本节目包含暴♥力♥血腥画面,
This programme-contains graphic violent scenes,
部分场景可能引发观众不适
scenes which some viewers-may find upsetting
且从头至尾包含强烈粗俗语言
and strong language from the start.
记得珍妮特吗?
NARRATOR: Remember Janet?
记得这个吗?还有记住, -她现在换了新手
Remember this? And remember,-she's got a new hand now.
她曾和这家伙同居,把他的儿子当亲生抚养
And she used to live with this guy-and raised his son like her own.
但现在他们分手了,她再也不能见他,
Only now they broke up and she is-not allowed to see him any more,
真操蛋 太操蛋了
which is shit. That's shit.
哦,艾伦觉得他爸 有事瞒着他
Oh, and Alan thinks his dad-is hiding something from him.
总之,珍妮特在沙滩上 遇到个叫塞缪尔的人,
Anyway, Janet met a guy-called Samuel on the beach
他们发现了这个 塞缪尔说……
and they found this.-And Samuel said...
我认识有人会为这东西 -付我们一大笔钱
I think I know someone who'd give us-a lot of money for this.
珍妮特回他……
And Janet was like...
我们该把它藏哪儿?
Where would we keep it?
但塞缪尔离开沙滩时, 有人在看着他
But as Samuel left the beach,-someone was watching.
与此同时,神秘裁缝 想知道……
Meanwhile, the mysterious tailor-wanted to know...
于是他派手下抢劫警方证物室
So he sent his men to search-the police evidence room.
他们什么也没找到
They didn't find nothing.
甚至留下了自己的 一些证据
Even left some-evidence of their own behind.
我们还认识了一位叫亚瑟的警♥察♥……
We also met a police officer-called Arthur...
裁缝认为……
And The Tailor reckoned...
你拿了我的东西,对吧
You have something of mine, I think.
亚瑟回呛…… -你得先找到我再说
And Arthur went...-You gotta find me first.
然后发生的最后一件事 -是这个
Then the last thing that-happened was this.
鬼知道那是怎么回事
And hell knows what that was about.
总之,我们开始吧,好吗?
Anyway, let's get started, shall we?
你看到 我看到的了吗?
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
天啊
Jesus.
不太对劲
Not quite.
不过他们说 -上帝行事神秘莫测
Although they do say-He works in mysterious ways.
你为什么不报♥警♥?
Why aren't you calling the police?
你想让我报♥警♥吗?
Do you want me to?
我们为什么不报?
Why would we not?
这正是我在问的
That's what I'm asking.
这是个问题
It's a question.
我知道这是个问题
I know it's a question.
看他...
Look at him.
他现在嗅到了...
He can smell it now -
机遇那诱人的臭味
the alluring stink of opportunity.
人们怎么形容它来着?对了--
What is it people call it? Right -
进退两难的困境
the horns of a dilemma.
但是……我知道什么是对的
But...I know what's right.
我知道我需要问他什么
I know what I need to ask him.
我转向他,然后说 我们不能私吞它
I need to turn to him and I need to-say - we can't just keep it.
喂 我找到了 -这可不是五英镑钞票……
'Ere. I've found it.-It's not some five-pound note...
哇!
Wow!
确实哇
Wow indeed.
我就等着…… -不,别走开
I'm gonna just wait...-No. Stick around.
你可能会学到东西
You might learn something.
坐下
Sit down.
装满惊喜和好东西
Filled with treats and surprises.
我的未来就在那个箱子里
My future's in that box.
我们的未来,珍妮特
Our future, Janet.
我们拿走它
Let's take it.
很好
Very well.
无论前方有何挑战,
Whatever lies before us,
无论命运如何安排, -我们必须记住……
whatever fate has in store,-we must remember this...
……我们自食其果,塞缪尔
..we made our bed, Samuel.
而我们……
And we...
……必须承受
..must lie in it.
必须承受这一切
In it, we must lie.
是啊
Yeah.
若世界是舞台, -我们只是演员,
NARRATOR: If the world's a stage-and we are merely players,
记住无论游戏如何, -总有玩家感到被排挤
remember that whatever the game,-some players always feel left out.
