剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表
♪是时候享受《疯狂动画》了♪
♪ It's time for Animaniacs! ♪
♪我们要疯狂耍宝♪
♪ And we're zany to the max ♪
♪请靠后坐稳 好好放松♪
♪ So just sit back and relax ♪
♪你会笑到瘫♪
♪ You'll laugh till you collapse ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪来加入华纳兄弟♪
♪ Come join the Warner Brothers ♪
♪还有华纳妹妹多特♪
♪ And the Warner Sister Dot ♪
♪我们绕着华纳电影公♥司♥转 只是为了好玩♪
♪ Just for fun, we run around the Warner movie lot ♪
♪只要被抓住 他们就会把我们关进高塔♪
♪ They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught ♪
♪但我们每次都能逃出生天♪
♪ But we break loose and then vamoose ♪
♪现在你知道故事走向了♪
♪ and now you know the plot ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs ♪
♪多特有智慧 亚克闭不上嘴♪
♪ Dot has wit and Yakko yaks ♪
♪瓦克装好零食♪
♪ Wakko packs away the snacks ♪
♪我们的事业再次回归♪
♪ Our careers have made comebacks ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪见见红耳和小聪明 他们想统领宇宙♪
♪ Meet Pinky and the Brain who want to rule the universe ♪
♪全新的演员阵容在焦点小组研究中取得良好结果♪
♪ A brand new cast who tested well in focus group research ♪
♪性别平等 中性代词♪
♪ Gender balanced, pronoun neutral ♪
♪以及种族多元化♪
♪ And ethnically diverse ♪
♪笨蛋们会说我们过时了 但我们早已开创先河♪
♪ The trolls will say we're so passé, but we did meta first ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs ♪
♪你应该看看我们的新合约♪
♪ You should see our new contracts ♪
♪我们要疯狂耍宝 在裤子里装熏肠♪
♪ We're zany to the max, there's baloney in our slacks ♪
♪我们是疯得不能再疯的动画♪
♪ We're animan‐ey, totally insane‐y ♪
♪在巴林是非法节目♪
♪ Illegal in Bahrain‐y ♪
♪《疯狂动画》 事实如此♪
♪ Animaniacs! Those are the facts ♪
疯狂动画
第一季 第八集
谁吃了我的甜甜圈
瓦克 别叫了
Wakko! Stop screaming!
他说什么 亚克 倒回去
W‐what'd he say? Yakko, turn it back up.
我们这集要用西班牙语对话吗
Should we do the rest of this episode in Spanish?
不了 我的口音很糟糕儿
No. My accent is moo‐wee terr‐e‐blay.
我还是把语言换回来吧
I better change it back.
有人吃了我的甜甜圈
Somebody ate my donuts!
枫蜜培根
Maple bacon.
龙嵩叶焦糖炸鸡
Tarragon fried chicken caramel.
山羊奶酪和
Goat cheese and...
还有一点点剃须膏
just a soupcon of mustache cream.
不 瓦克 这是定制甜甜圈吗
Oh no. Wakko, were these designer donuts?
肯定是有人趁着我睡着的时候
Someone must've snuck in while I was asleep
-溜进来偷吃了 -让开 小子们
- and eaten them. - Step back, boys.
这是罪案现场
This is an active crime scene.
现在 为了寻找物证
Now, to look for forensic evidence.
亚克 把灯调暗
Yakko, turn on the black light.
那里没有异常
Nothing unusual there.
好的 我在罪案现场找到了一小块特殊的碎屑
Okay. I've isolated particulate matter from the crime scene.
从面包屑的飞溅痕迹来看
And judging from the crumb spatter,
我推断这些甜甜圈
I'd say these donuts were eaten
是在八到十二小时之前被吃的
in the last eight to twelve hours.
等等
Wait a minute!
你们俩昨晚去哪儿了
Where were you guys last night?
-不是我们吃的 -没错
‐ It wasn't us. ‐ Yeah.
我们和那些蝙蝠盲约去了
We had that blind date with those bats.
抱歉 每当有物体接近我的时候
I'm sorry. My echolocation goes into panic mode
我的回波定位系统就会进入应急模式
every time something comes towards me.
不需要道歉 先生 要面包吗
No need to apologize, sir. Some bread?
这是我听过的最确凿的不在场证明了
That's the strongest alibi I've ever heard.
算你们走运
Consider yourselves lucky.
等我找到了这个偷吃的家伙
Because when I find the person who did this,
我要把他们的脸
I'm gonna turn their faces into
打成肉汁土豆泥
mashed potatoes with butter and gravy.
