可能
off if he finds out we're nobodies?-Maybe.
或者他觉得我们是卧底条子 该死
Or maybe he decides-we're undercover coppers. Shit.
你觉得他会怎么对我们?别回答
What do you think he'd do to us-then? Don't answer that.
我们得让他相信我们是专业玩家
We just need to convince him-that we're serious players.
靠编故事能做到吗?
Which we're going to-do by telling him a story?
没错
Absolutely.
没有什么比好故事更有力量
There is nothing more powerful-than a good story.
比如《船的故事》
NARRATOR: Like a Boat Story.
我们需要找个真实组织——
We need to find a real outfit -
贩毒集团之类的——
cartel, whatever -
假装我们有关系
that we can say we're connected to.
就说我们要拓展英国市场
We're branching out into the UK.
规模要足够大
Big enough to be serious.
但又不能太大...免得他认识内部的人
But not so big that...you know,-he might have links to someone.
锡那罗亚集团?全球最大毒枭之一
Sinaloa Cartel? One of the biggest-cartels in the world.
但既然是全球最大,文尼说不定
But if they're the biggest in the-world, then isn't there a chance
接触过他们的人?
that Vinnie might've met someone-from it?
该你说了
You should do the talking.
为什么?因为你是话术专家-你以前靠撒谎吃饭的
Why? Cos you are a talker.-You used to lie for a living.
你总得说点什么-但我是本地人 如果他是本地人...
Well, you'll have to say something.-But I am a local. If he's a local...
你怕你们可能互相认识
You're afraid you might-know each other.
我们不是全都互相认识 -你这自以为是的混♥蛋♥
We don't all know each other,-you patronising bastard.
试试口音 我不想 -你可能必须这么做
Try an accent. I don't want to.-You might have to.
来啊-你会模仿什么口音?
Come on,-are there any accents you can do?
呃 我想
Ah, well, I suppose
我从艾伦四岁起就给他扮-俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍角色
I've been doing this Russian spy-character for Alan
现在挺熟练了...
since he were four,-I've got quite good...
不 俄♥罗♥斯♥毒贩感觉太直白了-不是吗?
No, no, Russian drug dealer feels-a bit on the nose, doesn't it?
你觉得我长得像毒贩吗?
Do you think-I look like a drug dealer?
你...也不是不像毒贩
Well, you... You don't NOT-look like a drug dealer.
是啊 但就像你说的-我们必须考虑周全
Yeah, I know, but it's like you-said, we've got to think of-everything.
比如 我要不要弄些假纹身之类的?
Like, should I get-some fake tattoos and stuff?
不 重点不在装扮
No, this isn't about the costume.
而在于...自信懂吗?
It's about...confidence, you know?
对我们编的故事深信不疑
Conviction in the story-we're telling.
呃 文尼你好-我们代表卡西塔诺家族...
Erm, Vinnie, hi,-we represent the Casitano Family...
不行 不可信
Nah. Don't believe it.
为什么?听起来像编的
Why? Sounds made up.
本来就是编的 我知道
Because it is. I know that.
那你为什么这么消极?
So why you being so negative?
就不能多点"是的 而且..."的配合吗?
How about some more, "Yes, and..."
这他妈不是游戏!-你以为我不知道吗?
This isn't a fucking game!-You think I don't know that?
呃
Urgh.
这又是什么?
What's that, then?
你给我看鸡♥巴♥干什么?
Why are you showing me a penis?
你要求的-是医院那个医生的
Cos you asked.-It's that doctor from the hospital.
好吧 我们...?-抱歉...
OK. Shall we, er...?-Sorry...
我满眼都是屌♥
Just...all I can see is dick.
这个怎么样?
What about this?
什么?好吧 呃...
What? OK, er...
必须承认——他们以
Granted - they are known for
斩首叛徒闻名...斩首!?
decapitating the people that-cross them... Decapitating!?
先听我说完
But just bear with me.
这是个从南美进货-但销往全欧洲的
They're an Albanian operation who-buy from South America
阿尔巴尼亚贩毒集团
but who sell throughout-most of Europe.
但组织结构不同于其他毒枭
But they're structured-differently from most cartels.
因为他们极度重视匿名
Cos they're so obsessed-with anonymity,
每个环节对其他部分都知之甚少...
no one part of the operation knows-too much about the rest...
