剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
走吧
Go.
你可以走了 但别再来这了 好吗
You can go, but don't come back, OK?
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
祝你平安
All the best.
一你怎么了 -没什么
What's wrong with you? Nothing.
你知道你需要什么吗
Here, do you know what you need?
嗯 你需要性生活
Huh? You need a ride.
什么
What?
你之前发短♥信♥聊天的女孩是谁
Who was that girl that you were messaging a while back,
就培训课上那个
from the training course?
从德里来的 她叫什么名字
The one from Derry. What's her name?
爱斯琳
Aisling.
你俩之间发生什么了
What happened there?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 是你俩约会了
Nothing, as in you went on a date,
什么都没发生吗
nothing happened? Like, what?
没什么就足 完全没发生
Nothing, as in...nothing.
你应该给她打个电♥话♥
You should ring her.
我不能绐她打电♥话♥ 安妮
I can't ring her, Annie.
为什么
Why not?
不知道也许我该给她发个短♥信♥什么的
I don't know. Maybe I'll text her or something.
软弱 软弱
Ugh, weak! Weak?
软弱 软弱
Ugh, weak! Weak?
软弱 发短♥信♥代表软弱 打电♥话♥代表厉害 大家都知道
Weak! Texting weak, calling strong everybody knows that.
足吗 -足的
Really? Yeah.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你怎么知道我没有呢
How do you know I'm not, anyway?
什么
What?
你懂的
You know...
你说性生活么
Like, riding?
相信我 伙计
Believe me, mate,
太明显了
it's obvious.
请进
WITHIN: Yeah.
督查
Inspector.
长官
Ma'am.
公共治安演习如何
How was the public order training?
挺好的 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
你还记得穆雷·坎宁吗
You remember Murray Canning?
直到六个月前 他还是布莱克索恩刑事调查处的一员
He was CID at Blackthorn until six months ago.
当然 你好穆雷 -督查
Of course. Murray. Inspector.
坎宁警长现在在准军事犯罪特遣队工作
DS Canning is now with the Paramilitary Crime Task Force.
这是这个地区最新的犯罪统计数据
Those are the latest crime stats for the district.
明天就要公布
Out tomorrow.
好吧
Right.
有点难看
Not pretty.
是啊
No.
出什么事了 海伦
What's going on, Helen?
我上周又走掉一名出警员
You know, I lost another response officer last week.
今年都走掉三个了 他辞职去做卡车司机了
That's the third this year. He left to become a lorry driver.
那边报酬自然更多
Apparently, the money is better.
我不接受借囗 督查
I'm not interested in excuses, Inspector.
这不是借口 长官
It's not an excuse, ma'am.
这是事实
It's a fact.
警♥察♥少了 犯罪就多了
Fewer cops, more crime.
所以今天会给你派个新的出警员
Which is why you're getting a new response officer today.
谢恩·布拉德利警官 是调来的
Constable Shane Bradley, a transfer.
坎宁警长亲自推荐的
DS Canning personally recommended him.
哦 是吗
Is that right?
准军事犯罪特遣队为什么对犯罪数据这么感兴趣
So, why are the PCTF interested in crime stats?
这似乎不归你们管
I didn't think that was your thing.
流入市中心的毒品
The drug supply to the city centre has increased
去年呈指数增长
exponentially over the last year.
这是街头犯罪和吸毒过量案件上升的主要原因
It's the main reason for the rise in street crime and overdoses.
如果能找出毒品的来源
If we can work out where the supply's coming from,
就能切断供应 大幅降低这些数字
we can cut it off and put a serious dent in those numbers.
从现在开始 坎宁警长会与
From now on, DS Canning will be working closely
你的部门紧密合作
with your section.
怎么合作
In what way?
他认为怎么合适 就怎么合作
In whatever way he sees fit.
珍 可以关下门吗
Jen, do you want to close the door?
哦 好
Oh. Yeah.
你好吗 -很好 谢谢
How are you? Uh, yeah, good. Thanks.
那么 你的培训合约就要到期了
So, you're coming to the end of your training contract.
我评估了你在过去几个月
I'm going over the work you've been doing for us
在律所的表现
over the last several months.
包括其他实习生的表现
And that of the other trainees.
珍 也知道 我们只能留下一个人
Now, Jen, as you know, we can only keep on one of you.
这无疑是个非常艰难的决定
I mean, this has been an incredibly difficult decision.
你们三个都会是出色的律师
All three of you will make fantastic solicitors-
我对此深信不疑
I'm convinced of that.
我真心希望能把你们全留下
And I genuinely wish we had room here for you all.
但我们没那个能力
But we don't.
我们只能留下你
We only have room for you.
什么
What?
欢迎来到麦克阿里尔和汉密尔顿律所
Welcome to McAleer &Hamilton!
谢谢你们
Thanks!
合伙人想请你吃午饭 -今天吗 -是的
Now, the partners would like to take you to lunch. Today? Mm- hm.
我 参加不了
Um, I- I can't.
不行吗
You can't?
我已经跟别人有约了
I've promised to meet someone. Um...
哦 好吧
Oh, OK.
再找机会吧
Another time.
好的
Yeah.
嗯 谢谢你
Um...thank you.
该死 对不起
Shit! Sorry!
对不起
Sorry.
好吧
OK...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好 呃
Yeah. Uh...
呃 我就是
Uh, I just.
你怎么了
You what?
不是 呃 没事了
No, er, doesn't matter.
好吧 来吧
OK, well, come on.
但这个还是能戴上的 我觉得你戴得上
But you can get it to fit, or I think you can get it to fit.
好了好了 过来 咱们开始吧
AII right, all right, come on, come on, come on, let's get started.
好吧 谢谢大家
AlI right. Thank you.
谢谢 你们很多人应该都认识穆雷·坎宁
Thank you. So most of you will already know DS Murray Canning
他是准军事犯罪特遣队的
from the Paramilitary Crime Task Force.
他想跟大家讲两句
He would like a word.
谢谢你 克里夫警长
Thank you, Sergeant Cliff.
好吧
All right.
市中心的犯罪率又创新高
Crime stats in the city centre are off the charts.
大家对这一现象怎么看
What's your take on what's going on out there?
谁来说说
Anyone?
呃 外面是个烂摊子
Uh, it's chaos.
街头犯罪 抢劫 毒品缴获
Uh, street crime, robberies, drug seizures.
嗑药过量 只有你想不到
Overdoses. Take your pick.
没错 说得非常好
Yeah, gold star.
我们一年前扳倒了麦金太尔犯罪集团
Now, a year ago, we closed down the McIntyre crime group.
现在 正如大家所见 在三个月的时间里
Now, as you can see here, for about three months,
毒品缉获量有所下降
we saw a decline in drug seizures
街头犯罪率也相应下降
and a corresponding drop in street crime.
然后再又重新抬头
Then this.
似乎有人接管了供应源
Looks like someone's taken over the supply
加大了供应量
and turned up the volume.
这两位想必大家都熟悉
Now, you all know these two.
伊甸山庄的吉姆·迪克森和戴维·哈米尔
Jim Dixon and Davy Hamill, from the Mount Eden estate.
大家对他俩有何了解
Now, what do we know about them?
他们是保皇派帮派头目
They're loyalist gang leaders.
是 没错 两大竞争对手
Yeah, that's right. Big rivals.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表