剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表
No, it's a metaphor.
有了你 我就不再依赖泡菜了
I have you, so I don't need pickles anymore.
谢谢 艾丽
Oh, thanks, Ally.
你愿意为网络直播
You wanna go work on a new song
写首新歌♥吗
for the Webcast?
我已经写好了
I already wrote one.
和之前那首歌♥相比
I think you're gonna like it much better
我觉得你会更喜欢这首
than the other one.
# 我喜欢浓厚的低音 #
# I like the bass when it booms #
# 你却喜欢高音的极致 #
# you like the high-end treble #
# 我嗨到天上 #
# I'm like the 99th floor #
# 你却心如止水 #
# and you're cool on street level #
# 我喜欢和朋友大声摇滚 #
# I like the crowd rock rock rock rocking it loud #
# 你却喜欢轻柔的乐曲 #
# you like the sound of hush hush, hey, keep it down #
# 热浴缸 人字拖 #
# hot tub, flip-flops #
# 复古 跳舞 流行 #
# retro, dance, pop #
# 我们风格迥异 #
# we rock different ways #
# 海滨迷 城市狂 #
# beach bum, city fun #
# 触地 得分 全垒打 #
# touchdown, home run #
# 这就是我 #
# what can I say-ay-ay,It's me #
# 这就是你 #
# it's you #
# 我们不一样 但这不重要 #
# I know we're not the same,but we do what we do #
# 因为这就是我们 #
# it's you and it's me #
# 谁说我们得一模一样 #
# and who says that we have to agree? #
# 喜欢怎样就怎样 #
# 'cause I like what I like #
# 有时会吵架 #
# and sometimes we collide #
# 但这就是我们 #
# but it's me and it's you #
# 我们不一样 但这不重要 #
# I know we're not the same,but we do what we do. #
原来涂色这么好玩
I forgot how fun coloring was.
看看谁在T恤界找到了工作
Guess who got a job at t-shirt world?
猜猜谁拿到了 "好朋友折扣"
Guess who gets a best friend discount?
很高兴你们两个喜欢一块玩
I'm so happy you guys like hanging out together.
除了高兴 我其实更吃惊
And by happy, I mean totally weirded out.
为什么 我们喜欢看同样的电影
Why? We have the same favorite horror movie,
喜欢同样的数字
the same favorite number and
和同样的披萨馅
the same favorite pizza topping.
- 意大利香肠 - 蘑菇
- Pepperoni. - Mushrooms.
- 蘑菇? - 意大利香肠?
- Mushrooms? - Pepperoni?
我不和喜欢蘑菇的
I cannot be friends
家伙做朋友
with someone who lik mushrooms.
我不愿意和喜欢
Well, I can't be friends with someone
意大利香肠的人做朋友
who likes pepperoni.
你们要因为披萨馅这种愚蠢的事
You guys are gonna end your friendship
就结束友谊么
over something as silly as a pizza topping?
这不仅仅是披萨馅
It's not just a pizza topping.
第一 她喜欢意大利香肠
First she likes pepperoni
第二 当我累了
then she doesn't want to get it delivered
想躺着看看电视的时候
because she thinks we don't get out enough.
她才不会同意点一份蘑菇馅披萨外卖♥♥
But sometimes I'm tired and I just wanna watch tv!
你能有多累?
Why are you so tired all the time?
我一天至少要做两份工作
I'm the one who works at least two jobs a day!
一切都恢复正常了
Well, everything's back to normal.
看看你涂得怎么样
Let's see what you've got.
你会为我骄傲的
You're gonna be so proud of me.
我在边框外面涂的色
I colored outside the lines.
我没看到你在边框外面涂色
What did you color outside the lines?
这里
Uhh... right there.
住手!
No. Stop.
现在才是在边框外涂色
Who's outside the lines now
你把我蜡笔弄坏了
You broke my crayon!
剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表