剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表
你们居然在读书 我在做梦吗
Am I dreaming or are you guys reading a book?
这是一本关于世界纪录的书
It's the book of world records.
德兹和我要弄个世界纪录出来
Me and Dez are gonna set a world record.
世界上最长指甲的纪录怎么样
How about the world's longest fingernails?
不好 那样我们就不能玩保龄球了
Nah. How could we ever go bowling?
有一个 持续睁着你的眼睛不眨
Here's one--keeping your eyes open without blinking.
快给我计时
Ooh! Time me!
嗨
Hey.
嘘 德兹正在试图打破
Shh! Dez is trying to set the record
不眨眼的纪录呢 接下来的三十小时十二分
For not blinking. Nobody bother him
都不许有人打扰他
For 30 hours and 12 minutes.
我不行了 放弃
I can't go on! I give up.
有多长时间
Ahhh. How long was that?
八秒钟
Eight seconds.
我觉得艾丽有可能会
I think Ally has a shot
打破不眨眼的世界纪录
At breaking the not-blinking record.
什么 谁在盯着达拉斯
Staring at Dallas? What?!
反正不是我 这傻爆了
No, that's ridiculous.
去跟他搭话啊
Just go talk to him.
说得容易
It's not that easy.
很容易啊
Sure it is.
你好 达拉斯
Hey, Dallas!
显然我现在得去跟他讲话了
And apparently I'm gonna talk to him.
你好啊 达拉斯
Hey, Dallas.
你有看到新闻里的疯狂事件吗
Did you see that crazy story on the news?
什么事件
What story?
呃 你说的是哪一个呢
Uh, which one were you talking about?
我没在说哪个 是你提起它的
I wasn't. You brought it up.
噢可不是嘛
I know, right?
好吧 很高兴能与你交谈
Well, great talking to you.
等等 艾丽 我一直都想来这边跟你打招呼
Wait, Ally. I've been wanting to come by the store and say hi,
但总是没时间 下班后也总有些杂事要做
I just haven't had time. After work I always have chores.
比如今天我得给草坪除草 最讨厌这个了
Like today I have to mow my lawn. It's the worst.
我能帮你除草啊
I can mow your lawn for you!
我♥干♥嘛要这么说
Why would I say that?
真的吗 你会帮我除草吗
Really? You'd mow my lawn for me?
是 我也听到自己这么说了
Yep. That's what I heard myself say.
多谢
Thanks!
怎么样了
How'd it go?
棒极了
Great.
有人能教我怎么给草坪除草吗
Can anybody teach me how to mow a lawn?
哪有那个闲工夫啊 艾丽
There's no time for that, Ally.
我正准备要打破最冰大脑的世界纪录
I'm about to set the record for the world's biggest brain freeze.
德兹 并没有这样的纪录
Um, Dez, there's no record for that.
早说嘛
Man!
反正这也起不了作用 所以
Well, it is not working anyway, so...
# 人群激♥情♥未退之时 #
# when the crowd wants more #
# 我来推动气氛 #
# I bring on the thunder #
# 因为你是我坚强的后盾 #
# cause you've got my back #
# 所以我无所畏惧 #
# and I'm not going under #
# 是你指引着我 是你守护着我 #
# you're my point,you're my guard #
# 你是我最完美的和♥弦♥ #
# you're the perfect chord #
# 我们的名字会无处不在 #
# and I see our names together on every billboard #
# 我们奋勇向前 早已稳操胜券 #
# we're headed for the top,we've got it on lock #
# 我们让世界喝彩 #
# we'll make 'em say "hey!" #
# 青春飞扬无极限 #
# and we'll keep rockin #
# 没有你 梦想道路无比崎岖 #
# oh, there's no way I could make it without ya #
# 没有你 音乐道路无处追寻 #
# do it without ya,be here without ya #
# 孤军奋战索然无味 #
# it's no fun when you're doing it solo #
# 有你在身边 生活充满惊喜 #
# with you it's like, "whoa,"yeah, and I know #
# 梦想得以实现 #
# I own this dream #
# 因为有你陪伴 #
# cause I got you with me #
# 没有你 梦想道路无比崎岖 #
# there's no way I could make it without ya #
# 没有你 音乐道路无处追寻 #
# do it without ya,be here without ya. #
不敢相信你把达拉斯家整个街区的草坪都除了
I can't believe you mowed every lawn on Dallas's block.
