剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
目前情报显示 这两人中的一个或两个
Now, our current intel suggests that either one or both
都是幕后主使
of these two individuals is behind this.
以下是他们的一些手下
Here are some of their associates.
RICHARD PETTERSON STI 你们同样也得认识下
Again, they should be known to you.
观察到他们的行动 就来通知我们
You see them on the move, you come to us.
听到任何与他们或他们行动有关的事
You hear anything about them or their operations,
任何消息 也来找我们
anything at all, you come to me.
请大家做好我们的耳目 好吗
I need you to be our eyes and ears on the ground out there, OK?
你还好么 警官
Everything all right, Constable?
棒极了
Yeah. Super.
好了 各位 这位是谢恩·布拉德利警官
AII right, everyone, this is Constable Shane Bradley.
他是被调来的
He's transferred here.
一年了 我们终于来了一个接♥班♥的
Now, he is our first replacement in a year,
请大家对他好一点
so please don't break him.
汤米 坎宁警长想跟你上楼谈谈
Uh, Tommy, DS Canning wants a word with you upstairs.
布拉德利警官 你去74车 和康伦警官一起
Constable Bradley, you're 74, with Constable Conlon.
好的 睁大眼保住命
OK. AII right, sharp eyes save lives.
穆雷他妈的坎宁
Murray fucking Canning.
他要是块巧克力棒 也会自恋到把自己吃掉
If he was a chocolate bar, he'd eat himself.
安妮 -谢恩
Annie. Shane.
抱歉刚才撞见你 -没关系
Sorry about...walking in on you. Oh, that's all right.
至少我裤子没脱 -那倒是
At least I had my trousers on. True.
对了 安妮 带他四下转转 好吗
Oh, Annie. Give him the tour, yeah?
四下转转 感觉挺意思
The tour! Sounds like fun.
总他妈迟到
Always fucking late.
好了 开始吧
Right, here goes.
你还好吗 蒂娜
AlI right, Tina?
他是谁 -自己人
Who's he? He's all right.
我们下次可以运更多 运两倍
Well? We can do more the next time. Twice as much.
你是不是太自大了 迪克西
Are you getting too big for your boots, Dixie?
不会 蒂娜 我不是自大
Ach, no, Tina. There's a bit of room in my boots yet.
告诉他们 我们能做到
Just let them know we can do it.
你说什么
What?
你告诉他们就好那帮都柏林人
Just tell them. The Dubliners.
嘴巴放尊重些 迪克西
You want to watch your fucking mouth, Dixie.
用不着你来命令我
You don't give me orders.
绝对用不着
Ever.
只要我一句话 都柏林人下一秒就开了你
One word from me, and the Dubliners just cut you loose.
向我道歉
Apologise.
拜托 蒂娜 我只是开玩笑的
Come on, Tina. I was only messing.
道歉
Apologise.
我很抱歉 蒂娜
I'm sorry...Tina.
你的话我会转达
I'l| pass on the message.
但从今以后 你给我小心点
Now, er, keep the fucking noise down.
总有一天会有人收拾那个婊♥子♥
Some day, that bitch is going to get what's coming to her.
你最近都住哪儿 迪克西
Where are you living at these days, Dixie?
管你毛事
What's it to do with you?
我只想知道把你送到哪儿 伙计
Just want to know where to drop you off, mate.
哦 好吧
Right, aye.
格伦代尔路12号♥
It's 12 Glendale Road.
所以 他到底来这儿干嘛的 坎宁
So what exactly is he going to do, Canning?
我不知道
I have no idea.
他在楼上有间办公室
He's taken an office upstairs.
最高权限级别
Top- security access.
我去 -我知道
Oh, God. I know.
这位新警官 谢恩·布拉德利
And this new constable, Shane Bradley-
是坎宁亲手挑的 -似乎如此
he was hand- picked by Canning? Yeah, seems that way.
显然 坎宁是想培养他做情报工作
Apparently, Canning's got his eye on him for Intelligence.
