剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表
Eh... not bad,
不过评委们可能会因为读错音给他扣分
but the judges may deduct for comical mispronunciation.
小姑娘
Hey, little girl!
你的坐骑又胖又矮
Your pony's stubby body
简直是在侮辱大自然
is an affront to nature.
全场寂静
A hushed silence here.
神兽珀伽索斯[天马]的现身让观众们无比震惊
The crowd is stunned by the presence of the mythical creature Pegasus.
我是珀伽索斯 是现存的最后一匹天马
I am the Pegasus, last of my kind.
地狱界战火纷飞 我于百忙之中抽空前来...
I come bearing horrible tidings of war from the nether dimensions...
好了好了 少说话多出力
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Less talky, more flappy.
下一项 运动性稍差的网球
And next, tennis for the un-athletic,
乒乓球
ping pong!
今晚的参赛选手是 来自伯班克的瓦克·华纳
Our competitors tonight: for Burbank, Wakko Warner.
和来自列支敦士登的吉尔斯·布拉夫哈特
For Lichtenstein, Gils Braveheart.
我叫尼尔斯·尼德哈特
Nils Niedhart!
我们就是这么说的 皮尔斯·普雷达特
Yeah, like we said, Peels Play-dart.
他们嘲笑他们不懂的东西
They mock what they do not understand.
我的名字
My name.
火力全开
Power!
你不能就这么把比赛用球给吞了
Hey! You cannot eat the sports balls!
对不起
Oops, sorry.
我应该尊重餐桌礼仪
I forgot my table manners.
比赛规则里第31章规定
Under section 31 of the rulebook,
严格来说 在比赛中
it states one can, technically,
选手可以把球吞下再吐出来
consume and regurgitate the ball in play.
朋友们 我和你们一样震惊
I'm as baffled as you are, folks,
但规则就是规则
but the rules are the rules.
到此为止了
That's it!
我不做好好先生了
No more Herr Nice Guy!
给不会运球的高个子准备的运动 排球
Volleyball, the sport for tall people who can't dribble.
-我都不忍♥心看了 -我忍♥心
‐ I can't watch! ‐ I can!
当你不得不扔碟子的时候 铁饼
Discus, when you absolutely, positively have to throw a plate.
现已在美国12个州合法化的运动 跳高
High jump, now legal in 12 US states.
运动会可真好玩
Wow, that was fun.
我们还弄到了这么多巧克力
And we've got enough chocolate
这辈子都不用为棉花糖巧克力夹心饼干发愁了
to make s'mores for the rest of our lives!
等等
Hey, wait a minute!
这不是巧克力
These aren't chocolate.
是金子
It's gold!
这简直就是骗人
What a rip-off.
不是巧克力 不是 不是
Nope. Nope. Nope.
我们应该怎么处理掉这些垃圾金属
What are we supposed to do with all these junky pieces of metal?
不公平
It's not fair!
我才是冠军 我才是最棒的
I'm the champion! I'm the best!
我是尼尔斯·尼德哈特
I'm Nils Niedhart!
我们是不是对他做得太过了
Maybe we pushed him too far.
没有 他活该
Nah, he had it coming.
老兄 行了 事情应该没那么糟 到底怎么了
Hey, fella, come on now. It can't be that bad. What's the matter?
你们 都怪你们[你们是物质]
You! You are the matter!
严格来说 我们都由物质构成
You know, technically, we're all matter.
都来自于宇宙的尘埃 所以才如此神奇...
Made of starstuff. That's what's so remarkable...
这不是科普讲座 滚开 星球人
This is not Ted's Talk! Go away, planet man!
好吧 我在宇宙等你
Alright. See you around the cosmos.
这真的让人从新的角度看待事物
Wow. Really puts things into perspective.
是啊 我感觉像是回到了巴黎
Yeah. I feel like I'm back in Paris.
我一心只想要那些金牌
All I wanted was the medals.
为什么那些金牌不是我的
Why couldn't I have the medals!?
你想要那些金牌吗
You want the medals?
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
Ready!
尼尔斯 那些金牌
Uh, Nils? The medals?
-它们太重了 -快 把它们扔了
- They're too heavy. ‐ Quick! Get rid of them!
不可能 我要永远留下
Never! I'm keeping them forever!
行吧 随便你
Okay. Have it your way.
再见
Bye!
天啊 小聪明 你今晚想做什么
Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
我们每晚都做的事 红耳
The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
试图接管世界
Try to take over the world!
