剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
Sorry.
我那天有点
I was a bit...
听着 我不介意你粗鲁
Listen. I don't mind the rudeness.
那可以归结于悲伤
I will put that down to the grief.
但让我绝对无法原谅的是
But what I do mind, what really sticks in my craw,
你暗示过 不对 你当着我的面指责我
is the suggestion, no, the bloody bare-faced accusation,
竟然说我会听酷玩乐队的歌♥
that I would ever, EVER, listen to Coldplay.
你看着可不像踢足球的
You don't look like a footballer.
人不可貌相 韦恩·鲁尼还像收垃圾的呢
You can't go by that. Wayne Rooney looks like a binman.
-你踢什么位置 -前锋
- So what position? - Up front.
我差点能加入市队呢 就败在一件事上
There's only one thing stopped me playing for City.
什么事
What's that?
踢得太烂
I'm shite.
我到家了
This is mine.
-独♥立♥公♥寓♥啊 -是的
- Flat? - Yeah.
-你的 -对啊
- Your own? - Yeah.
现在你后悔当初对我那么没礼貌了吧
I bet you wish you hadn't been so rude to me now. Hm?
是啊
Yeah.
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me, yeah?
好的
OK.
凯瑟琳·简·卡特莱特 慈母与爱妻
-真好吃 -谢谢
- That was nice. - Thanks.
没错 很好吃
Yeah, nice one.
-谢谢 该你洗碗了 -我一会儿洗
- Thanks. Your turn to wash up. - I'll do them later.
我想让你现在洗 斯蒂芬
I'd sooner you did them now, Stephen.
我一会儿得去给人代班
Well, I've got to cover for someone in work.
-几点 -八点
- When? - Eight.
-那还有时间 -不 我还得打几个电♥话♥
- That gives you time. - No, I've got to make some calls as well.
-非得先打电♥话♥ -没错
- And the calls take priority? - Yeah.
抱歉 但我不喜欢这样
I'm sorry, I don't like that.
什么时候洗碗有区别吗
What difference does it make when I do them?
我来洗吧
I'll do them.
不 你别洗 是大有区别的
No, you won't. It makes a lot of difference.
下班再洗会很累
Do them after work, you'll be tired.
不用担心 我没事
Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.
我没担心你
I'm not worrying about you.
我是怕你累了洗不干净
Do them tired and you won't do them properly.
你♥爸♥很快就回来了
Your dad'll be home soon.
他可不想对着一片狼藉吃晚饭
He doesn't want to eat dinner surrounded by mess.
-我一定收拾 -那可不行
- I'll tidy them up. - That's not good enough, I'm afraid.
以前都是这样的
Well, it always used to be.
是啊 但现在不行
Oh, exactly. It's not now.
你♥爸♥整天辛苦工作养活你们
Your dad's done a hard day's work to feed and shelter you
你就忍♥心让他在垃圾堆里吃饭
and you're quite happy for him to eat in shit?
-垃圾堆 -你眼里还有你♥爸♥吗
- In shit...? - That is a lack of respect for your father.
不止眼里没有他 你这是看不起他
More than a lack of respect - it's contempt.
不就几个锅碗 哪来的垃圾堆
It's a few pots and pans. It's not shit.
你妈也不管吗
Did your mother allow it?
别把我妈扯进来
Leave my mother out of this.
我非说不可 看你这么不听话
I can't, I'm afraid, cos when you act like a spoilt child
就知道她当初怎么教育你的
it reflects on how she's brought you up
我认为你应该意识到这一点
and I think you should be aware of that.
不许你说我妈
I don't want you talking about my mother!
你要对你♥妈♥的♥形象负责
You've got a responsibility to your mother's memory.
你做什么都有她的影子
Everything you do reflects on her.
好坏人家都会想到你妈
Good or bad, it reflects on her!
要茶吗
Tea?
不错 斯蒂 谢了
Nice one, Ste. Ta.
-给 -谢谢 孩子
- Here we go. - Cheers, lad.
还好吗
Any good?
不错
Not bad.
还有 对不起
Sorry, by the way.
-对不起什么 -盘子留到现在才洗
- What for? - Leaving the dishes till now.
