剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表
♪是时候享受《疯狂动画》了♪
♪ It's time for Animaniacs! ♪
♪我们要疯狂耍宝♪
♪ And we're zany to the max ♪
♪请靠后坐稳 好好放松♪
♪ So just sit back and relax ♪
♪你会笑到瘫♪
♪ You'll laugh till you collapse ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪来加入华纳兄弟 还有华纳妹妹多特♪
♪ Come join the Warner Brothers ♪ ♪ And the Warner Sister Dot ♪
♪我们绕着华纳电影公♥司♥转 只是为了好玩♪
♪ Just for fun, we run around the Warner movie lot ♪
♪只要被抓住 他们就会把我们关进高塔♪
♪ They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught ♪
♪但我们每次都能逃出生天 现在你知道故事走向了♪
♪ But we break loose and then vamoose and now you know the plot ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪多特有智慧 亚克闭不上嘴♪
♪ Dot has wit and Yakko yaks ♪
♪瓦克装好零食♪
♪ Wakko packs away the snacks ♪
♪我们的事业再次回归♪
♪ Our careers have made comebacks ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪见见红耳和小聪明 他们想统领宇宙♪
♪ Meet Pinky and the Brain who want to rule the universe ♪
♪全新的演员阵容在焦点小组研究中取得良好结果♪
♪ A brand new cast who tested well in focus group research ♪
♪性别平等 中性代词♪
♪ Gender balanced, pronoun neutral ♪
♪以及种族多元化♪
♪ And ethnically diverse ♪
♪喷子们会说我们过时了 但我们早已开创先河♪
♪ The trolls will say we're so passé, but we did meta first ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪你应该看看我们的新合约♪
♪ You should see our new contracts ♪
♪我们要疯狂耍宝 在裤子里装熏肠♪
♪ We're zany to the max, there's baloney in our slacks ♪
♪我们是疯得不能再疯的动画♪
♪ We're animan‐ey, totally insane‐y ♪
♪包含阿斯巴甜♪
♪ Contains aspartame‐y! ♪
♪《疯狂动画》 事实如此♪
♪ Animaniacs! Those are the facts ♪
疯狂动画
第一季 第二集
古希腊
不停重击让我患上了腕管综合征
All this smiting is giving me carpal tunnel.
谁知道希腊神祇会受重复性应激损伤
Who knew that Greek gods could get repetitive stress injuries?
-我们该去看医生 -不行
- We should see a doctor. - We can't.
希波克拉底去度假了
Hippocrates is on vacation.
度假 好主意
Vacation? That's a great idea!
来 拿上这些打捞上来的米诺斯庙门
Here. Take these salvaged Minoan temple doors
面朝西边放着 这样就能捕捉到晚光
and face them west so they catch the late light
给我们的热石按♥摩♥站提供完美背景幕
and provide the perfect backdrop for our hot stone massage station.
我对脉轮不太感兴趣
I really don't go in for chakra work,
但我知道你喜欢 亚克
but I know that's your thing, Yakko.
所以我带来了一些共鸣的水晶
So, I brought some resonating crystals.
瓦克 穿上这袍子 用这杯
Wakko, put on this robe and tantalize your taste buds
注入了螺旋藻的荷荷巴素鸡尾酒招待你的味蕾
with this Jojoba mocktail infused with spirulina.
我不知道你说了什么 但这味道像肥皂
I don't know what you said, but this tastes like soap.
我喜欢
I love it!
奥德修斯 我们要慢点吗 有点吓人
Odysseus, should we slow down? It's getting a little scary!
伟大的奥德修斯什么都不怕
Nothing is too scary for the great Odysseus.
英雄 传奇
Hero. Legend.
特别多毛
Powerfully hairy.
奥德 奥德 奥德 奥德
Ody! Ody! Ody! Ody! Ody! Ody! Ody! Ody!
把羊扔给我
Goat me!
我的傲慢刚让我有了个主意
My hubris just gave me an idea.
我们去弄湿那些呆子吧
Let's soak those nerds!
-我的眼睛 -我的脸
- My eyes! - My face!
我的内心平静
My inner peace!
你们需要毛巾吗
Aw, you guys need a towel?
真有意思 因为他们湿透了
It's funny 'cause they're wet,
而他们不想湿透
and they don't wanna be!
注意点
Hey, watch it!
你才注意点
No, you watch it!
看我不给你点颜色瞧瞧
I'll show you a sick burn!
妹妹 我们不在奥林匹斯山上的时候就不重击
Sis, when we're not on Mount Olympus, we're not smiting.
我们说好要争取找到工作和生活之间的平衡
Now, we agreed to strive for work/life balance.
