剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表
我要是你的话就会留意这家伙
I'd keep an eye on this guy if I were you.
小丑
Ahh, clown!
不
No!
他们回来了
They're back.
♪是时候享受《疯狂动画》了♪
♪ It's time for Animaniacs ♪
♪我们要疯狂耍宝♪
♪ And we're zany to the max ♪
♪请靠后坐稳 好好放松♪
♪ So just sit back and relax ♪
♪你会笑到瘫♪
♪ You'll laugh till you collapse ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪来加入华纳兄弟♪
♪ Come join the Warner Brothers ♪
♪还有华纳妹妹多特♪
♪ And the Warner Sister Dot ♪
♪我们绕着华纳电影公♥司♥转 只是为了好玩♪
♪ Just for fun, we run around the Warner movie lot ♪
♪只要被抓住 他们就会把我们关进高塔♪
♪ They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught ♪
♪但我们每次都能逃出生天 现在你知道故事走向了♪
♪ But we break loose and then vamoose and now you know the plot ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs ♪
♪多特有智慧 亚克闭不上嘴♪
♪ Dot has wit and Yakko yaks ♪
♪瓦克装好零食♪
♪ Wakko packs away the snacks ♪
♪我们的事业再次回归♪
♪ Our careers have made comebacks ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs! ♪
♪见见红耳和小聪明 他们想统领宇宙♪
♪ Meet Pinky and the Brain who want to rule the universe ♪
♪全新的演员阵容在焦点小组研究中取得良好结果♪
♪ A brand new cast who tested well in focus group research ♪
♪性别平等 中性代词♪
♪ Gender balanced, pronoun neutral ♪
♪以及种族多元化♪
♪ And ethnically diverse ♪
♪喷子们会说我们过时了 但我们早已开创先河♪
♪ The trolls will say we're so passé, but we did meta first ♪
♪我们是《疯狂动画》♪
♪ We're Animaniacs ♪
♪你应该看看我们的新合约♪
♪ You should see our new contracts ♪
♪我们要疯狂耍宝 在裤子里装熏肠♪
♪ We're zany to the max, there's baloney in our slacks ♪
♪我们是疯得不能再疯的动画♪
♪ We're animan‐ey, totally insane‐y ♪
♪必须吃大脑♪
♪ Must eat brain‐y ♪
♪《疯狂动画》 事实如此♪
♪ Animaniacs! Those are the facts ♪
疯狂动画
第一季 第十一集
伯班克的恐惧与欢笑
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
看来有的人不适合过万圣节
I guess some folks just aren't Halloweeners.
晚安 各位
Goodnight, everybody!
鬼屋
Wow! Haunted house.
-准备 -不给糖就捣蛋
- And‐ - Trick or treat!
-准备 -不给糖就捣蛋
- And‐ - Trick or treat!
-准备 -不给糖就捣蛋
- And‐ - Trick or treat!
"请只拿一颗"
"Please take just one."
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do!
不 回来
No, come back!
你好呀 小瓦
Hello there, Wakky!
我看你的糖掉了
I see you dropped your candy!
不
Oh no!
你想拿回去吗
Here, you want it... back?
不 谢谢 已经掉到下水道里了
Uh, no, thank you. It's been in the sewer.
不是有五秒定律吗
What about the five second rule?
包装纸还在
It's still in its wrapper!
拿吧 有什么问题
Come on, what's the matter?
你怕了吗
Are you scared?
瓦克 小丑 你不是害怕小丑吗
Wakko! A clown! Aren't you terrified of clowns?
小丑 我讨厌小丑
C‐clowns. I hate clowns.
但这人很可爱
But this guy's a cutie!
他的眼睛跟我一样
His eyes are like mine!
你很逗 对吗
You're a funny guy, ain't ya?
不 我不是
No, I'm not!
下水道小丑 很典型
Sewer clown, huh? Typical.
你的故事是什么 马戏团区的租金太高吗
So what's your story? Rent too high in the Circus district?
我不只是个下水道小丑
I'm not just a sewer clown,
我是尼克怀斯 我是跳舞小丑
I'm Nickelwise, I'm a dancing clown.
