现在重点是布局
It's all about-the mise en scene now.
阿门,兄弟
Amen, brother.
今晚肯定睡不着了
I'm not going to be able to sleep-a bloody wink tonight.
明天是最重要的大日子,
Big day, tomorrow.-The biggest.
这是我的第二次机会,做想做的事:
It's a second chance for me, mate,-to do the things I want to do.
健身、读书、慈善、亲近自然、
Exercise, reading, charity work,-just being in nature,
帮助他人
doing things for others.
人生头一遭,克雷格,我真的很兴奋
For the first time in my life,-Craig, I'm really excited.
新生开始
Life begins.
这是2.0版本的我
It's me 2.0.
我要一克,文尼,可能两克
I need a gram, Vinnie, maybe two.
我试过走正道,真的努力过正常生活
I tried going straight, I have,-I tried so hard to do life proper.
你出狱才两天
You been out two days.
感觉像过了很久
It seemed much longer.
你进去前还欠我钱记得吗?
Have you forgotten-before you went away, you owed me?
操,你欠我的
Fuck, you owed me.
我知道...
I know...
我能补偿你
I can make it up to you.
我在斯林普顿的狱友克雷格·多兹,
My cellmate-at Slimpton, Craig Dodds,
听说有两个人要出货
he heard about a couple-of people selling.
你总说要干票大的,他们手上的货
You always talked about next level,-yeah, well, these two,
是笔大生意
what they have got,-it's next level.
我想和你合伙,因为要改过自新
Thing is, I want to go in with you,-like, be a partner, like.
我需要钱,怎么样?
Cos if I'm gonna go straight,-I'm gonna, like, need money
你和我联手
and stuff, you know-What do you say? You and me.
嘘...
Shhhh...
来谷仓谈,嗯?
Come on, let's talk in the barn, eh?
嗯?
Eh?
这世上有许多恶人
NARRATOR: Now, there are a lot of-bad people in this world.
问题是安迪,你还欠着我
Thing is, Andy, you still owe me.
而你现在供出了克雷格的名字和下落
And you just gave me Craig's name-and where to reach him.
我他妈凭什么要分你一杯羹?
So why the bollocks would-I give you a fucking bean, mate?
文尼就是其中之一...
And Vinnie was one of them...
不!不!不要!求你了!
No! No! No! Please!
绑住他的腿!
Tie his legs! Tie his legs!
不!求你了,救命!
No! No, please! Help!
嘘...
Shhhh...
你没钱还债,我有个新主意
You ain't got the cash to pay me,-so I got another idea.
见过皮纳塔吗,安迪?
You ever seen them pinatas,-Andy, eh?
他们暴揍那些混♥蛋♥,直到把他们的财宝全扒出来
They beat those bastards till-the treasure inside falls out.
不!不!
No! No!
不!放我下来!
No! Get me down!
我们来看看你还有什么秘密吧,安迪?
Shall we see what falls out, Andy?
是啊,他真是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
NARRATOR: Yeah,-he was a real son of a bitch.
塞缪尔 我是克雷格
Samuel. It's Craig.
原谅我这么晚打来,但要从我屁♥眼♥里掏出手♥机♥
Forgive the hour,-but there's never a convenient time
从来就没有合适的时间
to take the mobile-out my arsehole.
对 好 嗨 我接到个电♥话♥
Yeah. Right. Hi.-I got a call.
有个叫文尼·道格拉斯的家伙想见你
Fella named Vinnie Douglas,-he wants to meet you.
他想买♥♥货?哦,对
He wants to buy it?-Oh, yeah.
但你要知道,这个文尼把向他透露你消息的人
But you should know, this Vinnie-put the bloke who told him
送进了医院
about you in hospital.
我警告过你了
You have been warned.
现在,如果我把他的号♥码发你,我要点回报
Now, if I send you his number,-I want something in return.
好 好 当然 当然 你要什么?10%?20%?
Yeah. Yeah. Sure. Sure. Sure.-What is it you want? 10%? 20%?
不 人生改编权
No. Life rights.
现在要?
What now?
人生改编权
Life rights.
我是个讲故事的人,伙计
I'm a storyteller, mate.
这里有个值得讲的故事
And there's a story here-worth telling.
只要文尼没在你交完货后直接宰了你
Long as Vinnie doesn't just kill you-after you hand over the drugs.
那种故事连两集都撑不了
Couldn't even get a two-parter-out of that.
