剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
I do.
但我知道
You're an artist.
你是个艺术家
Right? Yeah.
对吧 是啊
Well, their flattery inflates your ego,
他们的恭维让你自我膨胀
so it give you a...
让你产生一种
an artifical sense of yourself,
虚假的自我认知
which ultimately, retards
最终会妨碍
your artistic truth.
你的艺术本质
Which can't help but retard your ability to create.
然后继续妨碍你的创作能力
Are you saying "retards"?
你说的是"弱智"吗
Retards it all up.
全给你妨碍了
I don't know that you're using that word correctly.
我觉得你这个词用的不对
Retard.
妨碍
To impede or hinder.
阻碍或是束缚
Those fans are retarding me.
这些粉丝绝对在妨碍我
Oh wait. you know what? I gotta go change my ticket.
哦 等下 我得去换机票
They put me in coach.
他们把我安排在经济舱
My back cannot handle that kind of punishment.
我的后背承受不了那种煎熬
Well, you know what? When you get to the plane
这样 等你上了飞机
if you see a convention fan in first class...
如果你看到头等舱里有去展会的粉丝
Lieutenant,
上尉
you just order them...
你就命令他们
to switch seats with you.
跟你换座位
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
Just...
只要
Be who they think you are.
做他们心中的那个你
Be who they think I am.
做他们心中的那个我
See you on the plane.
飞机上见
For the shire!
为了夏尔
Hello.
你好
Oh, my god...
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Tribute.
敬礼
It is such a pleasure to meet you, Cash.
见到您真是我的荣幸 Cash
I work for a living, soldier.
我可是有正式称谓的 士兵
You call me "Lieutenant".
你要叫我"上尉"
Lieutenant...
上尉
War has broken out... Oh shit, excuse me.
战争已经爆发 糟糕 抱歉
I'm headed to the con.
我正是要去展会
Right now. I going to see you.
就是现在 我是要去看你的
I brought a bunch of stuff for you to sign. Yes, soldier.
我带了一堆东西等你签名 好的 士兵
I have a mission for you that's of the utmost importance, okay?
我有一个至关重要的任务要交给你
You've been reassigned. You're gonna be stationed...
你被重新分配了 你将会驻扎在
In row 32.
第三十二排
Mmkay? Lieutenant, but I'm...
好吗 上尉 但是我
Look.
听着
I didn't say it wasn't gonna be a dangerous mission.
我没提到这次任务有多危险
It's gonna be dangerous, very dangerous.
它很危险 极其危险
It's gonna be tight quarters and smells by themselves.
空间会很狭小 气味也不好闻
You're gonna need your wits, all your training...
你需要动用你的智慧 你的训练成果
You need...
你需要
Skill... Okay,
技能 好吧
but you need to sign everything that I have.
但是你得签了我所有的东西
No, no, no, no. No, no. No, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
Look...
听着
I don't wanna sign that. Listen, so, uh...
我不想签这个 听着 呃
At the conclusion of the mission... No.
在任务完成后 不
Now. And I will rendezvous... no? Shit.
就现在 你和我会合在 好吧 该死
Use my lucky pen.
用我的幸运笔
How much crap do you have? A lot.
你有多少破烂要签 很多
I have 16 nieces and nephews.
我有十六个侄子侄女
I'm a very busy uncle.
我是个很忙的叔叔
Seriously?
真的吗
God, that has got to be the last thing.
天啊 这个签完就没有了吧
Actually, this too. You want me to sign your tits?
还剩一个 你想让我在你的奶♥子♥上签名吗
And I'm sorry, Lieutenant, I know it is against code
抱歉 上尉 我知道这违反规定
to deface... Look, we're not doing that anymore.
有伤风化 得了 不玩角色扮演了
So you're gonna text me, right?
你会给我发短♥信♥吧
Sean Astin?
Sean Astin
Oh, my god. Is that your seat?
我的天啊 你坐在这儿是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Thank you, but deal is off. I am not moving.
谢谢你 但是协议取消 我不换了
Of course you are. I just signed all your crap!
你必须换啊 我给你所有的破烂都签名了
You know, sometimes in life stuff like that happens.
人生嘛 这种事时不时是会发生的
I've only half signed your shirt!
你的衣服我只签了一半
It looks... alright. Okay now, get up.
它看着 挺好的 起来吧
What the hell, man.
搞什么啊 伙计
Look,
听着
soldier, we entered...
士兵 我们已经
into an agreement,
有了协定
and you are forfeiting
现在你要违背
that... We're not doing that anymore.
那 不玩角色扮演了
I am a huge fan of "Spectrum" But this is Samwise Gamgee.
我是<荧光谱>的铁粉 但是这可是山姆卫斯·詹吉
Yeah, I am.
没错 就是我
And he's in "The Strain"!
而且他还演了<血族>
I love Guillermo Del Toro, I love his work,
我超爱吉尔莫·德尔·托罗 我爱他的作品
I just think it's so great he's in TV.
我觉得他能来电视圈真是太好了
The Strain? I love this guy!
<血族> 我爱这家伙
I sit... Sir?
我坐 先生
Yes? I need you to take your seat, please.
怎么 请到您的座位坐好
In row...
在第
32.
三十二排
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生 你
You wouldn't happen to be a sci-fi fan, would you?
你不会恰巧是个科幻迷吧
Fuck off.
滚开
Oh...
哦
Okay, that's grounds for removal.
呃 这是驱逐的证据啊
I think that is grounds for...
我觉得这够得上
ejection from this flight. I'm Federal Air Marshal Cahoots,
被强制驱逐了吧 我是联邦空警Cahoots
I could have you ejected from this flight
如果必要的话 我可以在三万英尺的高空
at 30,000 feet, if necessary.
把你驱逐出去
I think this man needs some warm nuts and maybe a towel.
我觉得这位先生需要一些暖坚果 或许还要来条毛巾
Hot, hot, hot towels. Sir, can we, please?
很热 很热 很热的毛巾 先生 请
Have a good flight.
祝你飞行愉快
This way.
这边走
Dishonorable discharge.
开除军籍
Wray Nerely!
Wray Nerely
I'm gonna buy you a beer when we get there. Nerely?
等我们到了 我请你喝啤酒 Nerely
Hey, it's me!
嘿 是我啊
You signed my toilet paper!
你给我的厕纸签了名
Two seats in one day, it's crazy.
一天内两次坐在一起 缘分啊
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表