剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表
I wish you had more time.
明天再次做客如何
How about you come back tomorrow?
明天
Tomorrow?
- 是啊 - 带着另一首原创歌♥曲?
- Yeah. - Another original song?
明天吗
By tomorrow?
没错
That's what I said.
- 我 我... - 来嘛
- Um um, I... - Oh, come on.
你不想让粉丝失望吧 对吗奥斯汀粉们
You don't want to let down all your fans. Right, austies?
好吧
Um, okay.
- 明天吗 - 筒子们 你们都听到了吗
- Tomorrow it is? - Oh, you heard it right here, folks!
奥斯汀明天要带来另一首原作
Austin will be back tomorrow to do a new original song!
太棒了
Yes!
猜猜谁在宠物商店找了份工作
Guess who got a job at the pet store!
汪汪 喵喵
Roof roof meow!
你在魔术商店工作都没到两天
You didn't even work at the magic shop two days.
你又要破纪录了
That's gotta be a new record.
等我把这事做完后 我会好好对待这份工作的
I plan obeying better at this job... after this.
有谁看到这么大的一条蛇吗
Has anyone seen a giant snake about yea big?
它应该没毒
Oh, he's probably not poisonous,
但也极有可能是有毒的
But there's a really good chance that he's totally poisonous.
- 艾丽 我需要你 - 说到巨蛇...
- Ally, I need your help. - Speaking of giant snakes.
明天前我需要一首新歌♥
I need a new song by tomorrow.
哈 你为嘛不自己写
Ha! Why don't you just write a song?
你知道我不行 我试了千千万万遍
You know I can't. I've tried.
听着
Listen.
# 我急需一首歌♥ 等不了太久 #
# I need a song, it can't be too long #
# 我真的需要一首歌♥啊 #
# song song song song song song song song #
# 歌♥ 歌♥ 歌♥ 歌♥ 歌♥ 歌♥ #
# song song song song song. #
最后一段是我写的
I wrote that last part.
这样怎么样
Okay, uh, how about this?
# 我才不会帮你写歌♥ #
# I'm not helping you with your song #
# 滚出我的店 #
# get out of my store. #
- 这不押韵 - # 门就在前面 #
- That doesn't rhyme. - # There's the door. #
好多了
That's better.
我知道你很生气
I know you're mad.
我并非故意偷歌♥的
I didn't mean to steal your song.
我的行为就如黄鼠狼
Then I acted like a weasel.
还不是一只让人想抱的可爱黄鼠狼
Not a cute cuddly weasel,
而是个不讲信用的混♥蛋♥黄鼠狼
But a jerky no-credit-giving weasel.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我♥干♥嘛骗你
Who am I kidding?
我爸总说做音乐就是在浪费时间
My dad always said music was a waste of time.
他说能有番作为的几率是极小的
He said I had a bazillion to one chance of making it.
我爸也是这么跟我说的
That's exactly what my dad said to me.
你们知道我爸跟我说了什么吗
Do you know what my dad said to me?
"德兹 别给狗发短♥信♥了"
"dez, stop texting the dog!"
我就只能红15分钟
I guess my 15 minutes of fame are over.
我只是想证明我爸是错的
I just wanted to prove my dad wrong.
奥斯汀 等等
Austin, wait!
我会帮你再写一首歌♥
I'll help you write one more song.
真的吗 太好了
You will? Yes!
爱死你了
Thank you, thank you!
但是你得先为我做件事
But first you have to do something for me!
啥都可以 说吧
Anything. Name it.
我想要...
Uh uh, I want a... a...
我想要个火腿
I... I want a... a ham!
- 你刚刚是说了火腿吗 - 显然是的
- Did you just say a ham? - Apparently I did.
你可以把我的火腿给她
Here, you can give her my ham if you want.
好了 我们只剩18小时了
Okay, we have 18 hours.
来写一首有史以来最棒的歌♥了 去啊
To write the greatest song ever. Go!
不是这么容易的
Oh, um, it's not that easy.
我帮你开个头
I'll get you started.
好 这就是开头了 有帮助吧
There. That's the first note. That helps, right?
亲娘喂 你真的没写过歌♥吗
Gee, are you sure you've never written a song before?
你通常怎么做
What do you normally do?
写歌♥不是遵守常规的
Well, there isn't a "normally."
