剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我们店里有严格的规定
We have a strict store policy.
只有员工才能把这些乐器从展览台上拿下来
That only employees can take instruments off the display.
我们不想让它们有任何损坏
We don't want anything to break.
拿去吧
Here you go.
为了这一刻
I've been waiting all day for something bad
我已经花了一整天 等着糟糕的事发生
to happen so I could do that.
今天早上发生了呀
Something bad happened this morning.
就在你穿上那件衬衫的时候
When you put on that shirt.
讽刺得好 宝贝
Zinger sting. Sweet!
怎么样
what up?
猜猜谁找到了工作
Guess who got a job at the...
在小丑商店找到的吗
The clown store?
才不是 是在美妆店
No, at the makeup kiosk.
他们付给我们免费样品做薪水
They pay us in free samples.
真的吗
And really?
你穿成那样是在讲小丑笑话吗
You're making clown jokes dressed like that?
不许再拿我的衬衫开玩笑
Everyone stop picking on my shirt.
我在说你的鞋呢
I'm talking about your shoes.
哦
Oh.
总之 我有个重大消息要宣布
Anyway, I have a big announcement to make.
我刚刚
I just...
等等 先别告诉我们
Hold on! Don't tell us yet.
我刚刚给你弄了场电视上的直播演出
I just booked you a gig on tv.
谢谢 你真是世上最棒的经纪人
Thanks! You're the best manager ever!
什么节目
Oh, what show?
迈阿密最火的音乐节目
Only Miami's hippest music show,
南海滩之音
"south beach sound."
太棒了
Awesome.
酷毙了
Oh sweet.
奥斯汀 这真是件大事
Austin, this is huge!
南海滩之音可不是开玩笑的
"south beach sound" is a big deal.
你知道有多少明星在那节目中一炮而红吗
Do you know how many stars got their break on that show?
有多少
No, how many?
我也不知道
I don't know!
我感到兴奋时总会问很多问题
When I get excited, I ask a lot of questions.
为什么会这样呢
Why do I do that?
不要回答我
Don't answer.
总之
Anyhow,
他们明天会来这儿
They're coming to film Austin here
并在商场对奥斯汀进行拍摄
at the mall tomorrow.
我跟他们说你会写好一首新歌♥
I told 'em you would write a new song.
明天 那时间根本不够啊
Tomorrow? That's not enough time.
我都能在一天之内被解雇三次
Hey, if I could get fired from three jobs in one day,
我相信你能在一天内写完一首歌♥的
I'm pretty sure you could write one song.
真是懒啊
Lazy.
我们能写出一首新歌♥的
Well, we can write a new song.
还好我的本本上有些灵感 别紧张
Luckily I have some new ideas in my book. No worries.
不 天啊 我的本子不见了
Oh no, my book is gone.
好紧张 好紧张
Worries, worries!
冷静点 不过是个本子
Okay, calm down, it is just a book.
它不仅仅是一个本子
It is not just a book.
它还是我的日记本 账本
It is my diary, journal
和歌♥曲创作本啊
and songwriting book all rolled into one.
我私人的东西全写在里面了
I write all my personal stuff in there.
要是被别人看到那些 我会死的
If anyone else reads it, I will die!
哎呀 抱歉 我的意思是
Oops. Sorry, I meant...
# 观众意犹未尽之时 #
# when the crowd wants more,
# 让我来点燃激♥情♥ #
# I bring on the thunder #
# 有你们给我撑腰 #
# 'cause you've got my back,#
# 我无所畏惧 #
# and I'm not going under #
# 你们指引着我 守护着我 #
# you're my point,you're my guard #
# 你们是我的完美和♥弦♥ #
# you're the perfect chord #
# 我们的名字会布满街头巷尾 #
# and I see our names together on every billboard #
# 我们勇攀高峰 我们势在必得 #
# we're headed for the top, we've got it on lock #
# 他们欢呼雀跃 #
# we'll make 'em say "hey!" #
# 摇滚无极限 #
# and we'll keep rockin'#
# 没有你们 我不会成功 #
# oh, there's no way I could make it without ya #
# 没有你们 我也不能站在这里 #
# do it without ya, be here without ya #
# 孤军奋战索然无味 #
# it's no fun when you're doing it solo #
# 在你们身边充满惊喜 #
# with you it's like, "whoa," yeah, and I know #
# 梦想得以实现 #
# I own this dream #
# 是因有你们为伴 #
# 'cause I got you with me #
# 没有你们 我不会成功 #
# there's no way I could make it without ya #
# 没有你们 我也不能站在这里 #
# do it without ya,be here without ya #
我的本子在哪儿呢 在哪儿
Where's my book? Where's my book?
