剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
草
Fuck.
巴尼 72 快叫支援 我被困在药房♥大厅了
Barney, 72, get me backup now. I'm trapped in the main shop,
但后面有人受伤了
but there's been somebody hurt in the back.
收到 72号♥
Roger that, 72.
就在拐角处
Around the corner.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 里面有人
Grace, Grace, there's somebody in there·
那人刚把卷帘门锁上了 不要进去 不要进去
they've just locked the shutters. Don't go in. Do not go in.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 能听到我说话吗 格蕾丝 能听到我说话吗
Grace? Grace, can you hear me? Grace, can you hear me...?
天啊 格蕾丝
Jesus, Gracel
退后 格蕾丝
Stay back! Grace.
别过来
Stay back!
别过来
Stay back!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 你的枪
Grace! Grace, your gun!
格蕾丝 你有枪
Grace, your gun!
武装警♥察♥
Armed policel
站住
Stop!
你给我站住
You stop!
开枪
Do it!
快开枪啊
Fucking do it!
放下武器
Put it down!
开枪打死我啊 你个贱♥人♥
Fucking shoot me, you bitch!
你退后 退后
You stay back! Stay back!
放下武器
Put it down!
我说了 放下武器
I said, put it down!
草 草 喂
Shit, shit. Hello?
你能听到我说话吗 你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
谢恩 谢恩 把卷帘门打开
Shane! Shane, open the shutters!
把卷帘门打开
Open the shutters!
医护人员
Paramedics.
好了 确保你们的笔记本都整理好了
AII right, make sure your notebooks are in order.
安妮 汤米
Annie, Tommy,
我需要今天早些时候第一次出警的所有细节
I need every detail from that first call earlier today.
其他人 详细说明每一秒都发生了什么
Everyone else, second- by- second account of what happened.
别说等会儿做 现在就做
Don't do it later. Do it now.
她还好吗
Is she OK?
那药剂师吗
The pharmacist? Mm.
嗯 她情况稳定
Yeah. She's stable.
你还好吗
You OK?
嗯 挺好 挺好
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
好的
OK.
这是我的错
This is my fault. Huh?
今天早上我们放他走了 -安妮
We let him walk this morning. Annie...
本来就不是需要逮捕的情况
It wasn't an arrestable offence.
因为我判定不是
Because I decided it wasn't, though.
安妮 别傻了
Annie, don't be silly.
听着 我们都这么做 我们一直都是这么做
Look, we all do it. We all do it all the time.
你也不知道会这样
You weren't to know.
我没事 我没事的 好吗
And I'm fine. I'm fine. OK?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
呃 这个嘛 我差点开枪打死人 所以不算很好
Er, well...I almost shot someone, so, no, not really.
你想谈谈吗
Well, do you want to talk about it?
不 我不想
No, I don't.
嗯 不 我想 其实 嗯
Yeah. No, I do, actually, yeah.
你为什么让我从后面绕过去
Why did you send me round the back?
因为我以为
Well, because I thought...
以为什么
What?
你以为这样更安全吗
You thought it'd be safer?
史蒂维
Stevie...
你还记得
do you remember when...
你还记得我们谈过我们的事吗
Do you remember when we talked about us,
我说我们没法在不影响工作的情况下保持关系
and I said we couldn't do this job properly and do that?
这就是我的意思
Well, this is what I meant.
拜托 格蕾丝 我 不
Oh, come on, Grace, I...No.
就之前 看到那具尸体 你抓住了我的手
Earlier today, with that dead body, you grabbed my hand.
那里有一个注射器 -哦 别这样
There was a syringe. Oh, come on.
史蒂维 你知道我的意思
Stevie, you know what I mean.
天哪 还有很多其他的例子 你
God, there's loads of other examples. You...
你抢在我前面进了屋
You going in houses ahead of me,
虽然我还在观察情况
even though I'm on obs.
你 当发生肢体冲突时 你需要介入
You...you stepping in when it gets physical.
这种事时有发生 -格蕾丝 我所做的一切
It's happening all the time. Grace, all I'm trying to do...
不 我不需要任何人保护我 好吗
No, I don't need anyone to protect me, all right?
我从来不需要
I never have.
好
OK.
不会有下次了
Won't happen again.
嗯 好吧
Right, fine.
喂 嗨 爱斯琳
Hello? Hi, Aisling.
我是汤米·福斯特
It's, uh, it's Tommy Foster,
训练的时候见过 去年
uh, from training...last year.
呃 我 我们之前在 在 在
Er, I...We were in the...in the...in the...
很高兴见到你 训练的时候见过的汤米·福斯特
Good to hear from you, Tommy Foster from training.
贝尔法斯特怎么样
How's things in Belfast?
有点疯狂是吗
Bit mad?
是啊 有点疯狂
Yeah, a bit mad.
找我有什么事儿吗
What can I do for you?
囚
Well, uh...
和工作无关的
It's not work- related, as such.
对吧
Right?
我只是想知道 如果
I was just wondering if, like,
你要是太忙或者没时间的话
you know, and don't worry
也不要担心
if you're too busy or you can't, or. ...
但我在想如果你 你想不想 那个 找个时间
but I was just wondering maybe if you...you wanted to, like,
一起出去玩玩 啥 啥的
go out sometime or...or something.
嗯 当然可以
Aye. Why not?
好啊 太好了
OK, great!
好 当然可以 不如你下班后给我说几个日期
OK. Sure, why don't you send me through some dates
我看看具体什么时候方便呢
when you're off shift, and we'll get something sorted?
嗯 我会的 我会的
Yes, I- I will, I will.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
Bye.
好 好 汤米 加油
Yes! Yes, Tommy! Come on!
你刚被约出去了吗
Did you just get asked out?
是的
Yeah.
他没有先给你发短♥信♥
And he didn't text you first-
他就 直接打电♥话♥了
he just...rang you.
厉害
Strong.
厉害
Strong.
关灯
#Turn down the lights
躺回床上
#Turn down the bed
关掉我脑海
#Turn down these voices
里的声音
#Inside my head
和我一起躺下
#Lay down with me
不要对我说谎
#Tell me no lies
抱紧我
#Just hold me close
别对我颐指气使
#Don't patronise me
别对我颐指气使
#Don't patronise me
因为如果你不爱我 我就无法让你爱我
#Cos I can't make you love me if you don't
你无法让自己的心感受到它不愿感受到的东西
#You can't make your heart feel something it won't
在黑暗中
#Here in the dark
在这最后的时刻
#In these final hours
我将放下我的心
#I will lay down my heart
我将感受到力量
#And I'll feel the power
但是你没有
#But you don't
我要闭上眼睛
#I'll close my eyes
然后我就不会看见
#Then I won't see
你感觉不到的爱
#The love you don't feel
当你抱着我
#When you're holding me
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表