没事
No problem.
-詹克斯 走 -你去哪儿
- Jenks, come on. - Where are you going?
-带詹克斯出去遛遛 -现在 都半夜了
- Taking Jenks out for a walk. - Now? It's midnight.
-没事 -我跟你一块儿去
- I'm fine. - I'll come with you.
不用 来吧 宝贝儿
No, you won't. Come on, boy.
我一直都在盯着那个婊♥子♥
I've been watching that bitch.
我一直都在细细观察着她
I've been studying her very, very closely.
她比狐狸精还狡猾 斯蒂芬 自己要小心
She's a crafty cow, Stephen. You need to watch your back,
当然也要照顾好你♥爸♥
and your dad's back, of course.
她会拿生病当挡箭牌
She'll blame everything on the illness.
因为她知道你怀疑她
because she knows you've got her sussed.
这是她的脱身之计
This is her way out.
"这可怜的孩子有病 魔障了"
"The poor boy's sick, the poor boy's deluded."
你怎么看
So what do you say?
第二十二条军规 对吧
You say it's Catch-22, isn't it?
第二十二条军规 只有疯子能申请免于飞行 但提出申请恰好证明你是正常人
这种事情能把人逼疯
Things happen that drive people mad.
你说的他们不相信 因为你疯了
You tell them, but they don't believe you because you're mad.
彼得 彼得
Pete! Pete!
-我不知道怎么... -詹克斯
- I couldn't do anything... - Aw, Jenks...
怎么回事 把它放下
What happened? Lie him down.
-有辆车撞上它 -快 放下来
- A car hit him... - Move, move! Lay him down.
我本来想拦着它 可是...
I tried to stop him running out, but he just...
-斯蒂芬 快叫兽医 -它没事的
- Stephen, ring the vet. - He's OK, he's OK.
快
Now!
詹克斯 詹克斯 血流个不停
Jenks? Jenks? Oh, he's just bleeding.
-到处都是血 -对不起
- Aw, there's blood everywhere. - I'm sorry.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
-还有呼吸 -它可以活过来的
- He's still breathing. - He'll be all right.
-天啊 詹克斯 -斯蒂芬 快叫兽医
- Oh, God...Jenks. Jenks. - Stephen! Call the bleeding vet!
我在查号♥
I'm looking for a number!
他们已经尽力了
They did all that they could.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
当时能拦住它就好了
I wish I could have stopped it.
那是辆什么车
What make of car was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
司机怎么说
What did the driver say?
-我不记得了 -他有说话
- I can't remember. - So he said something?
-是 -那他肯定踩刹车了
- Yeah. - So he must've jammed on?
踩了
Yeah.
他有没有因为踩刹车而生气
Well, was he angry because he had to jam on the brakes?
你到底想说什么
What are you going on about?
詹克斯 永别了
Bye, Jenks.
能再养一只吗
Can we get another one?
我觉得不太妥
I don't think that's a very good idea.
为什么不行
Why not?
养宠物能让孩子体验失去的感受
You get kids pets so it can be their first experience of loss.
而你们体验的够多了
You've had enough in your lives.
是啊 就这样吧 孩子们
Yeah, let's leave it, eh, lads?
-哪里 -这里 我觉得是食物中毒
- Where? - Here. I think it's food poisoning.
-呕吐吗 -不
- You vomiting? - No.
那就不是食物中毒
Then it's not food poisoning.
你在流汗
You're sweating.
太热了
It's hot.
不热
It isn't.
你感到压抑
Are you stressed?
是
Yeah.
比上次更严重
More than last time?
是
Yeah.
你觉得是什么原因
Why do you think that is?
我的狗死了
My dog died.
你要自行辩护
You wish to represent yourself?
是的 法官大人
Yes, your honour.
本庭愿意延期审判
I'm willing to adjourn,
给你时间找律师
to give you time to find a new counsel.
不了 谢谢法官大人
No, thank you, your honour.
你愿意和你父亲谈谈吗
Would you like time to talk it over with your father?
不了 谢谢法官大人
No, thank you, your honour.
你没事吧
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表