你们听到了吗
Di‐did you hear that, guys?
他是跳舞小丑
He's a... a dancer!
这部分不重要
Well, that part isn't important.
你就是个普通的约翰·特拉沃尔塔
You're a regular John Travolta.
出色的舞者 搞笑的假发 彻底的疯子
Incredible dancer, hilarious wig, and totally insane.
我是来吃掉你们的恐惧的
I'm here to eat your fear!
♪我喜欢万圣节♪
♪ I like Halloween ♪
我的天
Oh my gosh!
今晚我好饿
And tonight, I'm starving.
真的吗 你看上去很臃肿
Really? You look bloated.
也许你该少吃点乳制品
Maybe you should lay off the dairy.
我三年前开始尝试原始人饮食法 改变了我的生活
I went paleo three years ago, and it's changed my life.
你们不能来这儿
You can't be here!
太吓人了 即使对我和手电筒先生来说也是
It's too scary, even for me and Mr. Flashlight!
拜托 拉尔夫
Aw, come on, Ralph.
我们只是在跟我们的新下水道朋友舞者尼克派说话
We're just talking to our new sewer friend Nickelpie the dancing guy‐‐
他是变成了三个气球吗
Did he just turn into three balloons?
吓死人了
Spooky!
尼博怀德 等等 我们一起玩玩
Hey, Nibblewide, wait up! Let's hang out!
尼克艾斯
Nickeleyes?
这不是传统的跳舞地点 但是
Well, this isn't a traditional dance space, but‐‐
你觉得怎么样 小多特
What do you think, Dot‐O?
喜欢你所看到的吗
Like what you see?
可爱会消逝
Cuteness fades.
但是恐惧
Fear on the other hand‐‐
不不不 回去
No, no, no, go back!
什么
What?
你来了 美女
There you are, beautiful!
准备好收养一些猫了吗
Ready to adopt some cats?
你说呢
Oh boy, am I?
都吃了吧 小家伙
Oh yeah, just eat up, little one!
你吃够了告诉我
Let me know when you had enough!
够耐嚼了吗
Chewy enough for ya?
不 不 你在干什么 是塑料的
No! No! What are you doing? It's plastic!
是塑料的
It's plastic!
我觉得我应该会很适应办公室生活
Yeah, I think I could do pretty well in an office environment.
我是个有趣的人
I'm a fun guy.
咖啡壶 在我喝到咖啡前别跟我说话
Hey, coffee pot, don't talk to me until I've had my coffee, right?
气球 你看上去有点古怪
Hey, balloon, you seem a little spacey.
你怎么了 周一病
What do you got, a case of the Mondays?
满口空话 对吗
Guy's full of hot air, am I right?
对吗
Am I right?
对吗 谁跟我说个话 告诉我我...
Am I? Somebody talk to me, tell me I'm‐‐
尼克怀普 好极了
Nickelwipe! Oh perfect!
我正需要有人跟我胡闹
Just when I needed someone to clown around with.
拜托 哥们 说点什么
Come on, man! Say something!
来点反应啊 你听不到我吗 我
React! Can't you hear me, I‐‐
亚克
Yakko!
你们觉得我很有趣 对吗
You guys think I'm funny, right?
当然
Of course.
你是我最有趣的哥哥之一
You're one of my funniest brothers.
轻松排到前二
Easily top two.
我也一样
Same for me!
谢谢
Aww, thanks.
你们去哪了
Where have you two been?
看我的未来 超级赞
Seeing my future. It was fabulous!
我吃了卷心菜煎土豆
And I ate bubble and squeak.
超级赞
It was fabulous!
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
抱歉
Sorry.
我是说 需要鼓励吗 小朋友
I mean, need a boost, little buddy?
我看到了来世
I've seen the beyond!
♪我还是喜欢万圣节♪
♪ La la la la, I still like Halloween ♪
尼克怀斯
Nickelwise!
我们想和你做朋友
We wanna be friends with you!
出来 出来 不管你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
放过我吧 拜托了
J‐just leave me alone! Please!
尼克巴特[女式短衬裤屁♥股♥]
Knickerbutt?
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
剧集 | 疯狂动画(2020) | 导航列表