所以咱们这位接♥班♥人也许就是来镀层金
So it looks like our new replacement might be just passing through
就要去别的地方了
on his way to somewhere else.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. Um...
说到这个
speaking of which...
不会吧 桑德拉
Oh, no, Sandra.
听着 海伦
Look, Helen,
我之前留下 因为我知道
I stayed because I knew if I went back to London,
伦敦只会有我一个人记得他
I'd be the only person there who really remembered him.
没人会谈论他
No- one would talk about him...
没人会提起他那些蠢笑话
...or remind me of his stupid jokes.
再也不会有
Ever.
可撇去那个不谈 我在这儿还有什么
But apart from that, what have I got here?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我什么都没有 海伦
I've got nothing, Helen.
好吧
OK.
你别这么想
I wish it wasn't that way.
你已经是这个局历史上最好的队长了
You're already the best skipper this section's ever had.
嗯 除你之外吧
Well, except for you.
u
Well...
算上我
including me.
好的
OK.
你写离职信吧 然后开始办手续
Write the letter and we'll start the process.
谢谢
Thanks.
我正在试着厘清这里的头绪
I'm trying to get my head around this place,
也做了些功课
doing some homework.
所以我问一下 福斯特警官 你在玩什么把戏
So tell me, Constable Foster, what are you playing at?
什么意思
Sorry?
你的逮捕报告是别人的两倍长
Your arrest reports are twice as long as anybody else's.
你每周至少主动
You're feeding reports up the line
跟上级汇报一次
at least once a week, unasked for.
聊一聊毒品交易和缴获模式
Talking about patterns in the dealing and seizure spreads.
一些行之有效的模式
Patterns that stand up.
你退出了快速晋升项目
You dropped out of the fast- track programme.
为什么
Why?
听着 格里·克利夫无疑是个好警♥察♥
Look, Gerry Cliff was a great peeler, no doubt.
但你真觉得自己这样符合他的期望吗
But do you really think this is what he would have wanted for you?
我觉得
Yeah, I do.
换上便服 我们出去兜个风
Change into your civvies- we're going for a drive.
脱掉制♥服♥
Dump the uniform.
我跟你讲讲这个地区的真实情况
I'm going to show you how this district really works.
来吧
HE SNAPS HIS FINGERS Come on.
迪克西 别走 -咋了
Dixie. Dixie! What?
14块5 兄弟
14. 50, man.
拿好了
Aye, right.
顺便说一下 李
By the way, Lee.
我今晚会去你家
I'll be around your place later on tonight.
你会给我准备好一切的吧
Make sure you have everything ready for me. Right?
我可太期待了
Look forward to it, actually.
每次见你的小妹都特别兴奋
I always like seeing that wee sister of yours.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今天好吗 亲爱的 -还好 谢谢 哈皮
How's you today, love? OK, thanks, Happy.
那就好 慢用 -谢谢
Good stuff. Enjoy. Cheers.
嗨 约翰 今天来了俩约翰
Hey, John. Two Johnnies today.
真棒 伙计 你还好吗
Brilliant. Well, my man, how are you?
一切都好吧
AII good?
我妈以前也总跟我说 是她做的
Just like my mummy used to tell me she made it, too.
怎么样 -我拿下那个职位了
Well? I got it.
真棒
Yes!
太好了 你真棒 -谢谢
Brilliant. Well done. Thanks.
他来了
There he is.
格里泉下有知 也会为你骄傲的
You know, Gerry would be proud of you for doing this.
我总得做点什么 不然
I had to do something, or else. ...
在这儿我可以认识别人 跟他们聊天
I get to meet people here, talk to them.
让我不再去想那些事
Keeps my mind off...things.
总比被捕强吧
Better than getting arrested, huh?
他们很快就要关门了
They're going to close it soon.
他们要关闭施粥所
They're closing down a soup kitchen?
什么
Mm. What?
为什么
Why?
他们是靠政♥府♥补助金维系的
They get a grant from the Government.
但现在补助没了 被砍了
No money left, apparently. Cutbacks.
你还好吗
How are you?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表