别管工作和生活之间的平衡
Forget work/life balance.
是时候挺身而进了
Time to lean in!
回办公室吗
Back to the office?
嗯 然后安排跟阿瑞斯吃一顿权力午餐
Yeah! And set up a power lunch with Ares
因为这意味着战争
'cause this means war!
看样子他要回伊萨卡了
Now, looks like he's on his way back to... Ithaca.
我们要对他做什么
What are we gonna do to him?
释放一系列猛兽 慢慢地给他剥皮
Unleash a series of monsters that gradually strip him down,
一次剥一层精神和情感的皮
one mental and emotional layer at a time?
听上去像是一次漫长而充满风险的历程
Oh! Sounds like an odyssey.
看看他喜不喜欢这个
Let's see how he likes this!
听
Hark.
那动听的声音是什么
What's that exquisite sound?
很高兴你们喜欢我的音乐
I'm glad you guys dig my jams.
听听我最近在写的新歌♥
Check out this new one I've been working on.
♪我要吃了你♪
♪ I'm gonna eat ya ♪
♪爬进我的嘴♪
♪ Climb into my mouth ♪
♪好让我吃掉你♪
♪ So I can eat ya ♪
♪我要把你切开 放到我的披萨上♪
♪ Gonna cut you up and put you on my pizza ♪
我们来跳舞吧
Yeah! Let's throw some shapes!
♪然后我会把披萨放进嘴里♪
♪ Then I'll put that pizza in my mouth ♪
他们喜欢
Ugh! They like it?
-是有点上口 -不 下一个
- It is kinda catchy. - Nope. Next!
永无休止的癫狂山
A Sisyphean insanity hill?
燃烧的吸沙
Flaming sand‐suck?
忘灵坑
A pit of forgotten souls?
等等
Wait a minute.
这是《爱琴海忍♥者勇士》吗
Is this Aegean Ninja Warrior?
我喜欢这节目
I love this show!
来啊 各位
Come on, everybody!
让我听到你们的尖叫
Lemme hear you scream!
他是想要赢下哈迪斯[冥府]吗
Is he trying to "win" Hades?
耶
Yeah!
我打破记录了吗 我用时多少
Did I break the record? What was my time?
他不明白吗 哈迪斯不受时间影响
Doesn't he understand? Hades is timeless.
-是永恒受苦 -别担心
- It's eternal suffering! - Don't worry.
我还有一招
I've got one more trick up my toga.
晚安 各位
Good night, everybody!
什么情况
What's happening?
我入围了在拉斯维加斯的决赛吗
Have I been chosen for the finals in Vegas?!
这个废物是谁
Who's this loser?
-我是奥德修斯 ...之王 -我懂的
- I am Odysseus, King of‐ - I get it.
人们总是想到我的岛上来
People are always trying to come to my island
因为这座岛非常非常不错
because it's a very, very nice island.
可以说是世界上最棒的岛
Literally, it's the finest island in the world.
还行吧
It's o...kay.
我很有钱 我脑子很灵
I'm very rich. I have a great brain,
这两只出色的眼睛
and these two very excellent eyes
可以清楚看到一切
that I can see things very well with.
我要称你为我的口袋小人
I'm gonna call you my little pocket man.
不 我是奥德修斯
No. I'm Odysseus,
伊萨卡之王
King of Ithaca!
不再是了 你要做我的新丝瓜络
Not anymore. You're gonna be my new loofah.
你要搓掉我漂亮
You're gonna exfoliate my very beautiful,
自然晒黑的皮肤上的死皮
very naturally tanned skin.
切达胸
Cheddar chest!
好了 好了 诸神
Okay! Okay! Gods!
我投降 我投降
I surrender! I surrender!
要说点什么吗
Something to say?
抱歉我用我的船溅湿了你们
I'm sorry I splashed you with my boat!
求你们了 让我远离这个满是皱纹的花生壳棉花糖
Please! Just get me away from this wrinkled circus peanut!
让我走 让我回家
Lemme go! Lemme go home!
我只想回家
I just wanna go home!
好 把他冲回伊萨卡
Okay. Flush him back to Ithaca.
-我们把他也除掉吧 -不行
- Let's just get rid of him, too. - We can't.
记得吗 罗马神干涉了我们的事
Remember, the Roman gods meddled with our affairs
让他成了半神
and made him a demigod.
还是说是蛊惑民心的政客
Or was it a demagogue?
天啊 小聪明 你今晚想做什么
Gee, Brain, what do you wanna do tonight?
我们每晚都做的事 红耳
The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
试图接管世界
剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表