
真的 疯狂又性感的女士
Nice. CCHL?
棒 疯狂辣妹
That is super fun, I tell you.
这样的最棒了 我跟你说
No, she has a baby doll that she thinks is an actual baby.
不 她把一个瓷娃娃当作真的婴儿
Ahh Jesus!
啊 我的天
Wray Wray, we're screwed!
Wray Wray 我们完了
Sorry, I... I gotta go.
抱歉 我 我得挂了
I just killed this woman's replacement baby.
我刚把她的"替代宝宝"给杀了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
哦 不 不要啊
Dinner roll?
要餐包吗
No! Yes, yes!
不要 要 要的
Yes, come back.
要的 回来
Ciabatta? Yes!
拖鞋面包 好
Perfect. Perfect.
完美 完美
Oh, yeah!
很好
Just an ear...
再安一个耳朵
An ear away from not working...
安上耳朵就齐活了
And then a hat...
然后加上帽子
Look! You buying that?
快看 能骗过你吗
No! It's terrible, you're screwed.
不能 烂透了 你完了
I'll see you in hell.
我们地狱再见
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Big fan.
我是狂热粉丝
Oh, how cute! I've gotta get a picture. Hold on.
好可爱 我要给你们拍张照 别动
Uh... Really? Yes.
呃 真的吗 当然了
Will you... Tilt her head down I can't see her face.
你能不能 把她的脑袋放低一点 我看不到她的脸了
Yeah, no, more.
嗯 再低一点
Let's see...
我们来看看
What... What's wrong with her face?
她 她的脸怎么了
Are those burns? No, they're not...
那是烧伤吗 不 不是
They're not... They're not...
不是的 不是
Burns. Oh god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Don't... Wait...
烧伤 天呐 我很抱歉 很抱歉 别 等等
This is... This is bread. See? No! No...
这是 这是面包 看到了吗 不 不
That was a dumb idea.
我♥干♥嘛要这样做
Here...
给你
Wait, what...
等等
Where's her head?
她的头哪儿去了
With Jesus.
去见上帝了
Why is it always the head?
为什么受伤的总是头
My son melted... And now Isabelle.
我儿子熔化了 现在又是Isabelle
I'm sorry, you said melted?
不好意思 你刚刚说熔化
I was making paella...
我当时在做什锦饭
He was too close...
他离得太近了
His face melted into a puddle.
他的脸熔成了一团泥
This is why I bought porcelain this time...
所以我这次才买♥♥了个瓷的
You never had a son. You never had a baby.
你压根没有儿子 你没有孩子
You've never... You are crazy,
你从没有 你疯了
do you know that? That is just a baby doll.
你知道吗 这只是个婴儿瓷娃娃
You've only had merchandise.
你有的只是件商品
No! Get your hands off of him. Don't you dare!
不 把你的手拿开 再碰试试
What? He's just a jack off doll.
怎么了 他就是个自♥慰♥的娃娃
What are you talking about?
你在乱讲什么
Push the button on his back. Watch him whack it.
按他背上的按钮 看他撸管吧
Oh, no, Wray Wray. No, no, no!
哦 不 Wray Wray 不 不要 不
Enjoy playing with yourself.
祝你撸得开心
Murderer!
杀人犯
Wray Wray.
Wray Wray
Oh god.
天呐
That is obscene, man.
不堪入目啊 伙计
Bobbie!
Bobbie
My action figure jerks off.
我的人偶会自♥慰♥
Sean. Yeah?
Sean 什么事
What do you want? Look at you...
你有什么事 看看你
Is Bobbie here?
Bobbie在吗
Yes.
在的
Can I talk to her please?
我能跟她谈谈吗
Uh, no.
不行
Well, okay...
好吧
Fine. Can you tell her
行 你告诉她
that I'm not signing any action figures, ever?
我不会在任何一个人偶上签名 永远不会
Okay.
好的
We're busy.
我们挺忙的
Sean, come on in, sweetheart. Bobby, somebody took...
Sean 快来 亲爱的 Bobbie 有人
Seriously?
认真的吗
Leslie?
Leslie
Well, your timing is not good.
现在时机可不太好
Is Bobbie here?
Bobbie在吗
Have you seen Maher's abs?
你看过Maher的腹肌吗
Straight guy code of secrecy there but my junk popped!
直男互相保密 那腹肌给我看硬了啊
Leslie, look, my action figure has a design flaw.
Leslie 看 我的活动人偶有个设计问题
It needs to be recalled.
得回炉重造
Look at that.
你看这个
My god...
我的天
The possibilities!
这个也用得上
No! No!
不 不要
Leslie.
Leslie
You give him back!
你把他还回来
Bullshit! Leslie! Leslie!
妈的 Leslie Leslie
He's an innocent! He's an innocent!
他还是个孩子 他还什么都不懂
Please.
拜托
Be gentle.
轻一点
Wray Wray...
Wray Wray
Whip me!
鞭笞我吧
It's so smooth...
太顺滑了
You feel it now!
你感受一下
Yes!
爽
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表