剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
Where do we hide a gun?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
天啊
Oh, God.
出什么事了
What's going on?
-我忘了密♥码♥ -你忘了密♥码♥ -对
- I've forgotten the code. - You've forgotten it? - Yes.
-上帝啊 它会报♥警♥的 -我知道
- For God's sake, It'll go off! - I know that!
-这是米字槽的 -什么
- They're pozidriv! - Eh?
我们需要又薄又尖的东西
We need something sharp and pointy.
出什么事了
What's going on?
没事 托尼
All right, Tony.
那就好 莫
All right, Mo.
是 是我妈妈
It's, er, It's my Mum.
好吧
Oh, right.
拿错螺丝刀了 需要又薄又尖的工具
Brought the wrong screwdriver. Need something sharp and pointy.
又薄又尖
Sharp and pointy?
对的
Yeah.
在理发店里
In a hairdresser's?
正是
Yeah.
剪刀
Scissors?
对头
Oh, right!
好吧 再见
All right. See you.
-再见 -再见 托尼 亲
- See you. - See you, Tony, love.
你们放哪儿了
Where did you put it?
一个排气口里
In one of the vents.
不会有什么弄坏它吧
There's nothing that's going to damage it?
不会的
Don't think so.
-没有电路什么的吗 -没有
- No electrics, or anything like that? - No.
全体起立
All rise!
我不想去
I can't go through with this.
你当时怎么有胆子杀人
You were brave enough to kill him.
你进去看看他吧
You should come in and see him.
他跟睡着了没两样
You'd swear he was asleep.
肖恩
你出席了受害者的葬礼吗
You attended the victim's funeral?
是的
Yes.
跟在灵柩后面送葬了吗
Walked immediately behind the coffin?
是的
Yes.
还挽着受害者母亲的手
Linked arms with the victim's mother?
是的
Yes.
你明知道儿子是凶手 还这样做
Even though you knew your son was the killer?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我真是气坏了 你知道SOS代表什么吗
That lot's pissing me off. Do you know what SOS means?
不知道
No.
人♥渣♥内斗
Scum on Scum.
肖恩是人♥渣♥
Sean was scum.
凶手是人♥渣♥
The killer was scum.
凶手当然是人♥渣♥ 可肖恩能算吗
Yeah, the killer, obviously scum, but Sean?
-你还好吗 杰克 -是
- You all right, Jake? - Yeah.
感谢你来送他 孩子 你很有勇气
I'm really grateful to you for coming. I know it took guts, son.
你可能认为自己就是下一个
I know you might think you'd be next.
抱歉 我们得走了
I'm sorry, we've got to go.
什么
You what?
我头疼得厉害 真抱歉 得走了
Oh, I've got a blinding headache. I'm sorry, we've got to go.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-谢谢你能来 -很抱歉
- Thanks for coming. - I'm sorry.
要叫外卖♥♥带回家吗
Fancy a takeaway?
你好 我们现在不在家
'Hello, we're not available now.'
请在听到哔声后留下姓名与号♥码
'Please leave your name and phone number after the beep
我们随后给您回电
'and we'll return your call.'
你肯定很头疼嘛
'It must be some headache, that.'
朋友死了儿子办葬礼 你说走就走了
'To leave your mate on the day of her son's funeral,
你的头一定疼得厉害吧
'it must be some bloody headache.'
尤其是你想到当时的事情
Especially when you consider the facts.
你死撑着开店的时候我是多么支持你
The fact that I was supporting you when you opened your shop.
就是因为这样我的儿子才死了
'Me supporting you got my son killed...
我还是有权利叫你回报给我一点支持吧
'So I think I've got a right to expect some support in return.
真不敢相信你就不管我了
'Can't believe you left me to it.'
你怎么能对我做出这样的事
Can't believe you'd do that to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不记得自己说了什么 但肯定很伤人
I don't remember what I said, but I know I said some horrible things
我真的真的很抱歉
and I'm really, really sorry.
苏 准备好了就开始吧 谢谢
Whenever you're ready, Sue.Thank you.
人们必须知道凶手是谁
People must know who did it,
此时此刻 我要恳求这样一些人
and it is to these people I'm appealing right now.
凶手的朋友以及家人
The killer's friends, the killer's family...
但最重要的 身为一个母亲
But overwhelmingly, since I'm a mother...
失去孩子的母亲 我想对凶手的母亲说
WAS a mother, the killer's mum.
你是唯一一个能够...
You are the only person who can...
你能再说一次吗
Would you like to try again?
从"凶手的朋友"那里开始吧
If we go from "The killer's friends".
准备好了就开始
Only when you're ready.
凶手的朋友
The killer's friends...
以及家人...
The killer's family...
借过
Excuse me.
镜头全程都会关注苏
We'll be on Sue for nearly all of this.
我们只用听到这些话
But we just need to hear the words.
从"此时此刻"这儿开始
Can we go from "It is to these people".
此时此刻 我要恳求这样一些人
It is to these people I am appealing right now.
凶手的朋友以及家人
The killer's friends, the killer's family...
但最重要的 身为一个母亲
But overwhelmingly, since I am a mother,
失去孩子的母亲 我想对凶手的母亲说
WAS a mother... The killer's mum.
你是唯一一个能够减轻我的痛苦的人
You are the only person who can ease my pain right now.
痛苦不会永远消失
You can't take the pain away,
因为我的儿子再也回不来了
because you can't give me my son back.
但你能够减轻我的痛苦
But you can ease it.
效果微乎其微 但你毕竟可以减轻我的痛苦
Only a tiny, tiny fraction, but, still, you can ease the pain.
只要你肯...
And you can do it by taking your son...
肯带你的儿子去自首
You can do it by taking your son to the police.
还我一个公道
You can do it by giving me justice.
你在电视上公开呼吁了 是吗
You made a televised appeal. Is that right?
是的
Yes.
你要求凶手的母亲带他的儿子去自首吗
In which you asked the killer's mother to hand her son in?
是的
Yes.
你明知道自己的儿子是凶手 还这样做吗
Even though you knew your son was the killer?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
没办法
I had to.
想趁机帮自己的儿子摆脱罪名吗
To help your son get away with murder?
是为了帮助我的朋友
To help my friend.
左边
Left.
左边
Left.
小子 打死他
Hit him, lad.
干掉他
Get him.
干什么呢
For God's sake.
-冰箱里原来有三个的 -怎么了
- There was three in here. - What's wrong?
能不能别玩那个该死的游戏了
Will you please stop playing that bloody game right now!
-好 稍等 -就现在
- Yeah, in a minute. - Now!
原来有三个的
There was three in here.
我全吃了
I ate them.
你吃了三条手指饼吗
You ate three eclairs?
我又不知道你想吃
I didn't know you wanted one.
这儿有三个人
There's three people living in this house,
包装里面有三条饼干
and three in the packet.
你不知道每人一条吗 你这自私贪吃的懒猪
Don't you think that is one each, you greedy, selfish, little pig?
你是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你活到今天为别人着想过一次吗
Have you ever in your entire life thought of someone else?
活到今天你为别人做过一件事吗
Have you ever done anything for anyone in your life?
我告诉你我是怎么了
I'll tell you what's wrong with me.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表