剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表
我更偏向于她还活着
I want to work on the basis that she's still alive somewhere.
前情提要
如果我们引起重视快速行动 就能救她
If we go big and go quick, we could save her.
-一定有什么不好的事情 -你能闭嘴吧
- This is going to be bad. - Shut up, will you!
无论她在哪里 肯定都不是出于自愿
Wherever she is, it's against her will.
等她回来
And when we get her back,
她就已经不是曾经的希恩了
she won't be the same Sian.
她的名字叫贝琪·高登
Becky Godden, her name is.
如果你们有她的消息 下次可以告诉我吗
If you hear about her, will you let me know next time?
因为她说她开夜店赚了很多钱
She was earning good money running some nightclub.
-那你为什么不告诉我 -我不知道要告诉你
- Why didn't you tell me? - I wasn't aware I had to.
这很重要 因为我很久没见过她了
Well, it's important, cos I haven't seen her for so long.
有她的消息请告诉我 求你了
Let me know if you hear from Becky. Please.
-那是希恩 -你为什么要进一辆
- That's Sian. - Why would you get in a car
开错方向的车
that's going in the wrong direction?
那是行李架
It's luggage rails.
我是副警长
I'm Deputy Chief Constable.
我是贝德福郡的副警长 但现在不是了
I was up for the Chief at Bedfordshire. And now that's gone.
一切都变了
Everything's gone.
为什么 小黛 他为什么要自杀
Why, Debs? Why kill himself?
史蒂夫 你得查查雷·海沃德
Steve, you've got to take a look at Ray Hayward.
-什么意思 -因为他之前送我回过家
- What do you mean? - He gave me a lift home once.
我记得他的车是旅行车
I just remember his car was an estate car
深色的旅行车 顶部还能绑行李
with them luggage rails on the roof.
这是一个真实的故事
以下是根据广泛的调查 访谈和公开说明改编的剧本
2002年3月
九年前
没事的 贝琪宝贝
It's OK, Becky darling.
我整晚都会陪着你
I'm going to stay with you all night.
我想好起来 妈妈
I do want to get well, Mum.
-我想摆脱它 -我知道你想 宝贝
- And I want to get off it. - I know you do, my lovely.
让基兰和查理再次为我感到骄傲
Make Kieran and Charlie proud of me again.
求你了 我要去来一口 求你了
Please! I have to have it! Please...!
不 贝琪 我是不会让你出去的
No, Becky, I am not letting you out!
不行 不行
No! No!
-随便你怎么打我 -不
- You can hit me as much as you like. - No!
-我不想待在这 -我都不会让你出去的
- I don't want to be here! - It won't make any difference.
我恨这个房♥子 我恨你
I hate this house! And I hate you!
你个老不死的
You manky cow!
-凯伦 -没事 没事
- Karen? - No, we're OK.
我的身体里好疼
It hurts my insides.
我肚子好难受
My belly feels so bad!
我们要帮你戒掉
We've got to get you off this stuff.
求你了 妈妈 就一次
Please, Mummy, just one more.
一次就好了 以后都不会了
One more and then that'll be it, then, and then no more.
不行 贝琪 不行
No, Becky. No.
你个婊♥子♥ 你个臭婊♥子♥
You bitch! You fucking bitch!
坦白
第一季第二集
天啊 贝琪
Oh, God, Becky!
你从哪搞到的
Where did you get that?!
我不再是你的小可爱贝琪了
I can't be your little, sweet Becky...
我有指甲和头发
..With the nails and the hair.
古驰 范思哲
Gucci, Versace...
我做不到
I can't do that shit.
情况怎么样
How's it going?
她有一个我不知道的秘密藏货点
She had a secret stash I didn't know about.
她坐在地上笑得像个僵尸一样
She's lying up there grinning like a zombie.
谢谢你 史蒂文
Thanks, Steven.
我觉得我们永远也不能帮她戒掉了
I don't think we'll ever get her off it!
我去跟她谈
I'm gonna bloody talk to her.
我们不能这样继续下去
We can't carry on like this.
她更喜欢吸毒 超越我们
She wants that stuff more than us,
超越她哥哥
more than her brother,
超越她生命中的一切
more than anything else in her life.
