剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表
艾丽 猜猜谁在蛋糕店找了份工作
Hey, Ally, guess who got a job at cupcake city.
谢谢 翠丝 但是店里严禁吃东西
Thanks, Trish, but there's no eating in the store.
但是我喜欢小蛋糕 快给我
But I do like cupcakes. Gimme that.
他们把所有的次品给了我们
Yeah, they give us all the rejects.
你手上那个是我弄掉地上的
That one I dropped on the floor.
这就是我违规的报答
That's what I get for breaking the rules.
你这周日想去看电影吗
Hey, do you want to go to a movie Sunday?
我灰常乐意
Oh, I'd love to go to the movies.
简直棒呆了
Oh, um, great.
你恰好就是那个我想约的人
Because you're exactly the person I was asking.
就这么定了
It's a date!
那个素未谋面的女士 我真是迫不及待呢
Can't wait, lady-I've-never-met.
- 你刚刚去哪了 - 我去接电♥话♥了
- Oh, where'd you go? - I was on the phone.
工作上的事 原来工作时间得留在店里
That was work. Apparently "being there" is part of the job.
我得走了 你好 道森先生
Gotta go. Hey, Mr. Dawson.
猜猜谁找到了37美分
Guess who found 37 more cents.
老爸 别再从商场的许愿池里拿钱了
Dad, stop taking money out of the mall fountain.
那是人们用来许愿的
Those are people's wishes.
但是我得到了37美分 我的愿望实现了
My wish came true. I have 37 more cents.
说到愿望 老爸 我能把一台钢琴放在
Well, speaking of wishes: Dad, is there any way
楼上的练习室里吗
I could put a piano upstairs in my practice room?
我现在用的那台比我周日要约的女士还要旧
The one I'm using is older than the lady I'm dating Sunday.
说来话长
Long story.
亲爱的 我知道你热爱音乐
Honey, I know you love music,
但能在音乐界
But the odds of making it in the music biz
有番作为的几率是极小的
are like a bazillion to one.
过来
C'mere.
开拍
And action!
你没看到牌子上写着 "请勿打鼓" 吗
Did you not see the " please do not play the drums " sign?
没关系 我是个极好的鼓手
It's okay. I'm an awesome drummer.
你说的和我说的点儿关系都没有
What you just said has nothing to do with what I just said.
- 这是玉米热狗吗 - 是啊
- Are those corn dogs? - Mm-hmm.
你真恶心 你根本不知道这鼓有多脏
Ew. Do you know how dirty these drums are.
这玉米热狗多不健康
And how unhealthy corn dogs are
而且这不许吃东西
and there's no food allowed in here.
奥斯汀 我能搞定
I'll handle this, Austin.
女士 我们在录制音乐录像
Ma'am, we are making a music video.
我是导演 但我喜欢别人叫我电影制♥作♥人
I am the director, although I prefer the term filmmaker.
切
And cut!
我们需要很多乐器
We're gonna need a lot of instruments.
我样样都会
I can play anything...
钢琴 鼓 吉他 竖琴
Piano, drums, guitar, harp.
我还能用一个小号♥吹另一个小号♥
I can even play a trumpet through another trumpet.
好吧
Okay okay, well,
我可以用大号♥吹口琴
I can play a harmonica through a sousaphone.
准备接受急救
Prepare to be heimliched!
Heimlich手法:患者被物体卡喉时进行的急救法
关于乐器 我想说
Here's a thing about the instruments
你没钱
You don't have any money
等我大红大紫之后我会还钱的
What if I pay you back when I get rich and famous?
真好 到时候让你的管家坐着你的私人飞机
Great! Just have your Butler fly over on your private jet.
- 往下撒金币 - 说真的吗
- And drop off a sack of shiny gold coins. - Really?
才不是
No.
取出来了
Got it! Whoo!
