剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表
♪是时候享受《疯狂动画》了♪
♪ It's time for Animaniacs ♪
♪我们要疯狂耍宝♪
♪ And we're zany to the max ♪
♪请靠后坐稳 好好放松♪
♪ So just sit back and relax ♪
♪你会笑到瘫♪
♪ You'll laugh till you collapse ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪来加入华纳兄弟♪
♪ Come join the Warner Brothers ♪
♪还有华纳妹妹多特♪
♪ And the Warner Sister Dot ♪
♪我们绕着华纳电影公♥司♥转 只是为了好玩♪
♪ Just for fun, we run around the Warner movie lot ♪
♪只要被抓住 他们就会把我们关进高塔♪
♪ They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught ♪
♪但我们每次都能逃出生天 现在你知道故事走向了♪
♪ But we break loose and then vamoose and now you know the plot ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs ♪
♪多特有智慧 亚克闭不上嘴♪
♪ Dot has wit and Yakko yaks ♪
♪瓦克装好零食♪
♪ Wakko packs away the snacks ♪
♪我们的事业再次回归♪
♪ Our careers have made comebacks ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪见见红耳和小聪明 他们想统领宇宙♪
♪ Meet Pinky and the Brain who want to rule the universe ♪
♪全新的演员阵容在焦点小组研究中取得良好结果♪
♪ A brand new cast who tested well in focus group research ♪
♪性别平等 中性代词♪
♪ Gender balanced, pronoun neutral ♪
♪以及种族多元化♪
♪ And ethnically diverse ♪
♪喷子们会说我们过时了 但我们早已开创先河♪
♪ The trolls will say we're so passé, but we did meta first ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs ♪
♪你应该看看我们的新合约♪
♪ You should see our new contracts ♪
♪我们要疯狂耍宝 在裤子里装熏肠♪
♪ We're zany to the max, there's baloney in our slacks ♪
♪我们是疯得不能再疯的动画♪
♪ We're animan‐ey, totally insane‐y ♪
♪成员大丹犬♪
♪ Part Great Dane‐y ♪
♪《疯狂动画》 事实如此♪
♪ Animaniacs! Those are the facts ♪
疯狂动画
第一季 第六集
可爱化
不准跟...说话
Don't you talk to‐Hey!
第一个话题是死亡
The first topic is death‐‐
-我讨厌 -我更讨厌
- I hate it! - I hate it more!
-所以你们同意 -不
- Ah, so you agree‐ - No!
瓦克 停下
Wakko, stop!
好恶心
That's disgusting!
可我们没勺子了 也没碗了 以及
But, we're out of spoons! And bowls. And...
牛奶
Milk.
你们俩能小声点吗
Hey, can you two keep it down?
我在假装像成年人一样听新闻
I'm pretending to listen to the news like an adult.
世界什么时候变得这么难以忍♥受
When did the world become so unbearable?
够了
That's it!
非常时期需要非常措施
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
这个纸杯蛋糕是我见过的最可爱的东西
This cupcake is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
我一直留着 就是为了这样的时刻
And I've been saving it for a moment like this.
我现在生活里就需要一点可爱
I just need some cuteness in my life right now.
你不介意 对吗
You don't mind, do you?
实际上...
Well, actually‐‐
看看 世界已经变可爱了一点
Look at that. The world's a little cuter already.
你还好吗 杰米
Are you okay, Jamie?
什么情况
What's happening?
那个可爱的纸杯蛋糕一定是
That cute cupcake must've supercharged
增强了我自己不间断的可爱
my own relentless cuteness,
给了我超可爱的超能力
giving me super cute superpowers!
这太棒了 我现在可以让一切变得可爱
This is amazing! I can make everything cute now!
等等 多特
Wait, wait, Dot.
你不用让一切变得可爱
You don't have to make everything cute!
我需要
Yes. Yes, I do!
不 不 我喋喋不休
No! No! I'm the one who yaks!
我有种肆无忌惮的魅力
I've got a rakish charm about me!
别抵抗
Don't fight it.
我什么都愿意尝试一次
I'll try anything once.
看看你俩
Look at the two of you!
我只想
Oh, I just wanna...
好了 让这双眼睛开始干活吧
Alright. Let's put these peepers to work!