♪他们是红耳和小聪明♪
♪ They're Pinky and the Brain ♪
♪是的 红耳和小聪明♪
♪ Yes, Pinky and the Brain ♪
♪一个是天才 一个是疯子♪
♪ One is a genius, the other's insane ♪
♪他们是实验鼠♪
♪ They're laboratory mice ♪
♪他们的基因被剪接了♪
♪ Their genes have been spliced ♪
♪他们不起眼 他们是红耳和小聪明♪
♪ They're dinky, they're Pinky and the Brain ♪
♪小聪明 小聪明 小聪明 小聪明♪
♪ Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain ♪
红耳和小聪明
这算什么国会休会
Why would they call it congressional recess
我都不能在大孩子们的秋千上玩
if I can't even play on the big kids' swings?
洛克希德·马丁公♥司♥是一家美国航♥空♥航♥天♥制♥造♥厂商
这里是动漫化名
加普参议员 这是史洛克希德·马文公♥司♥送的礼物
Senator Garp? A gift from your friends at Shlockheed Marvin.
我们公♥司♥的最新产品
Our company's latest project.
一只基因增强的老鼠
A genetically enhanced mouse.
它甚至能操作接线主机
It can even operate a switchboard.
我以为只有女人才会
Huh, I thought that was something only women could do.
我还从化妆品测试部门给您带了一只
I also brought one from our makeup testing facility.
谢谢
Well, uh, thanks,
但你知道我可不收说客的贿赂
but you know I can't accept gifts from lobbyists.
杀了我吧
You kill me.
我们在办了
We're working on it.
加普参议员
你看到了吗 红耳
You see that, Pinky?
每个参议员都又烂又贪
Every Senator is seedy and corrupt.
我会利用他们的腐♥败♥
I will use this corruption to my advantage.
我要勒索每一个政客
I shall blackmail every politician
直到我成为仅剩的政客 这个世界就归我了
until I'm the only one left, and the world is mine!
但首先...
But first...
看 外面有辆消防车
Look! A firetruck is outside,
消防员会让表现好的孩子免费搭车
and they're giving every good boy a free ride.
我先来 我先来
Me first! Me first!
我也去坐消防车
I too go firetruck!?
不行 红耳
No, Pinky.
你得帮我假装扮演加普参议员
You must help me assume Senator Garp's identity
这样我才能用他的权力实现自己邪恶的目的
so I can wield his power for my own nefarious ends.
要记住 在公众眼里
Remember. As far as the public is concerned,
这间办公室代表着廉正 诚实和透明
this office stands for integrity, honesty, and transparency.
用这套西服 我会假扮加普
Using this suit, I will masquerade as Garp
用一系列的谎言和欺骗来勒索每一位参议员
and blackmail every Senator with a campaign of lies and deception
直到实现我的目标
until I get my way.
可是小聪明 你总和我说
But, Brain, you always told me that
撒谎的话 手掌心就会长毛
lying makes hair grow on your palms.
在政界 红耳
In politics, Pinky,
谎言重复得多了 也就成了事实
lies are just facts that haven't been repeated enough yet.
哪怕你现在不信 你也会很快会信的 因为...
And if you don't believe that now, you will soon because...
谎言说得多了 也就成了事实
lies are just facts that haven't been repeated enough yet.
说得太对了
Ain't that the truth!
史密斯参议员 那是《致癌肉类销♥售♥案》吧
Senator Smith! Is that the Cancerous Meat Distribution Act I see?
把它给我
Hand it over.
凭什么
Why would I do that?
你可不是众议院筹款委员会的成员
You're not on the Ways and Means committee.
等你辞职了 我当上主席的时候就是了
I will be once you resign and give me your chairmanship.
我以为我已经把这鼻屎照给解决了
I thought I had that booger killed!
那你就等着大家都知道你把它蹭在哪了吧
Wait until they see where you wiped it!
这次算你赢了 加普
You win this time, Garp,
但笑到最后的人会是我
but I'll have the last laugh.
妈的
Dang it!
-你的咖啡 加普参议员 -谢谢 你叫什么
‐ Here's your coffee, Senator Garp. ‐ Thanks. Who are you?
我叫布里 参议员先生 我在这干了10个月了
I'm Brie, Senator. I've worked here for 10 months.
抱歉 我记不住我不在乎的人的名字
Sorry, I'm bad with the names of people I don't care about.
比如那个男人[谐音盖伊]
Like that guy.
其实 我就叫盖伊 谢谢你记得我
Actually, my name is Guy! Thanks for remembering.
凑巧而已 比如那边的侍从[谐音佩吉]
Bad example. Like, uh, that page over there.
对不起 我就叫佩吉
剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表