剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
We tell the police everything about them.
如果有人觉得举报是不明智的
And if there's anyone here thinks grassing is wrong,
我提醒大家
I'd remind you Sue's son
苏的儿子就在不远的街角遇害了
was murdered just around the corner from here
一切都因此改变了
and when that happened, everything changed.
随着一个年轻生命的陨落 一切都变了
Everything changed because a young life was destroyed.
重要的是 不要让悲剧重演
All that matters now is that it never happens again.
同意 同意
Hear, hear!
我希望你能收手
I want you to pack it in.
为什么
Why?
我怕你会有危险
I'm scared you might get hurt.
-有人跟你说了什么吗 -没有
- Has someone said something? - No.
-恐吓你了 -没有
- Threats? - No.
那我为什么会有危险
Then why should I get hurt?
整天为我那十几岁的外孙操心
I don't mind worrying myself sick over a grandson,
我也认了 生活本就如此
a teenager. That's life.
但到现在还整天为四十岁的闺女操心
But to worry myself sick over a forty-year-old daughter,
这就太过了吧
that's not fair!
你好啊 M太太
Y'all right, Mrs M.
你好 马丁
Hello, Martin.
听着 她必须马上停手
Look, she's got to knock it on the head.
她不肯
She won't.
你得逼着她啊
You've got to make her.
她很顽固的 从来不肯后退
She's stubborn, you see. She never backs down.
我们收到了一颗子弹
We got a bullet in the post.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
我没敢给她看
I didn't show it to her.
你也许该让她看看
Yeah, well maybe you should've done.
两个女人开店营业了
Two women open their shop,
她俩的儿子都该受惩罚
their two sons need punishing.
问题是 你家杰克是我的小弟 对吧
Trouble is, your Jake's one of my little team, in't he?
我可不能打死自己的小弟呀
Can't be shooting a member of my own little team.
所以 怎么办呢
So, answer?
我就派杰克去打死肖恩
I get Jake to shoot Sean.
你妈是个臭婊♥子♥ 知道吗
Your mother was a dirty cow, you know.
谁都能操她 给她根烟就行
She'd shag anyone. Do it for a ciggie.
当别人在你背后骂你是个
When people round here are calling you names behind your back -
毒贩子 垃圾 人♥渣♥时 我说
pusher, pimp, ponce, perv - I say,
"他这样已经不错了
"He didn't turn out that bad, you know,
"要知道 他妈可是个大贱♥货♥啊"
"Considering what a slag his mother was."
这是什么
What's this?
-枪 -哪儿来的
- It's a gun. - Where'd you get it?
-捡的 -哪儿捡的
- I found it. - Where?
公园里 公园里的灌木丛
In the park. Some bushes in the park.
为什么没交给警♥察♥
Why didn't you take it to the police?
哦 我本来想交的
Yeah, I'm going to, aren't I?
-什么时候 -很快
- When? - Soon.
现在就去 给他们打电♥话♥
Well, let's do it now. Phone them now.
不 不行
No, no, I can't.
-为什么 -没为什么
- Why not? - Because.
-那是为什么 -你能别烦我吗 老妈
- Because what? - Will you just leave me alone, Mum!
你为什么在我的房♥子里藏了把枪
Why are you hiding a gun in my house?
-我帮别人保管的 -谁
- I'm minding it for someone. - Who?
-我不能告诉你 -为什么
- I can't tell you who. - Why not?
因为我不是告密的人 懂吗 老妈
Because I'm not a grass, am I, Mum?
可我是 儿子 在我家里翻出一把枪
Well I am, Son. So if I find a gun in my house,
我就叫警♥察♥
I tell the police.
-你不能这么做 妈 -我现在就叫
- No, you can't do that, Mum! - I'm going to.
听着 他们会杀了我的
Look, they'll shoot me.
-他们会先杀了我 再杀你 -谁
- They'll shoot me and then they'll shoot you. - Who?
他们
Them.
他们是谁
Who's them?