♪如果这个垃圾堆的眼睛会眨眼♪
♪ If this trash heap had a twinkle in its little trash heap eyes ♪
♪如果这只下水道老鼠有红润脸颊♪
♪ If this sewer rat had rosy cheeks ♪
♪这辆公车变成小♪
♪ This bus became pint‐sized ♪
♪如果所有狗都是幼犬♪
♪ What if all the dogs were puppies ♪
♪所有幼犬都伤心♪
♪ And the puppies all were sad ♪
♪如果乌贼令人想拥抱♪
♪ What if cuttlefish were cuddly ♪
♪我们给你♥爸♥爸修脚♪
♪ And we pedicured your dad ♪
♪如果你可以吻鸽子♪
♪ What if you could kiss a pigeon ♪
♪而不染上莱姆病♪
♪ Without contracting Lyme disease ♪
♪所有椅子都是用柔软可口的奶酪做成的豆子袋♪
♪ All the chairs were beanbags made of soft, delicious cheese ♪
♪如果这块发霉面包会微笑♪
♪ If this moldy bread had a smile ♪
♪那是50度的绿♪
♪ That was 50 shades of green ♪
♪如果这个海盗停止皱眉♪
♪ What if this pirate stopped frowning ♪
♪因为他的头是软心豆粒糖♪
♪ 'Cause his head was a jellybean ♪
♪如果 如果 如果世界更可爱♪
♪ What if, what if, what if the world was cuter? ♪
♪如果 如果 如果更可爱♪
♪ What if, what if, what if a little more kawaii ♪
♪如果 如果 如果我们都骑儿童滑板车♪
♪ What if, what if, what if we all rode scooters? ♪
♪我们就都能拥有发光的机会♪
♪ And we'd all have our chance to shine ♪
♪如果这个红脸男人看上去开心♪
♪ What if this red‐faced man looked happy?
♪而这人的怨恨更优雅♪
♪ And this one's rancor was more refined? ♪
♪♪
♪ What if Tuck Buck was your true love? ♪
♪♪
♪ So sweet and valentined? ♪
♪♪
♪ So sweet and Valentine? ♪ ♪ What if old shoes were more bouncy ♪
♪♪
♪ Yeah, and they still had their squeak? ♪
♪♪
♪ Naked mole‐rats wore a sweater, and grizzly bears were meek? ♪
♪♪
♪ We'll dress up this suit of armor ♪
♪♪
♪ In a stone‐washed denim skirt ♪
♪♪
♪ Turn the Nile into a babbling brook,
♪♪
and make Niagara a little squirt ♪
♪♪
♪ What if, what if, what if ♪
♪♪
♪ The world was cuter? ♪
♪♪
♪ What if, what if, what if a little more kawaii ♪
♪♪
♪ What if, what if, what if ♪
♪♪
♪ We all rode scooters? ♪
♪♪
♪ And we'd all have our chance to shine ♪
28天后
♪♪
♪ It's been four weeks, we can't stop singing ♪
♪♪
♪ And we've slowly gone insane ♪
♪♪
♪ There's a gumdrop wrapped in rainbows
♪♪
where there used to be my brain ♪
♪♪
♪ We have to end this nightmare, I have sugar in my eyes ♪
♪♪
♪ Please make it stop, we can't endure another cute reprise ♪
♪♪
♪ What if, what if the pigeon is the answer ♪
♪♪
♪ What if, what if ♪
♪♪
♪ What if we held it close? ♪
♪♪
♪ What if, what if, what if ♪
♪♪
♪ We turned it all back? What if, what if ♪
♪♪
♪ By doing something gross? ♪
We did it. Everything is back to normal.
Well, almost. Eh, close enough.
天 小聪明 你今晚想做什么
Gee, Brain, what do you wanna do tonight?
我们每晚都做的事 红耳
The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
试图接管世界
Try to take over the world!
♪他们是红耳和小聪明♪
♪ They're Pinky and the Brain ♪
♪是的 红耳和小聪明♪
♪ Yes, Pinky and the Brain ♪
♪一个是天才 一个是疯子♪
♪ One is a genius, the other's insane ♪
♪他们是实验鼠♪
♪ They're laboratory mice ♪
♪他们的基因被剪接了♪
♪ Their genes have been spliced ♪
♪他们不起眼 他们是红耳和小聪明♪
♪ They're dinky, they're Pinky and the Brain ♪
♪小聪明 小聪明 小聪明 小聪明♪
♪ Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain ♪
最恶类接触
已知的宇宙 有超过一万亿个星系
The known universe. Over 100 billion galaxies.
在每个星系内 有无数的外星星球
Inside each one, countless alien planets.
但都没有像地球一样
But none so ripe for the picking...
成熟
as planet Earth.
沃土 凉水
Fertile soil, cool water,
多样的生物群系
a diverse biome...
以及一个集体不会拼写
and a dominant species collectively unable
"密西西比"的优势种
to spell the word Mississippi.
剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表