我们可以再把她送去戒毒所试试
We could try rehab again.
太贵了
It's so expensive.
去他的
Oh, sod it.
我们总得做点什么
We've got to do something.
她跑了 跳窗了
She's gone! Out the window!
她跑上街了
She's running down the street!
我去找她
I'll go after her.
都有谁
Who's going to be there?
瑞秋 那是当然的
Rachel, obviously.
还有莎拉
Sarah...
艾米莉 乔治娅
..Emily, Georgia.
-有男孩会留宿吗 -不知道
- Are any boys staying? - I don't know.
要是瑞秋的家长不在 你就不准留宿
You're not staying if Rachel's parents aren't going to be there.
什么
What?
-你还太小 希恩 -我够大了
- You're too young, Sian. - I'm well old enough!
她还真着急
She's in a rush!
她可能是想逃离她妈吧
She's probably trying to get away from her mum,
因为她不让她在朋友家过夜
who wouldn't let her stay over round her mate's.
2011年3月22日
希恩失踪3天
让他去上学是做错了吗 杰姬
Is this wrong, Jackie, sending him to school?
他自己想去的 他们说了 他想去就让他去
He wanted to go. And they said, if he did, let him.
尽量让他的生活跟平时一样
Keep his routine as normal as possible.
我只是想让你安心
I just wanted to reassure you,
我们会好好照顾艾登的
we'll be keeping a careful eye on Aiden.
谢谢 我主要是担心新闻
Thank you. It's the news reports I'm worried about,
怕他突然在电视上看到她的照片
him suddenly seeing her picture on TV.
我们会确保公共区域的电视都关闭
We'll make sure all the TVs in the common areas are turned off.
也是你来接我吗 奶奶
Are you going to pick me up as well, Grandma?
不 妈妈会来接你
No, Mummy'll be here to pick you up.
我本人和其他员工都在祈祷
Myself and the rest of the staff are praying
希望希恩能平安回来
for Sian's safe return.
谢谢
Thank you.
我受不了别人都来同情我
I can't stand people offering me sympathy.
我知道他们是好意 但我只会觉得尴尬
I know they mean well, but it just makes me want to cringe.
我不想一直被提醒都发生了什么
I don't want to be constantly reminded of everything.
-如果警♥察♥找到希恩 你会告诉我吗 -当然
- Will you tell me if the police find Sian? - Of course I will.
-晚点见 -妈
- I'll see you later. - Mum...!
我觉得他们今天会找到她的
I think they will today.
我们走了 来吧
Off we go. Come on, then.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-走吧 -再见
- Let's go! - Bye.
再见
Bye.
雷对发生的事感到很困惑
Ray felt bewildered by what had happened to him.
严重到他都不能自在地出门
It got so bad he felt uncomfortable just going out.
他开始戴一顶愚蠢的羊毛帽
He started wearing this daft woolly hat
这样就不会有人认出他了
so that no-one would recognise him.
他一直跟我说人们在"拿枪追他"
He kept saying to me that they were "Gunning for him".
我记得他是这么说的 一遍又一遍
That's what I remember him saying, over and over.
他觉得自己被威尔特郡警方抛弃了
He felt abandoned by Wiltshire Police.
只能靠他自己了 周六早上我看到了他
Cut adrift. I saw him on Saturday morning...
他显然情况不妙
..And it was clear he wasn't in a good way.
周五晚你跟他在一起吗
Were you with him on Friday night?
他...
He was...
这一切让他很受伤
He was so hurt by it all. Mm.
周五晚你跟他在一起吗
Were you with him Friday night?
-周五 -对
- Friday? - Uh-huh.
我很早就去睡了
I went to bed early.
他肯定很晚才回来
He must have got in late.
我记不太清了
I don't really remember.
他有没有留下什么字条或...
Did he leave any kind of note or...?
他...他电脑里有一些邮件
There's, erm... There's some emails on his computer.
他提到了地区警♥察♥局长布莱恩·摩尔
He mentions Brian Moore, the Chief Constable.
大意是说
Well, the gist of them is that...
他失去了一切
..He'd lost everything...
也许他不在的话
..And that maybe it was better for everybody if...
对大家更好
..If he wasn't around any more.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
有个人刚走进梅尔警局
剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表