翠西 能下来让我看看我的本子在不在这儿吗
Trish, can you get off if my book is in there?
当然
Yeah, sure.
不在这儿
It's not in there.
我确定大号♥里什么都没有
I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the tuba.
什么样的人会恶心到把吃的放在大号♥里
What kind of disgusting person puts food in a tuba?
我的三明治!
Oh, my sandwich.
一个月前消失的
Lost this a month ago.
伙计 你怎么能这么做呢
Dude, that's just wrong.
起码要分享一下 是吧
At least share. Okay?
嗨 艾丽 我来上钢琴课了
Hello, Ally. I'm here for my piano lesson.
尼尔森 现在时机不对
Uh, now is not a good time, Nelson.
而且我告诉过你
And I've told you before
你不用带自己的钢琴来
you don't need to bring your own piano.
我忘了
I forgot.
还有 你的钢琴课是明天的
Besides, your piano lesson is tomorrow.
今天你要上的是双簧管课
Today is your oboe lesson.
该死
Aw, nartz.
你知道这有多困难吗
You know how hard it was.
要把这个带上巴士
To this on the bus?
我很快回来
I'll be back.
你们在这里找我的本子
You guys look for my book here.
我和翠西去失物招领处看看
While Trish and I check the lost and found.
我必须在别人看到它之前找到它
I have to find it before someone reads it.
我写在里面的事真的超级私人
Some of the things I wrote in there are super personal
超级难为情
and embarrassing.
类似你有压力的时候常常跟一个
Like how you have an imaginary friend named Ms. Pennyworth.
自己虚构的佩妮沃斯小姐交谈吗
You talk to when you're stressed?
你怎么会知道佩妮沃斯小姐的事
How do you know about Ms. Pennyworth?
我只跟一个人说过这个秘密
I've only ever told one person that secret.
显然 佩妮沃斯小姐已经泄密给
Well, obviously Ms. Pennyworth has been.
这镇上所有的年轻人了
Blabbing about ya all over town.
找到了
Found it!
我的本子吗
My book?
不是 是我的失物招领衬衫
No, my lost and found t-shirt.
从我在这儿工作起 就在招领了
From when I worked here at the lost and found.
我讨厌这份工作
Man, I hated this job.
所有悲伤 绝望的人
All those sad, desperate people.
都在不停地寻找
Searching for stuff
明明不可能再找到的东西
they'll never see again as long as they live!
我是说我们一定会找到你的本子的
I mean we're totally gonna find your book.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
用我的超出常人的嗅觉来找艾丽的本子
Using my superhuman sense of smell to find Ally's book.
你有超出常人的嗅觉吗
You have a superhuman sense of smell?
我脑海中想的是什么食物
What food am I thinking of?
樱桃派
Cheery pie...
加了冰淇淋的
A la mode.
赞
Wow.
找到了
Found it.
你的鼻子太令人惊异了
Wow, your nose is amazing.
不 我不是闻出来的 我只是记得
No, I didn't smell the book. I just remembered
我用它当过姜饼屋的屋顶
I used it as a roof for my gingerbread house.
你干嘛要做姜饼屋
Why do you have a gingerbread house?
难道你想让我的姜饼小人露宿街头吗
What, you want my gingerbread man to live on the street?
不 我想让他住进我的胃里
剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表