天哪 肉汁土豆泥
Oh, man. Mashed potatoes with gravy
也是甜甜圈的口味之一
was one of the donut flavors.
别担心 瓦克 我们会查清你的甜甜圈到底被谁吃了
Don't worry, Wakko. We'll find out what happened to your donuts.
-你们会吗 -必须的
‐ You will?! ‐ We have to.
这集还要再混八分钟的时长呢
We have about eight minutes to fill.
好吧 看来我们有了一个
Well, well, well. Looks like we have a real
"谁吃了我的甜甜圈"疑案
who‐donut on our hands.
双关语惩罚枪
值了
Worth it.
我们需要写一张嫌疑人列表
We need to make a list of suspects!
蚂蚁
Ant!
我想你现在可以说 我们有了一个新的
I guess you could say we have a new
"蚁客"
"ten‐ant."
听好了蠢货
Listen up, chump.
你遇到了个大♥麻♥烦 那就是我
You got a real problem. And it's me.
你是不是说我有点"目中无蚁"
Are you suggesting I'm being defi‐ant?
我保证
I promise,
不再"哗蚁取宠"了
no more ant‐ics.
双关语惩罚的差不多了
I think that's enough pun‐ishment.
不过 不过
But, but...
快 我们要跟踪那只蚂蚁
Come on! We have to follow that ant!
拉尔夫
Ralph!
什么 我
What‐‐ I‐‐
是不是你吃了瓦克的甜甜圈
Did you eat Wakko's donuts?!
-是不是 -救命 什么 不
- Did ya?! ‐ Help! No! Wah!
-你骗我是吗 -没有
‐ You lying to me? ‐ No! Uh...
我正在执行原始人饮食法
I am on the paleo diet!
-那是什么 -我只能吃
‐ What's that? ‐ I can only eat things
恐龙形状的食物
that are shaped like dinosaurs!
我已经连续吃了好几周这些维他命软糖了
I've eaten nothing but these vitamin gummies for weeks!
他没撒谎
He's telling the truth.
顺便帮你省个基因测试盒
And to save you on a DNA kit,
这家伙的祖源在英国
it's British all the way back.
既然不是你吃的 那是谁
Well, if you didn't do it, then who did?
跟着钱走
Follow the money.
-别和我耍小聪明 -就算我想耍也耍不出啊
‐ Don't get smart with me! ‐ I couldn't if I wanted to!
-可怜的拉尔夫 他只是个糊涂蛋 -没错
‐ Poor Ralph. He's just a patsy. ‐ That's right.
凯撒·苏尔 红药丸还是蓝药丸
Keyser Soze! Red pill blue pill!
别想了 拉尔夫 这里是唐人街
Forget it, Ralph, it's Chinatown!
-什么 -祝你航行顺利
‐ What the‐‐ ‐ Have a nice flight!
权力大到可以让拉尔夫闭嘴的人
The only person powerful enough to keep Ralph quiet
就是首席执行官了
is the CEO!
那就是一路往高层走
So, it goes all the way to the top!
那我们降落的方向错了
Then we're heading in the wrong direction!
并不是这样
No, we're not!
听着 我不在乎你女朋友新整的鼻子
Look, I don't care that your girlfriend's new nose
掉进了地铁站厕所里
fell into a subway toilet.
我们需要在今天之前拿到重写好的文章 否则
We need that rewrite by the end of the day, or‐‐
我们知道你吃了我的甜甜圈
We know you ate my donuts!
唯一的问题是
The only question is,
这东西顶端在哪
how high does this thing go?
请等一下
One moment, please.
你以为
You think‐‐
我会赌上自己到达奇点的机会
I would risk my chance to make it to the singularity
就为了吃♥精♥制糖吗
by eating refined sugar?
根本查不出什么线索
We're not getting anywhere!
也许我们应该回到起点
Maybe we need to go back to the beginning.
♪是时候享受《疯狂动画》了♪
♪ It's time for Animaniacs ♪
不 停下 停下
No! Stop! Stop!
我是说那个卖♥♥给瓦克甜甜圈的嬉皮士街区
I meant the hipster neighborhood where Wakko bought his donuts,
不管那个笨蛋是谁
you dumb whoever you are!
好吧 但我不是笨蛋
Okay, fine! And I'm not dumb.
我们到了
We're here!
好了 姐妹
Alright, sister!
这地方归谁管 是邪教组织吗
Who runs this place? Is it a cult?
深层政♥府♥阴谋
A deep state conspiracy?
还是一群离群的中情局特工成为了叛变刺客
A group of rogue CIA agents turned renegade assassins?
什么
What?
你是哪句没听清楚
剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表