黑帮 枪是他们的
The gang whose gun it is.
明白了
Right.
为什么你同意帮他们藏枪
Why have you agreed to hide a gun?
不为什么 我就是藏了
Because I just have, all right.
-你不想知道的 -因为毒品吗
- You don't want to know. - Is it drugs?
你就别管了 你不会想知道的 真的
Just keep your nose out of it. You don't want to know, honest.
-因为毒品吗 -不是他妈的毒品
- Is it drugs!? - No, it's not fucking drugs.
别对我喷脏字
Don't you swear at me!
他们要枪就会告诉我 这之前由我保管
They'll tell me when they want it back. Till then I need to keep it.
-是谁 -不是谁
- Who's that? - It's no one.
说我发现了 他们就会拿走的
Say I found it so they've got to take it back.
你不能指挥他们 只能他们指挥你
You can't tell them what to do, THEY tell YOU what to do.
-我来 手♥机♥给我 -不
- I'll do it. Give me the phone. - No.
-手♥机♥给我 -不 妈
- Give me that phone. - No, Mum.
-手♥机♥给我 -不 妈
- Give me that phone. - No, Mum!
手♥机♥给我 杰克
Give me the phone, Jake!
开门 快开门 开门啊 杰克
Open the door! Open it! Open this door, Jake!
开门 把门打开
Open this door. Open it now!
走开
Go away!
妈妈
Mum!
-什么事 -过来
- Yeah? - Come here!
看他房♥间
Look in his room.
这么说是真的了
It's true, then?
什么真的 妈妈 什么真的
What's true? Mum, what's true?!
开门
Open it!
科马克都告诉我了 给我打开
Cormack's told me everything. So open the bloody thing.
你在说什么 科马克怎么了
'What are you talking about? Cormack?'
好吧
Ok.
开门
'Open it!'
好的
All right!
是你杀了肖恩·布朗吗
Did you kill Sean Brown?
什么
What?
是你杀了肖恩·布朗吗
Did you kill Sean Brown?
是的
Yeah.
他看到枪了
He saw the gun.
转身就跑
He turned and ran.
我本想射偏的
I wanted to miss...
可是射偏太丢人了
..But it was impossible to miss and not lose face
所以我瞄准了他的后背
so I just aimed it at his back.
我告诉自己说 这是吓唬人的
I told myself it was a wind-up,
扣动扳机肯定是空响...
that if I pulled the trigger it'd be empty...
所以我开枪了
..And I pulled it...
可不是空响
..And it weren't.
我要申请调动工作
I'll ask for a transfer in work.
-我说我要申请调动工作 -去哪里
- I said I'll ask for a transfer in work. - Where to?
外星球
Another planet.
听着 我们不走会有两种结果
Listen, if we stay here, two things can happen.
一 他死于报复
One, he gets shot in retaliation.
二 他终身监禁
Two, he goes down for life.
你喜欢哪个
Which would you prefer?
好了 我们必须把枪扔掉
Right. We've got to get rid of the gun.
不 不能扔
No, I can't.
事情平息后他们会要回去的
They want it back after it's all died down.
-他们要不回去 -坐下
- Well, they can't have it back. - Sit down.
坐下 好吗 坐下
Sit down. Right? Sit down.
他们花了不少钱 所以他们肯定会要回去
They want it back cos they paid a lot of money for it
如果他们要你做什么 奶奶 你就得做
and if they tell you to do something, Nan, then you do it.
好吧 我们把枪藏起来
OK. We'll hide it, then.
看看你儿子
Look at your son.
看看他
Look at him!
你当时穿着什么
What were you wearing?
你当时穿着什么
What were you wearing?
老妈洗掉了
Mum washed it.
这可不行 必须把它扔了
That's no good. You've got to get rid of it.
你当时那一身全扔掉 知道吗
Everything you were wearing. Right?
知道了
Right.
我们把枪藏在哪儿
Where do we hide a gun?
我们把枪藏在哪儿
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表