剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
- Twelve! He's killed someone. - I don't care. Go.
你会被判十二年的
You'll get twelve.
他们会把你关起来 你个傻女人
They'll send you down for this, you cracked mare.
进去了你会死的 小子 走吧
You'll die in there love. Go on, go.
-回家吗 -我要报告上去
- Home? - I'm blowing it in.
别回家 随便去哪里 回家肯定被抓
No, anywhere but there, they'll find you there.
你不能进去 里面不安全
You won't make it in there. It's not safe in there.
现在就走 快走 走啊
Now go, go on. Go please.
跑 快跑
Now, now. Just run. Run!
零零六呼叫总部 她把人放了
006 to base. She's let him go.
疯女人把人放了
The mad bitch has let him go.
报告上说他的胸骨和肋骨有多处伤
The report said that there'd been a lot of damage to his sternum
我不知道是什么原因
and his ribs and I couldn't understand how that could happen.
我就问了病理学家
So I asked the pathologist
他说那是因为有人拼命抢救他
and he said that it's because somebody fought like mad
想救他 让他恢复呼吸
to save him, to try and resuscitate him.
有人没有放弃我儿子
Someone didn't give up on my son...
这人就是蒂娜·达金监狱官
..And that someone was Prison Officer Tina Dakin.
谢谢
Thank you.
陪审团 你们达成一致裁决了吗
Members of the jury, are you agreed upon a verdict?
是的
We are.
被告协助罪犯逃跑
Do you find the defendant guilty
这一罪名是否成立
or not guilty of the charge of assisting a prisoner to escape?
成立
Guilty.
这是你们所有人的一致裁决吗
And is that the verdict of you all?
是的
It is.
克里斯蒂娜·达金 你严重违法罪名成立
Christina Dakin, you have been found guilty of a serious offence,
这已经导致你失去了在监狱的工作
one that has led already to your dismissal from the Prison Service
现在又面临监禁
and that now merits a custodial sentence,
同时我承认你的意图是值得尊敬的
for whilst I accept that your intentions were honourable,
但是你的行为是完全错误的
your actions were thoroughly misguided.
我判了很多年轻人去拘留所和少管机构
I send many young men to detention or young offender's institutions.
斯蒂芬·卡特莱特就是我判的
It was I who sentenced Stephen Cartwright.
我判了他六年
I sentenced him to six years.
我没有预料到 他死在拘留所里
I did not anticipate that he would, in fact, die in custody.
克里斯蒂娜·达金 我判你入狱一年
Christina Dakin, I sentence you to one year in prison
缓期一年执行
but I will suspend it for one year.
你可以走了
You are free to go.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表