什么?
Excuse me?
我的锁 密♥码♥是7327
My lock. The code is 7327.
别这样 别这么…不
Come on. Don't be so... No.
我的生活就像被困在《土拨鼠之日》里,每天在该死的割草机下醒来,
My life is one big Groundhog Day of-waking up under a fucking lawnmower
被撕成碎片,而这件事只会让情况更糟
and being torn to shit, and this is-only making things worse.
所以我不干了 留着吧 随你处置 别扯上我
So I'm out. Keep it. Do what you-want. Just leave me out of it.
贝休恩夫人?
Madame Bethune?
记住这个名字
NARRATOR: Remember that name.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
请原谅
Forgive me.
你看起来很面熟
You look so familiar.
你还好吗,亲爱的?
Are you all right, love?
抱歉
I apologise.
是的 你是帕特·图
Yes. You are Pat Tooh.
我相信你前几天在岸边发现了一艘船?
I believe you found a boat washed-up on the shore the other day?
是的,怎么了?
Yes, why?
其中一个可怜人是我儿子
One of the poor-souls there was my son.
哦…哦,我真的很抱歉
Oh... Oh, I am so sorry.
进来吧 进来,亲爱的
Come on in. Come in, love.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐
Have a seat.
要喝点茶吗?
Can I get you some tea?
来点葡萄酒?
Some vino?
不用 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我无法想象你的感受
I can't imagine how-you must be feeling.
我们并不太熟
We did not know each other-that well.
哦
Oh.
但毕竟…是我儿子,你懂的?
Still. My son, you know?
当然
Of course.
我不确定能帮上什么忙
I'm not sure how-I can really help.
我需要知道一切
I need to know everything.
警方说你看到有人在船附近
The police, they said you saw-someone near the boat.
但他们不肯多说
But they would say no more.
我做了香蕉面包
I made banana bread.
好的
OK.
要来点吗?
Would you like some?
不用 谢谢
No. Thank you.
他妈的好吃极了
It's fucking delicious.
好吧
OK.
你找我有什么事,呃…先生?
What is it you want with me,-Mr...erm...?
啊…
Ah...
…泰勒
..Taylor.
你想自己动手解决?
You looking to take-the law into your own hands?
如果我是呢?
What would you say if I was?
我会觉得这很…
I would think that was quite...
…令人耳目一新
..refreshing.
是的 确实如此
Yes. Yes, it is.
就像炎热天里的一杯冷饮!
Like a cold drink on a warm day!
味道如何?
How is it?
和广♥告♥说的一样
As, erm, advertised.
我说了吧
Told you.
恐怕我没看到太多
I didn't see much, I'm afraid.
在我看到船之前,海滩上有个人
Before I saw the boat,-I saw someone on the beach.
离得很远
Long way off.
但我记得那人抱着一只狗
But I do remember-they were carrying a dog.
一只白色的小狗
A little white dog.
应该是博美犬
Pomeranian, I think.
这就是全部了
And that's all she wrote.
感谢你抽出时间
I appreciate your time.
还有面包
And the bread.
你儿子叫什么?
What was your boy called?
艾伦?
Alan?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
是因为学校的事吗?你告诉那些混♥蛋♥发生了什么吗?
Is this about school? Did you tell-those bastards what happened?
没有
No.
天啊…
Gosh...
我现在在这儿感觉有点傻,因为…你什么都做不了,
I feel a bit silly now I'm here-cos...there's nothing you can do,
对吧?
is there?
我们俩都无能为力…
There's nothing either of us-can do...
艾伦,说吧,告诉我 告诉我
Alan, just go on, tell me.-Tell me.
爸爸在澳大利亚
Dad's got a job
找到工作了
in Australia.
所以他们最近怪怪的
That's why they were being weird.
所以前几天我打电♥话♥给你
That's why I called you-a few nights ago.
你们要…
You're...
要搬家?
You're moving?
确切地说是阿德莱德
Adelaide, to be exact.
他们要求他这个月底到岗 操
They want him-by the end of the month. Fuck.
抱歉 不,不 对不起
Sorry. No, no. Sorry.
这也是我的想法 什么时候?
Those were my thoughts also.-When?
月底…这个月底
End of... End of t'month.
好吧 嗯,你说过了 只是…
Right. Yeah, you said. It's just...
操
Fuck.
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
嘿 异地恋也能成的
Hey. Long-distance can work.
你说行就行吧
If you say so.
我会很想你的,妈妈
I'll really miss you, Mum.
我们还没完蛋呢,对吧?抱歉
Well, we're not fucking done-yet, are we? Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
嗯?
Hey?
文尼?
Vinnie?
文尼,我是卢卡斯,科索沃集团的
Vinnie, I'm Lucas,-I'm with the Kosovar Group.
电♥话♥里说过了
As I said on the phone.
想必你查过我们背景了...
I assume you've looked us-up and tr...
无意冒犯兄弟,总得防着点对吧?
Don't mean to be rude, buddy,-gotta take precautions, yeah?
就这堆破烂
Just this piece of shit.
轻装上阵啊?
Travelling light, is it?
干我这行的不能冒险
Well, a man in my job can't-take any risks.
货当然没带身上,不过如果...
Now obviously I don't have the stuff-on me but if...
闭他妈的嘴!嘿文,在他车里找到这个
Shut the fuck up!-Hey, Vin, found this in his car.
藏在座位底下
Hidden underneath t'seat.
哦,天才啊你?
Oh, right mastermind, ain't ya?
怎么,当我们是傻♥逼♥?
What, you just assumed-we were fuckin' stupid?
我是来谈生意的
I've come to do business.
我有很多货 想要就买♥♥
I have a lot of product.-If you want to buy it, fine.
不想要就...
If not...
卢卡斯是吧?对 没错
Lucas, was it? Yes. Yeah.
告诉我,科索沃集团的卢卡斯,
Tell me, Lucas from the-Kosovar Group, what you doing with
你拿着塞缪尔·韦尔斯律师的名片干什么?
a business card belonging to-a lawyer called Samuel Wells?
还有驾驶证什么的
And a driving licence and all.
我是说,你们应该知道需要伪装身份...
Well, I mean, I assume you know-the need for a cover...
它还在叨逼叨
It keeps talking.
为什么让它说话?行吧
Why's it talking?-All right. OK.
我妈是个骗子
My mum was a liar.
我他妈最恨骗子!
I fucking hate liars!
我没撒谎!这只是伪装身份!
I'm not lying! That's a cover-identity, that's all.
你留这儿,我去打几个电♥话♥
You can stay here-while I make some calls.
别费劲搞那些
Don't bother worrying about-all that
偷偷摸摸怕吵醒我的破事了
sneaking-out-trying-not-to-wake-me-bollocks.
我是大姑娘了 不是那种玻璃心
I'm a big girl.-I'm not one of them types.
亲爱的,你随意进出
You can come-and go as you like, love.
你临走时说的那句法语是什么?
What was it that you said in French-when you were about to leave?
萨尔瓦多·阿达莫的歌♥
It's a song by Salvatore Adamo.
在我人生的重要日子里
I heard it on the radio
从收音机里听到的
on a very important day of my life.
然后,呃...
And, er...
还有香蕉面包吗?
Do you still have-more of the banana bread?
吃光了亲爱的,记得吗,
We finished the lot, love, remember,
你在软凳上扑倒我那会儿
when you ravished me-on the ottoman?
哦对 哦对,想起来了
Oh, yes. Oh, yes, I remember.