要是饿了,楼下店铺是我的
But if you're hungry,-I own the shop downstairs.
罗德尼应该还在,跟他说
Rodney'll still be there, should be.
我让你拿个免费馅饼
Tell him I told you-you can have a free pasty.
油酥点心?
Pastry?
馅饼 哦...馅饼?
Pasty. Oh...pasty?
是的 我知道这个
Yes. I know of these.
你开糕点铺?对
You own a pastry shop? Aye.
很高兴认识你,帕特里夏
It was very nice meeting you,-Patricia.
叫帕特就行
Just Pat.
我也很高兴认识你,亲爱的
It was very nice meeting you, too,-love.
这次挺特别,沾了点法国风情
This were a bit different,-getting a bit of French up in me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
嗨,妈咪!
Hiya, Mummy!
我以为你今晚出去
I thought you were out tonight.
不,《战锤》活动是明晚,所以,呃……
No, Warhammer's tomorrow night,-so, er...
哦,见鬼
Oh, bloody 'ell.
没错,你妈有需求
Yes, your mother has needs.
惊天大新闻
Shock horror.
你该庆幸十分钟前没进来
You just be glad you didn't-walk in ten minutes ago.
喂?-我们在找博美犬
Yeah?-We are looking for a Pomeranian.
那是什么,意大利佬?
What's that, like, an Italian fella?
是狗
It's a dog.
哦
Oh.
有人在那个海滩遛博美犬
Somebody was walking-their Pomeranian on that beach.
人都有固定习惯,
People are creatures of habit,
遛狗会去老地方对吧?
they walk their dogs on the same-place, no?
所以等他们回来时,派人蹲守
So, when they return,-somebody will be there.
明白
Yep. Understood.
与此同时,文尼在打听科索沃的卢卡斯
NARRATOR: Meanwhile, Vinnie was-asking around about Lucas from Kosovar.
不管你想干什么,最好三思
LUCAS: Whatever you're thinking of-doing, I would think again.
你查过科索沃集团 你知道...
You've looked up the Kosovar-Group. You know that...
我问的人里没他妈一个认识你
No-one I've spoken to-knows who the fuck you are.
他们为什么要知道...?
Why would they know...?
觉得很好笑是吧?
You think this is funny, do ya?
你是个搞笑傻♥逼♥吧?
You're a funny fuck, are ya?
我要给你个笑容...
I'm gonna give you a smile...
..从嘴角咧到后脑勺!
..that goes all the way around!
俄语口音:放了他
RUSSIAN ACCENT: Let him go.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?!
Who the fuck are you?!
他为我工作
He works for me.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
哦...
Oh...
..是这个
..it's this one.
塞缪尔用了假名
Samuel here lied about his name.
他是律师
He's a lawyer.
曾经是律师
He was a lawyer.
干这行的每个人都用假名,
Everyone in this business-lies about their names
而且每个人都需要律师 他是我的律师 过来
and everyone needs a lawyer.-He is mine. Come. Come.
你 借过 这个
You. Excuse me. This.
钱包拿来!
Wallet now!
你觉得名片能证明什么?
You think a business card-is proof of anything?
那你们就是菜鸟 我不和菜鸟合作
Then you are amateurs.-And I do not work with amateurs.
就这么算了?
So that's it, then, is it?
生意不是这么谈的
Business does not start like this.
不 不不不,科索沃不这样
No. No, no, no, not for Kosovar.
不
No.
你去哪儿,文...
Where are you going, Vin...
联♥系♥卡蒂亚,她知道怎么办
Calling Katia,-she'll know what to do.
他在联♥系♥人
He's calling someone.
继续走别停
Just keep bloody walking.
演得漂亮,谢了
That was brilliant, thank you.
名片哪儿来的?我自己印的
Where'd you get the business card-from? I made it.
纹身也是加分项...闭嘴开车行吗?
And the tattoo is a nice touch...-Just shut up and drive, will ya?
等等!
Wait, wait!
别走!
Don't go!
操,撞过去 撞啊
Oh, fuck, run him over.-Run him over.
不能撞人
I can't run him over.
别开门
Don't open it.
别开 求你别开
Don't open it.-Please don't open it.
对不起行了吧?
I'm sorry, all right?
我从没做过这么大的买♥♥卖♥♥
I've never done a deal-this big before.
你信命吗?
Do you believe in fate?
当然
Absolutely.
我也信
Me too.
这就是命运...我们的相遇
And that's what this is --fate - us meeting.
重新来过吧
So let's start again.
我定时间地点,你带货来
I'll name the time and place,-you bring the product.
请 -行,可以
Please.-OK, very well.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
整个世界是个舞台
NARRATOR: All the world's a stage.
我们都只是演员
We are merely players.
有时演员能逃脱各种制裁
And sometimes the players get away-with all kinds of things.
因为一旦意识到全是表演,
Because once you realise-it's all a show,
一切都不再真实
nothing's ever quite the same.
告诉他们战线拉得太长...
Tell him they have over-stretched themselves...
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我去外面等 至少看完这段
I'll just wait outside.-Stay for this bit, at least.
你会喜欢这部分的
You're gonna love this bit.
那天和她对话时就是这种感觉
That's how it felt when I was-talking to her that day.
因为我做得太过火了
Because I had pushed things too far.
如果她知道我一直都在撒谎,
It would have killed her-if she had known this whole time
会要了她的命!
that I was lying!
那天早上我不只是去海滩遛狗
That I wasn't just out on the beach-that morning walking the dog.
我知道船会在那里
That I knew that-boat would be there.
早有预谋
I had planned it.
从我肮脏的嘴里说出的...
That everything out of-my wretched mouth...
..全是谎言
..was a lie.
有时我们撒谎
# Sometimes we lie
有时我们令人心伤
# Sometimes we break a heart
有时在重新开始时
# Sometimes we hurt one another
我们彼此中伤
# When we make a brand-new start
有时必须相信
# Sometimes we have to believe
所有成就终将
# That all the things we achieve
如筛中沙粒般流散
# Can fall away like grains of dust-through a sieve
我不是善类
# I'm not a good man
也非恶徒
# I'm not a bad man
更非狂人
# I'm not a mad man
只是凡夫... #
I'm just a man man... #