是 是的
Yes. Yes.
当然,呃,请再宽限些时日...
Of course, and, erm, if you could-just be a little patient...
要联♥系♥卡米拉吗?
Should I call Camilla?
她知道这事吗?
Does she know what's-going on here?
她不知道对吧?
She doesn't, does she?
我可以打给她
I'm happy to call her.
不 完全没必要
No, absolutely no need for that.
一周?当真?
One week. Really?
一周 我保证
A week? I promise.
求你了 就...
Please. Just...
有笔大买♥♥卖♥♥快成了
OK, I've got something coming up,-it's big.
到时所有债务都能还清
I'll be able to-pay off all my debts.
需要我提醒你还不上钱的后果吗?
Do I need to remind you-what the consequences are if you-don't come up with the money?
会很顺利的 等着瞧 -先这样 萨缪尔...
Yeah, it's going to be great. So-exciting. OK, bye, mate! Samuel...
早餐想吃点什么?
Hey, who's for breakfast?
一天中最重要的一餐 来吧
The most important meal of the day.-Come on.
对你兄弟的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about your brother.
亲眼看着自己的至亲血肉横飞... 唉
Seeing your own flesh-and blood become flesh and blood before your eyes yikes.
但暴♥力♥有时比言语更有说服力 不是吗?
But sometimes violence speaks much-louder than words, no?
这能让你明白我是谁
It tells you who I am.
我是阿普尔伯里警局屠♥杀♥的幕后主使
I'm the man responsible for everyone who died in-Applebury Police Station.
谁在阿普尔伯里警♥察♥局死了
who died in-Applebury Police Station.
当着你的面处决你兄弟的人
The man who had your brother-executed before your eyes.
其实我只是条找骨头的狗
But, really, I'm just a dog-looking for his bone.
见过我的骨头吗?
Have you seen my bone?
听着,我不知道怎么回事,但是我男朋友,他,呃……
Look, I don't know how,-but my boyfriend, he, er,
他不知怎么听说有条船要进港
he heard about a boat, a boat that were coming in
他打算抢劫船上的货
and he were going to take-whatever were on board.
但他就告诉我这么多
But that is all he told me.
然后他就死了 接着你联♥系♥我
Next thing I know, he's dead-and then you're calling me
说要来找我 我说...
telling me you're coming for me-and I say to you...
这段我经历过 对 对 抱歉
I was there for that.-Yeah. Yeah. Sorry.
你当时在场 -只是我...
You were there for that.-It's just I'm...
非常紧张 真的非常紧张
I'm very nervous, you know?-I'm very, very nervous.
发现船的女人叫帕特·图
Uh, the woman who found the boat,-she were called Pat Tooh.
她报的警 肯定看到了什么
She called it in,-she must have seen something.
警♥察♥告诉我的
That's what the detective told me.
帕特·图
Pat Tooh.
她看到了什么?
What did she see?
我不知道!
Look. I don't know!
或许...
I could...
我可以帮你查查报告
I could try and get the report-for you.
虽然不负责这个案子 但可以试试
You know, I'm not, I'm not on the-investigation but I could try.
或者直接找她
Or, I could speak to her.
他们说她住在,呃,妈的..
They said she lives on, er, fuck...
亨登路 商♥铺♥楼上
Hendon Road, above a shop.
就这些 真的
But that is all I know.
我发誓
I swear.
这批货之前还有一单
There was another-shipment before this one.
两个警♥察♥
Two police officers.
不 不是我男友干的
No, that wasn't my boyfriend.
我什么都不知道...
I've got nothing to...
等等...求你了!
Wait... Please!
相信我 我从没...
Please, you've got to believe me.-Look, I never...
求你了
Please.
你在念叨什么?
What are you on about?
我没拿任何东西 真的
Please. I didn't take anything.
我发誓
I swear.
[旁白] 有人说裁缝享受工作
NARRATOR: Now, some people might say-The Tailor enjoyed his job,
但他会给出不同答案
but he would tell a different story.
这只是份普通工作
It was like any job.
他不过是尽力而为
And he just did it to the-best of his ability.
烧了这杂碎
Burn the fucker.
