剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Are you ever gonna make a movie?
你们有打算拍部电影吗
Never.
绝不
Never.
绝对不拍
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, what's your name?
你叫什么名字啊
Marion, sir.
Marion 先生
No, shit!
不会吧
My character in the video game's
今早我在游戏里配音的角色
name was Marion this morning.
也叫做Marion
You weren't shot in the rectum, were you?
你没被人射中过直肠吧
I was... I'm sorry, it's an inside...
我 抱歉 这是个内部
Video game joke...
游戏内的笑话
War's not a game.
战争可不是游戏
I know it's not a game.
我知道战争不是游戏
I mean that there are similarities.
我是说他们有相似之处
What similarities?
哪些相似之处
First person shoot 'em ups.
都是第一人称射击嘛
I mean, I don't get PTSD, but you know...
我没有创伤后精神障碍 但是
Actually, if you play long enough,
事实上 如果你玩了太久游戏
you will dream about it.
你就会梦到它
So...
所以
I can see that I'm upsetting you.
我能看出来我让你不高兴了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just want to say...
我只是想说
Thank you for your service.
感谢你的付出
Yeah, what service are you thanking me for?
你到底在为了什么付出而感谢我
Your service...
你的付出
It's empty if you don't know what you're talking about.
如果你不知道自己在说什么 那就没有任何意义
You went to Kabul, right?
你去了喀布尔 对吧
Yes, I did. That service, then.
是的 我去了 就是那个付出啊
I thank you...
我因为那个
For that.
感谢你
Iraq thanks you.
伊♥拉♥克♥也感谢你
Kabul's not in Iraq.
喀布尔不在伊♥拉♥克♥
Shit.
妈的
The other one...
另一场战争
Longest war in American history?
美国历史上最长的战争吗
Yeah, I know... Is it?
对 我知道 是吗
Talibanistan... Ghanistan.
塔♥利♥班♥汗 富汗
Ghanistan? Afghanistan.
富汗 阿富汗
Thirteen years of combat.
十三年的战斗
I'm sure it's a common mistake.
犯这种错误很常见吧
Hey...
嘿
Do you know what the longest war
你知道美国历史上历时最长的
in American history is?
一次战争是什么
Afghanistan?
阿富汗战争
You overheard me. She overheard me.
你刚才听到了 她刚才听到了
Well, we're not technically still at war...
严格说来 我们已经不在交战状态中了
Major combat operations have ended...
主要的作战行动已经结束
And it was officially an operation.
而且官方称之为"行动"
Operation Enduring Freedom.
"永久自♥由♥行动"
We still have like 2000 troops
我们仍然还有大概两千个连队
stationed over there, so...
驻扎在那里 所以
Wolf Blitzer over here.
我们这儿来了位军事家
Just take your picture...
赶紧拿着照片
This is a picture of Milo Ventimiglia!
你拿的这是Milo Ventimiglia的照片啊
Celebrities, please, to the staging area.
各位名人们 请到舞台区
If we can get all celebrities to the staged area, please.
请各位名人到舞台区
Alright! Everybody, welcome to Jammer Comics.
好了 各位 欢迎来到"干扰仪"漫画店
I'm very privileged to be hosting this panel today,
我非常荣幸能够主持今天的座谈会
on overcoming the bigotry of racist stereotypes in hate art.
今天的主题是 "克服歧视性作品中顽固的种族偏见"
And here are our panelists,
来参与座谈会的有
Mr. Michael Dorn,
Michael Dorn先生
Mr. Kevin Grevioux, and
Kevin Grevioux先生 以及
Wray Nerely.
Wray Nerely
I love you, Milo!
我爱你 Milo
Got it.
找到了
Mr. Dorn,
Dorn先生
you're no stranger to sci-fi, of course,
你对科幻题材肯定不陌生了
and he can currently be seen in "The Merchant of Venice"
而且我们现在可以在<威尼斯商人>中见到他
at the Cerritos playhouse.
就在禧瑞都剧场上演
Just tremendous, by the way. Thank you, thank you.
非常精彩 谢谢 谢谢
Let's talk about the forest god, Tartanos, in "Verger".
让我们谈谈<教堂司事>里的森林之神 Tartanos
Certainly.
好的
Tartanos is a great role, and role model.
Tartanos是一个伟大的角色 是一位榜样
I am pretty sure that 50 years ago
我很确信在五十年前
he wouldn't even exist in animation,
他压根不会出现在影视动画里
or even popular entertainment.
甚至连大众娱乐里都不会有
Well if he did, he would no doubt be
如果有的话 那他肯定也是
voiced by a white actor
由白人演员来配音的
even though Tartanos is black.
即使他是黑人形象
That just...
这实在
That just rankles me. It's like vocal blackface.
这让我很不爽 就像在学黑人说话
Vocal blackface? Oh, just...
学黑人说话 哦 只是
Just talking about it my hackles are halfway up.
只是提到这个我就快要上火了
Uh, mine are straight up.
我已经完全上火了
I mean, I get a violent urge every time I think about it.
每次一想到这个 我就想打人
Could we maybe hear a sample of Tartanos,
我们能听一听Tartanos的声音吗
the warrior king?
这位勇士之王
Sure.
当然
The squares in that die, dilly dell
幽谷里的广场上
choppity chair for the keggily king!
摆放着新王之座
Kegel king?
性王
Powerful.
力量十足
And... And a hero too.
同时也很有英雄气概
Not some cartoonish outsized punchline
不像那些卡♥通♥里的过分包袱
predicating on a stereotype.
都是建立在种族刻板印象上
Wray, let's talk about "What's up, bitch?".
Wray 我们来谈谈<咋了 贱♥人♥>
Milo mentioned your character, Rigamarole.
Milo提到了你的角色 "墨迹哥"
Would you, do the voice for us?
你愿意为我们表演几句吗
Skip me.
跳过我吧
Okay...
呃
We're gonna... I'm gonna go last...
我 我想最后一个来
Skip me.
跳过我吧
What's... What's up with you, Kevin?
你 你怎么样 Kevin
We love you, Milo!
我们爱你 Milo
Okay... Uh... Kevin,
好的 呃 Kevin
you are voicing Sparkle, in "The Finicky Dragon".
你在<挑剔的龙>里 为"小火花"配音
I will drink your blood,
我要喝你的血
from the husk of your rank and ruined soul.
从你包裹着恶臭腐坏灵魂的躯壳中
She's an amazing character.
她是个了不起的角色
You know, she really speaks to the damage done
她真的说出了那些
by the stereotypical shuck and jive
刻板印象中的误导行为
high jinks for cheap laughs.
以及低级趣味所造成的伤害
What it is, is an extended metaphor
它通过夸张的比喻手法
that actually outlines the...
刻画出了
I guess you would call it the
我们可以称之为
effects of institutional racism.
机构性种族歧视的影响
Oh, racism pisses me off.
种族歧视让我火大
It rankles my hackles.
我这愤怒的火焰啊
Mine too.
我也是
I mean I see red.
我会眼前一片血红
Uh, sometimes I black out,
有时我会眼前一黑
and when I come to some place else hours later,
等几个小时后 我在其他地方醒来
I wake up with a blunt object
我身旁会有个钝器
covered in some poor guy's blood.
沾满了某个倒霉蛋的血
I do the same thing.
我也会这样
I mean I have to...
我甚至得
Watch the news to see who I've killed.
看新闻才知道自己杀了谁
Yeah, I...
嗯 我
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表