我给他的草坪除了草之后 它看起来棒极了
After I mowed his lawn, it just looked so much better
于是其他的草坪都让我看着要抓狂
Than all the other lawns. I felt bad for them.
你说得好像这事特别有意义似的
Well, when you say it like that it makes so much sense.
这些东西都是什么
What's all this stuff?
是我们这一整年的存货
It's our inventory for the entire year.
我爸爸总是一次性买♥♥掉所有东西
My dad orders everything at once
然后他就能省大概四块钱了
So he can save like $4.
是四块三毛六
$4.36.
艾丽
Ooh, Ally,
我需要你帮我把这些箱子搬到楼上去
I need you to carry these boxes upstairs for me.
你知道我背不好的
You know I have a bad back.
太多箱子了
There's a lot of boxes.
或许我们应该雇个人来搬
Can we maybe hire someone to help?
我是待业人群 我很乐意在这儿工作
I'm in-between jobs right now. I'd love to work here.
- 我不同意 - 强烈拒绝
- I don't think so. - Absolutely not.
为什么 我会是个优秀员工的
Why not? I'd be a great employee.
翠西 上个月你干了三十份工作
Trish, you've had 30 jobs in the last month.
却从没把一个工作干上三天
You've never even kept a job for three days.
真伤人 我在一家日历店里
That hurts. I worked at a calendar store
工作了一周呢
For almost a week.
我可清楚了因为那店是卖♥♥日历的
And I know because it was a calendar store.
才不是一周 是一个周末
It wasn't a week. It was a weekend.
我可清楚了因为你打电♥话♥请了病假
And I know because you called in sick
在那两天里全是我给你替的班
And I filled in for you for both days.
艾丽 我们也没钱雇翠西
Ally, we can't afford to hire trish.
我们雇不起任何人
We can't afford to hire anyone.
只有你跟我了
It's just me and you.
事实上 是只有你
Actually, it's just you.
现在是美食街的免费试吃时间
It's free sample time at the food court. Hee!
看过来 德兹要我打算创造一个
Check it out. Me and Dez are going to set
手指转篮球的世界纪录
The world record for spinning a basketball on our finger.
最高纪录是二十二小时十二分钟
The old record is 22 hours and 12 minutes.
我们一定会打破它
We are going to demolish it!
酷毙啦
What up?
你们中是哪个智障想打破这记录啊
Which one of you doofs is going to set the record?
什么意思
What do you mean?
只能有一个纪录保持者啊
There can only be one record holder.
那大概是我了 我很擅长这个
Probably me. I'm getting pretty good at this.
很擅长要想打败超级擅长
It's gonna take a lot more than pretty good
可不是那么容易的
To beat very pretty good.
决斗吧
Oh, it's on!
好吧 我们下次再决斗
Okay. It'll be on later.
艾丽
Hey, Ally.
我是想来感谢你 替我除了草
I wanted to thank you for mowing my lawn.
不用这么客气
You don't have to thank me.
我也已经把邻居们的草坪都除过去了
I was already mowing in the neighborhood.
是啊 周三可是艾丽的除草日
Yeah, Wednesday is Ally's mowing day.
我得回去工作了
Well, I gotta get back to work.
老板只给我五分钟时间休息
The boss only gives me a five-minute break.
你讨厌你的工作吗 你应该来这儿工作
You think your job stinks? You should work here.
好吧 我们会再见的 艾丽
Yeah. I'll see you later, Ally.
只要不闭着眼就能见到哦
Not if your eyes are closed!
我怎么还在笑
Why am I still laughing?
谁知道呢
Not sure.
刚刚你和达拉斯之间的对话一点也不好笑啊
There's nothing funny about what just happened between you and Dallas.
九十一 九十二
...91, 92,
九十三 九十四
93, 94...
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
锻炼我的手指肌肉
Strengthening my finger muscles
好让我能打破转篮球的记录
So I can crush the basketball spinning record.
燃烧吧 小宇宙
Feel the burn, feel the burn!
我应该要被你震撼到吗
Am I supposed to be impressed?
今天早上我用手指走了三公里
This morning I finger-walked three miles.
我还去手指蹦极了呢
Well, I went finger--finger bungee jumping.
好吧 那你能用你的手指
剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表