好吧 偶尔他确实乐在其中
OK, sometimes-he enjoyed it a bit.
早
Morning.
没事吧?
You OK?
昨晚没睡好
Couldn't sleep last night.
这不就是我们陷入困境的原因吗?
Isn't that what got us-into this mess in the first place?
总想着警局枪击案
I just keep thinking about the-shooting at the police station.
你还觉得这事有关联?
You can't still think this has-anything to do with that.
怎么会没有呢?
How could it not?
一艘船被冲上岸,接着就发生了该死的屠♥杀♥
A boat washes up, and-then there's a fucking massacre
就在这个从不出事的阿普尔伯里
all here in Applebury,-where nothing ever happens.
新闻里根本没提毒品的事
There's nothing in the news-about any drugs.
好吧,那我们就…来吧,我们赶紧
Right, so let's...-Come on, let's just
继续干正事吧,行吗?
get on with it, shall we?
我只能找到这些
It's all I could find.
别显得那么焦虑
Try not to look so anxious.
这儿没人 反正没人盯着我们
There's no-one here. Well,-there's no-one watching anyway.
可能会有人因我们而死
People could be dead cos of us.
你觉得那些卖♥♥芝士汉堡给胖小孩的人,呃,
Do you think people who, er,-sell cheeseburgers to fat
会担心小孩会胖吗?
kids worry about that?
我是说…
I mean...
…不管有没有我们,人们都会嗑这些药
..people will do these drugs-with or without us.
这就是人性
It's just human nature.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
好 假设我们上交了所有东西,
OK. Say we had handed all this in,
如果那些枪手在找它,
if those gunmen were looking for it,
他们还是会血洗警♥察♥局来找它
they'd still have shot up that-police station to find it.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
凭什么这么说?你根本不知道会没事
Based on what exactly?-You don't know it'll be all right.
你只是希望会 不,我相信会
You just hope it will.-No, I believe it will.
有个词专门形容你这种人
There's a word for people like you.
对 乐观主义者 不,空想家
Yes. Optimist.-No, fantasists.
行了,我懂了,我们继续吧,好吗?嗯
All right, I get it,-shall we just, you know? Yeah.
下一个
Next one.
你儿子多大了?这问题从哪儿冒出来的?
How old's your son?-Where did that question come from?
我只是随便聊聊
I'm just making conversation.
我娶了卡米拉,算是高攀了
I'm married to Camilla,-well above my station.
有个女儿叫安雅,16岁…
Got a daughter called Anya, 16...
你♥他♥妈♥能不能闭嘴?
You don't fucking stop talking,-do you?
哦,等等
Oh, wait.
晚安
Night.
什么?怎么了?
What? What is it?
你为什么这么…我看到了,知道吗?看到什么?
Why are you being...-I see it, you know? See what?
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
每次我们碰那些东西,
Every time we do anything-with the stuff,
每次移♥动♥它、碰锁或门——
every time we move it,-touch the locks or the door -
你都会戴上手套
you put your gloves on.
你用我的卡付钱,用我的手♥机♥给文尼发短♥信♥…
You made me pay on my card,-you texted Vinnie from my phone...
看在上帝的份上 哦,对,别说了
For Christ's sake.-Oh, yeah, stop it.
我已经听出你在撒谎了 你太偏执了
I can hear your lies already.-You're being paranoid.
你前几天问我是否信任你
You asked the other day-if I trust you.
我不信任
I don't.
什…
Wha-...
那就动手啊!
Go on, then!
再见
Bye.
这是我们组建过的最大的重大事件调查组
This is the biggest Major Incident-team ever assembled in this country.
我们已经调用了所有可用资源,
We've already allocated every-resource available
当然还会争取更多
but we will push for more,-of course.
公众是否面临迫在眉睫的危险?
Is there any imminent-risk to the public?
这似乎是一起孤立事件
This appears to have been-an isolated event.
这些人针对的是这个警局…
The men targeted this station...
放屁
Bollocks.
哦…
Oh...
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing round here?
给老板清理些垃圾
Just cleaning up some-rubbish for the boss.
没什么有意思的
Nothing interesting.
珍妮特?你误会我了
Janet? You've got me all wrong.
7327
7327.