有时脑海里会蹦出曲子
Sometimes I get a tune in my head.
有时我会把想到的歌♥词写下来
Sometimes I think of a lyric and write it down.
千万别碰我的书
Never touch my book.
你都写了些什么
What do you got?
"你的心泪"
"the tears of your heart cry... "
- 太压抑了 - 好吧
- Too depressing. - Okay.
- "午夜忧伤" - 更压抑了
- "the midnight sadness " - That's even more too depressing.
我需要一首轻快的 就像阳光倾泻的感觉一样
This song should be fun, like a splash of sunshine.
你内心阴暗得如阴雨蒙蒙般
You're like a drizzle of darkness.
得先让你放轻松
We need to get you to relax.
让你的创意如洪水般涌出来
You know, get your creative juices flowing.
- 闭上眼睛 - 不要
- Shut your eyes. - I'm not going to shut...
- 闭上眼睛嘛 - 好啦好啦
- Just shut your eyes. - Okay, I will.
别碰我的书
Don't touch my book.
想象你回到家
Okay. Imagine you come home.
客厅里挤满了拉拉队员
And your living room is just full of cheerleaders.
我并不觉得很好玩
Uh, that's not really my idea of fun.
那好吧 想象你在舞台上表演...
Okay, pretend you're on stage performing...
别 我有严重的舞台恐惧症
Oh, no way. I have horrible stage fright.
那想象你躺在沙滩上
Then imagine you're on the beach.
天哪 浑身都是沙子
Ugh. Sand's getting everywhere.
好恶心 那个男的只穿着一条内♥裤♥吗
Ew, is that guy really wearing a thong?
thong是背后为绳子一样窄条的内♥裤♥
好吧 不说沙滩了
Okay, forget the beach!
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
- 我喜欢泡菜 - 想象你在吃泡菜
- I like pickles. - Great. Pretend you're eating a Pickle.
- 店里严禁吃东西 - 好吧
- There's no eating in the store. - All right!
试试这个
Why don't we try this:
我闭上眼睛 你来带我想象
I'll close my eyes and you tell me to imagine stuff.
好吧
Okay,
想象 我想放弃我想退出
Imagine I'm giving up. I quit.
好的 有拉拉队员吗
Got it. Are there cheerleaders there?
奥斯汀 我想说的是
Austin, what I'm saying is.
我们把写歌♥这事抛到脑后吧
Maybe we should just forget this whole songwriting thing.
别这么早放弃
Whoa whoa. Not so fast.
- 快好了 - 你在干嘛
- Okay, almost there. - Uh, what are you doing?
让你放放松
Funning you up.
别
No, I don't...
我们来跳舞吧
We're gonna dance!
不 谢了 太蠢了
No thanks... thanks. This is silly.
看到了吧 很好玩的
See? It's fun.
- 艾丽 你能做到的 - 疯起来
- Ally, so, like, you can do it. - Come on, let's groove.
- 一起来嘛 - 好吧
- C'mon, let's go. - Okay. Whoo Whoo!
- 看 我在跳舞 - 你确定吗
- There, I'm dancing. - Are you sure?
这是我见过的最烂的舞了
That was like the worst dancing I've ever seen.
真可悲
That is pathetic.
好嘛好嘛
Okay, fine. Whoo!
棒呆了
What up?
真的有效耶
I-I... I think it worked.
挺好玩的 我现在无所不能了
I feel fun. I feel like I could do anything.
看好了 我要侧手翻了
Watch, I'm gonna do a cartwheel.
我翻不了
I can't do a cartwheel.
别浪费了你的创造力
Well, don't waste the creativity. Come on.
把歌♥写了吧
Let's write a song.
# 别再躲藏于阴暗处 #
# stop hiding out in the shadows #
# 别害怕在众人面前展现 #
# scared to show the world you exist #
# 敞开心扉 #
# don't lock yourself in the darkness #
# 你会发现世界原来如此美好 #
# the world is so much brighter than this #
# 如果不尝试 #
# yeah, if you never take a shot #
# 永远都不会成功 #
# you're never gonna win #
# 完美转变 #
# so turn it all around #
# 打破心防 #
# and break down the walls #
# 全力以赴 #
# come on and give it everything #
# 碰碰运气 表明立场 #
# you can take a chance, make a stand #
# 打破心防 #
# and break break break down the walls #
剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表