像恐怖组织-或者恋爱关系
Like a terrorist cell.-Or a relationship.
他们叫科索沃集团-名字听着很普通
They're called the Kosovar Group.-Not too interesting-sounding.
非常直白-还有什么信息?
It's very matter of fact.-What else does it say?
资料很少 你知道...
There's very little, y'know...
抓过几个马仔 但没人能指认高层
Couple of arrests, but no-one's ever-turned on the higher-ups
因为根本不知道高层是谁
because they just don't know-who they are.
好 明白了
OK. OK, then.
发完了
That's done.
你说...?-什么叫发完了?
What do...?-What do you mean, it's done?
什么...?我刚说了
What...? I just told you.
我给文尼发短♥信♥说我们是科索沃集团的
I texted Vinnie and told him that-we were with the Kosovar Group
要见面 我没让你打字啊!操!
and that we wanted to meet.-I didn't mean type it. Fuck!
这是我们第一个勉强能用的点子!
That is the first vaguely-passable thing we said!
你也同意这个...-这还是我的手♥机♥...
You agreed that it was...-This is my fucking phone and all...
我的手♥机♥太旧了...-你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病?
My phone's too old...-What is... What is wrong with you?
该死
SHE WHISPERS: Shit.
时间地点
A time and a place.
所以...我们真要干了
So...we're really doing this.
没错...
Right...
是的
Yeah.
这就是人们常说的关键时刻——
Yeah. This is one of those moments-that people talk about -
检验你真正成色的时刻
you find out what-you're really made of.
或者是另一种时刻
Or it's one of those other moments
脑袋搬家的时刻
where you get your fucking head-chopped off.
我想吐
I feel sick.
喂?
Hello?
我在外面
Hi, I'm outside.
好 马上出来
All right, I'm coming now.
不!
No!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
该死!
Shit!
操!
Fuck!
操!操!
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
把该死的门打开
Open the fucking door.
听着
Look, listen to me.
我本不想杀你 但意外难免
I'm not supposed to kill you-but shit happens.
开门 我认真的 -不然开枪了
Open the door. Listen,-I mean this, or I'm gonna shoot.
我数三声
I'm gonna count down from three.
不开玩笑
And I'm not joking.
三、二...
Three, two...
好好好 -...一!
All right. All right.-..one!
啊!我♥操♥!
Aargh. Fucking hell!
你说要数到三的!
You said you'd count to three!
没人真数到三 走
Nobody counts to three. Now move.
# 我从来都无法安然入睡
# I've never been able-to just go to sleep
# 如今深陷困境 更是辗转难眠
# It's so much harder now-I'm in trouble so deep
# 万千思绪在脑中盘旋
# My head is all swirling and-twirling with thoughts
# 真的能得到幸福 还是终将败露?
# Can I really be happy,-or will I get caught?
# 失眠啊 你在何方?
# Insomnia, where are ya?
# 找到你了
# I found ya
# 失眠 -如波斯尼亚的孤儿般无助
# Insomnia,-like an orphan in Bosnia
# 失眠
# Insomnia
# 但或许今夜
# But maybe tonight
# 我能
# I just might
# 合上双眼
# Close my eyes
# 失眠啊 你在何方?
# Insomnia, where are ya?
# 找到你了
# I found ya
# 失眠... #
# Insomnia... #
我们向所有受害者家属 -及朋友表示哀悼...
TV: Our thoughts are with the family-and friends of all those who have
这起惨案实在太可怕了
been a victim of this-terrible crime... It's just awful.
上帝眷顾之地也不过如此
So much for God's own country.
上帝也有打盹的时候吧
Yeah, well, I suppose-even God has his off days.
喂?以为你会接陌生号♥码
Hello? Thought you might pick-up off a new number.
要我说是谁吗?
Need me to tell you who it is?
不不 当然记得 -最近怎样?
No, no, of course, it's er...-How are you?
四个月了 -我的钱呢?
It's been four months.-Where's my bloody money?
是 我说过会还...
Yeah, yeah. You said you were gonna-get it to me...
我知道现在的情况...
Yeah, I am aware of the-current situation...
别敷衍我 给个准话...
Don't yeah, yeah, yeah me.-I need to get an answer...
工作上的旧事
It's just some old work thing.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
借钱是因为你保证会还...
I lent you that money because you-promised you'd pay me back...