剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
《殊途同归-蒂娜》
第二季 第四集 本季终
结婚了吗 长官
Married, Miss?
-判了几年 -六年
- How long are you doing? - Six years.
丈夫叫什么
What's his name?
-犯了什么罪 -捅了别人一刀
- What did you do? - I stabbed someone.
你为什么不告诉我他的名字
Why won't you just tell me his name?
-捅了谁 -一个女人
- Who? - A woman.
-有孩子吗 -胆子蛮大的 捅了个女人
- Have you got kids? - Brave of you, that, stabbing a woman.
我只是照别人说的做
Only doing what I was told.
-是吗 别人叫你这么做的 -对
- Oh right, someone told you to do it? - Yeah.
是谁
Who?
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·坎贝尔
Alastair Campbell.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·坎贝尔 布莱尔政♥府♥时期的新闻部长
跟我来
Follow me.
一路直走
All the way through.
好了好了 别闹腾
All right, all right, calm it down.
手放下来 乔丹 我才会跟你说话
Put your arms down, Jordan, then I'll speak to you.
-坐下 给我坐下 -弗兰克
- Sit down. SIT DOWN! - Frank.
-斯蒂芬·卡特莱特报到 -八号♥
- Stephen Cartwright. - Cartwright eight.
听着 你只有十二年 你要真♥相♥...
Look... You only have 12. I'm telling you. You want the truth...
别扭捏 进去呀
Don't be shy, in you go.
好了 几个基本原则
Right, a few ground rules...
不准损坏监狱财产 不准踢门
Don't damage prison property. Don't kick the door.
不准朝窗外大喊大叫
Don't shout out the window.
不准按应急按钮 除非你快死了
Don't press your panic button unless you're dying.
寄出的邮件不准封口
Don't seal your out-going mail.
其它规矩你慢慢学 知道了吗
Everything else you can pick up as you go along, all right?
-嗯 谢了 -不用谢
- Yeah. Thanks. - You're welcome.
下一个
Next.
你看到了吗
Have you seen that?
白球不见了
The white's gone missing.
白球交出来 否则都别玩了
I want the white ball otherwise association is over.
这件事你要找第二监狱长
You have to see the Number Two Governor about that.
-下一个 -我说了好几个星期了
- Next. - I've been asking for weeks!
-下一个 -不准私吞
- Next! - Don't swallow it.
-下一个 -你敢私吞 就死定了
- Next. - You swallow it and you're in deep shit.
我的天啊
Oh, God!
-锅炉坏了 -什么 又坏了
- Boiler's gone. - What, again?
-这次应该是彻底坏了 -你联♥系♥他们了吗
- For good this time, I think. - Did you call them?
-试过了 没人接 -我们要怎么办
- I tried, no one answering. - What are we going to do?
裹严实呗
Wrap up warm.
我得准备去上班了 你们几个
I've got to get ready for work - you over there.
"妈妈好" "孩子们好 都还好吧"
"Hiya, mum." "Hiya kids, you all right?"
优先权 什么玩意儿 我有三个孩子
"Greater priorities"? You what? I've got three kids,
分别六岁 八岁 九岁 没热水
of six, eight and nine, no hot water...
宝贝 把这个给你♥爸♥带过去
Sweetheart, take that through to your dad...
没中♥央♥供暖 预计今晚气温低到零下十二度
..No central heating and a forecast of minus twelve overnight.
我倒要看看还有啥情况更优先
I'd like to see a greater priority than that!
有啥吩咐
I'm all yours!
亲爱的 我们需要买♥♥个新锅炉 两千镑
Hi babe, we need a new boiler, it's two grand.
-两千镑吗 -还不算人工费
- Two grand! - That's without labour.
除了壁挂式的 在站立式锅炉里面
Can't get a standing one cheaper but wall-mounted
功率够用的最少也要两千
with the power we need is two grand.
那我们怎么办
What'll we do?
多加班
Er... A lot of overtime.
我要走了 宝贝 我快迟到了
I've got to go, babe, I'm going to be late.
再见
See you.
孩子们再见 听爸爸的话
See you, kids. Be good for your dad, please.
是你吗 长官
That you, Miss?
你的牙刷呢
Where's your toothbrush?