# 人群激♥情♥未退之时 #
# when the crowd wants more #
# 我来推动气氛 #
# I bring on the thunder #
# 因为你是我坚强的后盾 #
# 'cause you've got my back #
# 所以我无所畏惧 #
# and I'm not going under #
# 是你指引着我 是你守护着我 #
# you're my point, you're my guard #
# 你是我最完美的和♥弦♥ #
# you're the perfect chord #
# 我们的名字会无处不在 #
# and I see our names together on every billboard #
# 我们奋勇向前 早已稳操胜券 #
# we're headed for the top,we've got it on lock #
# 我们让世界喝彩 #
# we'll make 'em say "hey!" #
# 青春飞扬无极限 #
# and we'll keep rockin' #
# 没有你 梦想道路无比崎岖 #
# oh, there's no way I could make it without ya #
# 没有你 音乐道路无处追寻 #
#do it without ya, be here without ya #
# 孤军奋战索然无味 #
# it's no fun when you're doing it solo #
# 在你身边 生活充满惊喜 #
# with you it's like, "whoa," yeah, and I know #
# 梦想得以实现 #
# I own this dream #
# 因为有你陪伴 #
# 'cause I got you with me #
# 没有你 梦想道路无比崎岖 #
# there's no way I could make it without ya #
# 没有你 音乐道路无处追寻 #
# do it without ya, be here without ya. #
# 你不曾知晓 #
# you don't know know know #
# 我的姓名 #
# my name name name #
# 我定会让你 #
# I'm gonna make make #
# 刮目相看 #
# make you do a double take... #
你站这多久了
How long have you been standing there?
我想问你这个口琴能打折吗
I was wondering if I could get a discount on this harmonica.
这口琴已经经过那老妇人唾液的洗礼了呢
You know, because it's been in the old lady.
这是我的私人练习室
Uh, this is my private practice room.
你没看到牌子上写着 "禁止入内" 吗
Did you not see the "keep out" sign?
我喜欢这首歌♥
Hey, I liked that song,
不过如果想让它风靡起来
but if you want to make it really catchy,
你得把它变成快歌♥
You've got to speed it up.
# 你不曾知晓我的姓名 #
# you don't know know know my name name name #
# 我定会让你刮目相看 #
# I'm gonna make make make him do a double take... #
太酷了 里面还残存那位老妇女的唾液呢
Cool, there's still some old lady spit in here.
好恶心
Ew.
债见 以后
Goodbye. And in the future.
请遵守告示语
Please obey signs.
猜猜谁在魔法商店找了份工作
Guess who got a job at the magic store!
你在小蛋糕店的工作呢
What about your job at cupcake city?
很显然
Apparently
糟糕的雇员会被炒鱿鱼
being a horrible employee is grounds for termination.
这是不是很电人
Isn't that shocking?
shocking兼有电人的和令人震惊之意
魔术电电指
Magic shock finger.
我得走了
Ooh, I'd better go.
两个小时前我就开始了五分钟的休息时间
I started my five-minute break two hours ago.
# 他们渴望知道我的姓名 #
# they want to know know know your name name name... #
- 等等 - # 他们渴望的女孩 #
- Wait hey!- #They want t g girl girl girl #
# 贪玩任性 #
# with the game game game. #
你在哪听到这首歌♥的
Where did you hear that song?
- 网络上都传疯了 - 网络
- It's all over the Internet. - The Internet?
就是人们可以通过电脑
Uh, that place people go on their computer.
看东西 购物的地方
To look at stuff and shop.
我知道什么是网络
Okay, I know what the Internet is.
你真的没看过这个视频吗
You seriously haven't seen this video?
快看
Here, look.
# 打开开关 闪电接踵而至 #
# flip a switch, turn on the lightning #
# 面面俱到 展示成果 #
# get it right, show 'em how it's done #
# 播放歌♥曲 释放所有 #
# free it up, no matter how you dress that song #
# 宝贝 你秒杀全场 #
# girl, you know, you got a number one #
# 伴随音乐 释放精彩 #
# go with it, you got 'em where you want 'em #
# 跟着节拍 让人人都听到你悦耳的声音 #
# drop the beat, they need to hear your sound #
# 加油 幸运将降临于你 #
# play it up, it's coming down to you right now #
# 伴随音乐 美好随处可见 #
# go with it, you've got him where you want him #
# 他们渴望知道你的名字 #
# they want to know know know your name name name #
# 他们渴望的女孩贪玩任性 #
# they want the girl girl girl with game game game #
# 待到他们了解你的成长历程 #
# and when they look look look your way way way #
# 他们定会对你刮目相看 #
# you've got to make make make 'em do a double take #
# 他们定会对你刮目相看 #
# make' em do a double take #
自♥制♥视频和脍炙人口的歌♥掀起一阵狂潮
It all started with a homemade video and a catchy song.
转眼已两百万点击率
Two million hits later,
奥斯汀·穆恩确实是个天才
Austin moon is a genuine.
通过网络一夜成名
Overnight Internet sensation.
其实并非一夜 更像是...
It wasn't exactly overnight. It was more like over...
两夜成名
Two nights.
你是怎么写出这首流行歌♥曲的
How did you come up with your hit song?
是我突然想到的
It just came to me.
嗨 德兹
剧集 | 奥斯汀与艾丽(2011) | 导航列表