能发的时候我会把文尼号♥码短♥信♥你
I'll text you Vinnie's number-when I can.
不错!下一个
Not bad! Next up.
喂,混♥蛋♥!
Oi, wanker!
躲这个啊,蠢货!
Dodge this, you twat!
啊!啊!
Ah! Ah!
靠,我没想射中他的
Shit, I didn't mean to hit him.
该死!
Shit!
嗨 呃,艾伦...艾伦·杰弗里斯 我接到电♥话♥说他在这...
Hiya. Erm, Alan... Alan Jeffries.-I got a call saying he was here...
珍妮特!迈克
Janet! Mike.
迈克·韦瑟斯 我们以前是同学
Mike Weathers.-We went to school together.
哦 对,没错
Oh. Right, yeah.
我们一起做过那个模型!是什么来着?
We made that model!-What was it of again?
我想说...火山,但可能是驳船
I want to say...volcano,-but maybe a barge.
其实我在找人 抱歉
I'm actually looking for someone.-Sorry.
我能帮忙!我现在是医生了!
I can help! I'm a doctor now!
来吧 哦,对 好的
Come on.-Oh, yeah. Right, yeah.
哦,他在那儿..
Oh there he is..
亲爱的,嗨
Love, hiya.
我担心死了
I was so worried.
就擦破点皮,真的 射在我脚趾缝中间了
It's just a scratch, really.-Landed between my toes.
真正伤到我的是——他们居然先倒牛奶
Tell you what really hurts --the fact they put the milk in first.
野蛮人,真的
Barbarians, they are.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
你没听见吗,女人?
Did you not hear me, woman?
牛奶 在茶之前!简直疯了!
Milk. Before the tea! It's madness!
本末倒置
Carts and horses.
(俄语口音)我会为你杀光他们 他们在哪?
IN RUSSIAN ACCENT: I will kill all-of them for you. Where are they?
这反应可能有点过激了
That might be-a bit of an inordinate response.
哦,珍妮特
Oh, Janet.
哦,见鬼
Oh, fuck's sake.
珍妮特,珍妮特,珍妮特
Janet, Janet, Janet.
学校打电♥话♥给我了!
The school called me!
我还是他的紧急联♥系♥人所以...
I'm still down as one-of his emergency contacts so...
我们讨论过无数次界限问题了
We have discussed boundaries-time and again.
好吧,我走 我走
All right, I'm going. I'm going.
我不想你...你也没帮上忙
I don't want you to...-And you're not helping.
她不是你妈,伙计
She's not your mother, mate.
我从两岁起就是她在照顾我!
She looked after me-since I were two!
时代变了,大块头!对吧?
Times change, big man! Eh?
什么?
What?
珍妮特,作为基♥督♥徒,我不想闹上法庭
Janet, speaking as a Christian man,-I'd rather not involve the courts.
但作为基♥督♥徒,我可能应该走法律程序
But, speaking as a Christian man, I-should probably involve the courts.
好吧 行
All right. OK.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
我爱你
I love you.
也许我们该说点什么
SHE WHISPERS: Maybe we should have-said something.
现在不行 我会的
Not now. I will.
我保证
I promise.
谁会吃这些啊?
Who eats them, right?
顺便说,你看上去美极了
You look amazing, by the way.
哦 多谢
Oh. Ta very much.
我冒昧地从医院档案里查了你的号♥码
I took the liberty of looking-up your number in the hospital file.
我觉得你本不该这么做,对吧?
I'm not sure you're supposed to-do that, are you?
不该
No.
可能确实不该
Probably not, no.
塞缪尔?
Samuel?
所以你还没说?没
So haven't you said anything yet?-No.
说来好笑,我以前从没通过短♥信♥谈过毒品交易,
Funnily enough, I've never done-a drug-deal via text before,
不知道规矩 好了好了,别激动
I wasn't sure of the protocol.-All right, all right,-keep your knickers on.
你客户怎么说的...前客户
What did your client tell...-Ex-client.
你前客户怎么评价这个文尼?
What did your ex-client tell-you about this Vinnie bloke?
说要小心行事
That we should tread carefully.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
他反复无常
He's unpredictable.
对,我们需要编个故事 我们有个现成的
Right, we, erm, we need a story.-We've got a story.
就说我们在海边发现一船毒品...
We were walking along,-we found a boatload of drugs...
这行不通
That's not going to work.
怎么,怕他发现我们是无名小卒会黑吃黑?
What, are you worried that-he's gonna rip us