剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
你错了 我不是懦夫
You're wrong. I'm not spineless.
什么
What?
-我不是懦夫 -是吗
- I'm not spineless. - No?
我告诉她了
I've told her.
-告诉她什么了 -一切
- Told her what? - Everything.
你这是耍我吗
Is this a wind up?
我听起来像在开玩笑吗
'Do I sound like I'm joking?'
为什么要说
Well, why?
因为我配不上她
Because she deserves better than me.
她什么反应
How did she take it?
她很高兴
She's over the moon.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
她去她妈妈家过夜了
She's gone to her mum's for the night.
我告诉她 她回来时我就不在了
I said I'd be gone by the time she gets back.
-你最好收拾下行李 -什么
- So, you'd best pack your bags... - What?
我一早就离开 希望你跟我一起走
I've got to go away in the morning and I want you to come with me.
-去哪里 -不知道 哪里都可以
- Where? - I don't know, anywhere.
-我明早要上班 -请病假
- I'm working in the morning. - Call in sick.
我不能承诺你什么
Look, I'm not promising anything,
不过我们可以离开几天看看
but let's just go away for a few days, see what happens.
真不敢相信我的耳朵
I don't believe I'm hearing this.
相信吧 早上九点我去接你
Well, you'd better, cos I'm coming for you at nine in the morning.
爱你
Love you.
好了吗
All right?
就穿这样走吗
You're coming like that?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
-没什么 只是... -多谢 甜心
- Nothing, I just thought... - Thanks very much, sweetheart.
-别这样 对不起 -真的谢谢你
- No, no look I'm sorry. - Thank you very much indeed.
对不起 只是...你太美了
No, I'm sorry. I'm just... You look wonderful.
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
在那儿等着
No, wait there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你开车没问题吧
Are you sure you're all right to drive, darling?
你看起来很累
You look wiped out.
没事
Yeah, I'll be fine.
案发前一天
On the day before the murder,
托尼·贝恩斯多次打电♥话♥找你 是吗
Tony Bains made repeated attempts to phone you, yes?
是的
Yes.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他想和我见面
He wanted to meet up.
干什么
Why?
谈话
To talk.
是计划吧
To plan?
不 是谈话
No, to talk.
谈到了他妻子吗
Did you talk about his wife?
谈到了
Yes.
你们见面 谈论了他的妻子
You meet. You discuss his wife.
他回家杀害了她 对不对
He goes home and then murders her. Yes?
对
Yes.
然后又立马打电♥话♥给你
And then immediately phones you again?
是的
Yes.
有人很受欢迎嘛
Someone's popular.
艾伦
Alan.
那个未开化的艾伦吗
Is that Alan the Neanderthal?
是的
Yeah.
穆琳
Maureen.
凯伦的妈妈
Karen's mum.
不饿吗
Are you not hungry?
不饿
No.
上顿饭什么时候吃的
When was the last time you ate?
昨天中午
Lunch time yesterday.
没吃晚餐吗
Didn't you have any dinner?
她做了 我没吃
She cooked it for me but I didn't eat it.
你很勇敢
You've been very brave.
有些人只说是
Some people say things like,
"我不忍♥心做这种事"
"Oh, I didn't have the heart to do it."
不管是什么事 无论多么糟糕
whatever "it" is, whatever bad news "it" is,
他们应该说的是
when what they should be saying is,
"我没有勇气做这种事" 而你有
"I lacked the emotional courage to do it." But not you.
更何况你很不好做
And it was even harder for you
因为你还要付诸行动
because you've got physical courage,
你习惯了保护别人 不让他们受伤害
you're used to protecting people and shielding them from pain,
现在突然要告诉你所爱的女人
and suddenly you've got to tell a woman you love
残忍♥地伤害她
something that will crucify her.
否定自我
The temptation to deny yourself,
牺牲现有的幸福 自欺欺人地活下去
to go on sacrificing your own happiness, to go on living a lie,
肯定让你难以抉择 可你没有屈服
it must've been overwhelming but you didn't succumb,
你做到了 我为你骄傲 亲爱的
you did it, and I'm so proud of you for that, my darling,
非常骄傲
so proud of you.
西蒙年轻时夜里常躺在床上
Young Simon used to lie in bed at night...
祈祷着不要醒来
..praying not to wake up.
"在午夜里溘然魂离人间"
"To cease upon the midnight with no pain."
《夜莺颂》 诗/济慈 译/查良铮
但他总是醒来
But he kept waking up.
他意识到
He realised he had to
不告诉父母自己是同性恋 还不如去死
tell his parents he was gay or kill himself.
他认为 有个死去的儿子不如
So he decided having a dead son was slightly worse than
有个同性恋儿子 于是告诉了他们
having a gay one and that's why he told them.
他虽然出柜了 却还是为了别人
So even when he came out he did it for other people.
我们小时候常来这儿
We used to come here as kids.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱
Yes.
你愿意为我做什么
What would you do for me?
任何事
Anything.
自欺欺人不是懦弱
Living a lie isn't spineless.
那是西蒙说的 不是我
Simon said that, dear, not me.
那需要决心 毅力
It takes guts. Endurance.
我爱我的妻子
I love my wife.
我对你有欲求 但我爱凯伦
I lusted after you, yeah, but I loved Karen.
你怎么告诉你爱的人
How do you tell someone you love that
过去的十二年是个谎言
the last 12 years have been a lie?
十二年
12 years.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
她会心碎的
Would've broke her heart.
碎尸万段也好过心碎
Better a broken skull than a broken heart and that's not...
这不是懦弱 不是缺乏勇气
That's not cowardice, that's not lacking emotional courage,
是人都会这么做的
that's just being human.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我杀了她
I killed her.
我杀了她 因为我不能伤害她
I killed her because I couldn't hurt her.
我要把她沉下去
I'm gonna have to weigh her down,
但我办不到 一个人不行
but I can't do that, I can't do it on my own.
我无法把尸体搬出小船 那样船会翻
I can't move the body out of the boat, or I'll tip the boat,
我不会游泳 你要帮我
and I can't swim so you'll have to help me.
-你必须报♥警♥ -不 不行
- You've got to call the police. - No, I can't. I can't.
听我说
Listen. Listen. Listen.
我们一起办了这事 然后我们一起生活
Let's just do this together and then we'll live together,
去你想去的地方 什么地方都可以
then we'll go away anywhere you like, any country you like.
就我们俩 我和你
Just me and you. Just me and you.
她在后备箱吗
She's in the boot?
你把她放在后备箱里吗
You put her in the boot?
凶器上有你的指纹
Your fingerprints are on the murder weapon.
是的
Yes.
能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
凶器就放在后备箱里的尸体上
It was in the boot on top of the body.
我拿起来自卫
I picked it up to defend myself.
如果我不帮你呢
And if I don't help you?
不帮你我会怎样
What happens if I don't help you?
你会杀我吗
Would you kill me as well?
他为何要把尸体装在后备箱里
Why had he put the body into the boot of the car?
想处理掉
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表