干杯 抱歉
Cheers. Sorry.
仿佛他们格格不入
Like they just don't fit in.
我觉得差不多了 -谢了 不客气
I think that's everything.-Thanks. No wozza.
哦,头儿要见你
Oh, boss asked to see you.
说让你负责这事
Said he wants you on this.
我?认真的?
Me? You serious?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
这就是被重视的感觉,珍妮
This is what it feels like to-be seen, Jenny.
天啊
Jesus.
有任何需要我做的,长官, -尽管吩咐,我准备好了
Anything you want me to do, Sir,-you tell me, I'm ready.
媒体把垃圾扔得到处都是
The media are leaving their shit-everywhere.
快成格拉斯顿伯里音乐节现场了 -你去收拾干净
It's starting to look like-Glastonbury. I want you to tidy up.
给自己弄个捡垃圾夹子
Get yourself one of them-grabber things.
哦,好吧 我还以为 -你会让我参与案子呢
Oh, right. It's just I thought you-might want me on the case.
这是本地有史以来 -最重大最骇人的事件,
This is the biggest and most-horrific thing ever to happen in this town.
全国各地的各个部门都在全力提供支援
We have every department up and down-the country offering
我凭什么要找你?
every resource they have.
我到底为什么要找你?
Why on earth would I ask you?
好吧
OK.
与此同时, -珍妮特刚醒来,
NARRATOR: Meanwhile,-Janet was waking up,
正回忆昨天干的事
and remembering what she'd done-the day before.
我说的可不是卡拉OK
And I'm not talking about-the karaoke.
哦……呃……
Oh... Er...
钥匙
Keys.
嘿
Hey.
嗨呀
Hiya.
嘿,嘘
Hey, psst.
嗨呀 嗨
Hiya. Hi.
感觉我们像间谍总这么碰头
Feels like we're spies always-meeting like this.
我们当然是间谍, -来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的卡拉什尼科夫特工
Of course we are spies,-Agent Kalashnikov, from Russia.
普♥京♥万岁……
Go Putin...
你不觉得该淘汰 -老套的俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍梗了吗?
Don't you think it's time to-retire the old Russian spy thing?
你知道,国际形势什么的
Yo know, world events and all.
网!
Net!
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你昨天打电♥话♥说你♥爸♥的事 -让我很担心
You got me worried when you called-yesterday about your dad.
我不知道 可能没事
I don't know. Probably nothing.
只是有时候觉得 -他总藏着什么
It's just sometimes it feels like-there's something always up with him.
好吧 我得走了
Right. I shall leave you here.
不想再被老师打小报告
Don't want the teachers-telling on me again.
天……
Crikey...
你没事吧?
You all right?
今天到处都是带枪的警♥察♥
There's an awful lot of-police around today with guns and all.
你没看新闻?
Didn't you see the news?
新闻说什么了?
What's in the news?
早啊,混♥蛋♥!
Morning, wanker!
在放我的主题曲呢
They're playing my song.
明天见?当然,好
See you tomorrow? Of course, yeah.
爱你 同感
Love you. Ditto.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
喂?你忘了吗?什么?
Yeah? Have you forgotten? What?
我们要去监狱见我的前客户,
We're meeting my ex-client-in prison,
我昨晚在你听完
I told you last night after
《我为爱做尽一切》
I'd Do Anything For Love,-open-brackets,
《但我不做那事》后说的
But I Won't Do That,-close-brackets.
哦,对,没错 不,抱歉 对不起,我忘了
Oh, right, yeah.-No, sorry. Sorry, yeah, I forgot.
还有那个 什么,我的手?是啊
And that. What, my hand? Aye.
哦,我的...别这样
Oh, my... Come on.
哦真可惜,我本来在里面藏了颗小炸♥弹♥
Oh, that's a shame,-I'd popped a little bomb in that.
好吧
Oh, well.
惊人的巧合,你不觉得吗?
Hell of a coincidence,-don't you think?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
枪击案 你以为我在说什么?
The shooting.-What do you think I'm talking about?
这地方几百年来都没大事,结果突然...
Nothing happens in this place-for hundreds of years and then...
你不会觉得...不
You don't think... No.