拿出来啊 你现在住这儿了
Well, get it out. You live here now.
好
Right.
要知道 稍微努点力 日子就好过些
D'you know, it would be easier if you made a bit of an effort.
好
Right.
你在嗑什么吗
Are you on something?
-没有 -你需要什么吗
- No. - Do you need something?
抗抑郁药之类的
Anti-depressants, anything like that?
-他告诉我不准碰那些 -谁
- He told me not to touch them. - Who?
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·坎贝尔
Alastair Campbell.
-你是在开玩笑吗 -不是
- Are you taking the piss? - No.
你病了吗
Are you ill?
想家
Homesick.
那你怎么不写点什么
Then why don't you write?
给你娘写封信
Write a letter to your mam?
-给我娘写封信 -是啊
- Write a letter to my mam? - Yeah.
没笔
No pen.
给你
Oh...here.
拿着 铅笔
Here you go, pencil.
谢谢
Thank you.
蒂娜 索尔·加威又肚子痛 要去医疗室
Tina, Sol Garvie's got belly-ache again. Needs to go to Healthcare.
现在吗
What now?
对 他们没法过来接他 人手比我们还缺
Yeah. They can't come for him cos they're shorter than we are.
弗兰克 我觉得这个是疯子
Frank, I think this one's a nutter.
为什么
Why?
不知道 直觉 应该给他找个伴
Dunno, just do. We should two him up.
我觉得不能让他一个人待着
I don't think we should leave him on his own.
-给他找个伴 好吧 带加威去 -行
- Two him up, OK. Get Garvie. - All right.
加威
Garvie!
行了 兄弟 打完没有啊 伙计
All right, bruv. Have you finished, mate?
我跟你说了 我还没打完呢
I told you, I haven't finished the game yet!
还没打完是什么意思
What do you mean, you haven't finished?
他们在看着加威 医生一会儿给他看病
They're keeping hold of Garvie. Doc'll see him later.
立刻把球杆放下
Put down those cues now!
给我交出来
Give me that!
你没给他换地方吗 弗兰克
Did you not you move him, Frank?
我提醒过你
I warned you...
天啊
Oh, Christ!
弗兰克
Frank!
斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬
Stephen! Stephen!
天啊 你干了什么
Oh, god, what have you done?
傻孩子 你干了什么啊
You stupid idiot, what have you done?
弗兰克
Frank!
快帮我
Help me!
盖里 回房♥间去
Gary! Back to your cells now!
帮帮我 叫医护官来
Help me, get the MO!
立刻回房♥间
Back to your cells now!
盖里 马上到八号♥房♥来
Gary, number eight now!
让开 别挡道
Move back, get out of the way!
快去找监狱长
Get the number one Governor down here quick.
回房♥间去
Get in your cell...
你 退后 退后
You, get back, get back!
-快走 -他死啦 小白脸
- Go on! - He's dead! Big poof ta!
你能怎么着啊 长官 你能怎么着
What are you going to do now, sir, eh? What are you going to do?
又完蛋了一个
Another one bites the dust.
回你屋里去 琼诺 你们都回去
Get in your cell, Jonno, you lot get back!
他没种 不像我这么有种
He didn't have the bottle, he didn't have the bottle like me...
看着就是傻♥逼♥ 那贱♥人♥
Great fucking sign, the little prick.
别费劲了
Leave him.
什么都别碰 所有东西都保持原样
Don't touch anything. Leave everything exactly as it is.
我让你给他找个伴的
I asked you to two him up.
我是准备安排
I was going to.
好了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
不能就这么扔下他
We can't leave him like this.
必须这样做 这儿是犯罪现场
Got to. It's a crime scene now.
你为什么不给他挪地方 弗兰克
Why did you leave him on his own, Frank?
他档案里有标注吗 别告诉我有
Had he been written up? Tell me he hadn't.
监狱长想知道 斯蒂芬·卡特莱特的档案里
The Governor wanted to know whether Stephen Cartwright
是否标注了有自杀倾向 属实吗
had been written up as at risk of suicide, is that correct?
-属实 -有标注吗 -没有
- Yes. - And had he been? - No.
我还告诉监狱长
I also informed the Governor that the Medical Officer,
那位负责接收斯蒂芬的医护官
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表