剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
早晨将会到来
#Morning will come
我会做正确的事
#And I'll do what's right...#
谢谢 大兄弟
Thanks, big lad.
你自己不喝一杯
Not having one yourself?
500 都在这里了
500. It's all here.
那你那小副业呢
What about your wee sideline?
坐下
Sit down.
你知道吧 迟早
You know, sooner or later,
你会加入我们的
you're going to have to join us.
正式那种
Officially, like.
我已经参加过一次军队了
I've already been in one army.
感觉参加够了
Feels like enough.
是吗
Yeah?
我不喜欢自♥由♥单干的 我不信任他们
Well, I'm not a fan of freelancers. Don't trust them.
条子正紧紧盯着我呢
And I've got the peelers breathing down my neck here.
我需要知道如果事态严重
I need to know who I can rely on
我能依靠谁
if things get serious.
迪克西 我只是想让自己活下去
I'm just trying to keep my head above the water, Dixie.
让这里的灯能一直亮着
Keep the lights on in this place.
这就是我想要的
That's all I want.
你看 这就是问题所在
Well, you see, that's the thing.
重点不是你想要什么 你知道吗
It's not about what you want. You know?
你朋友的事我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about your wee friend.
他一直有点操蛋的 不是吗
He was always a bit of a fuck- up, wasn't he?
很悲剧
Tragic.
那些瘾君子话很多的 不是吗
They talk a lot, these druggies, don't they?
他没有 我希望没有
He didn't. I hope not.
来吧
Come on.
下周见
See you next week.
再见 玛格
See you later, Mags.
你不能这样下去了
You can't go on like this.
每周给他交保护费
Paying him protection money every week.
你为什么不直接把这地方卖♥♥给他
Why don't you just sell this place to him?
你知道他想要的
You know he wants it.
这一切都会过去的
This too shall pass.
真的会吗
Will it, though?
这一切 都会 过去的
This...too...shall pass.
我们扯平了吧
We're good?
好吗
OK?
听着 如果我们这么做 就没有回头路了
Look, if we do this, there's no going back.
你知道的
You know that.
我知道
I know.
我已经受够了
I have had enough.
要么行动 要么死
Move or die.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表