剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表
前情提要
老大 你得过来看看这个
Boss, you've got to come and have a look at this.
就是它 它车身上有那个白色的东西
That's it. It's got the white thing on the side.
一定就是它
That's got to be it.
白色的东西是出租车的贴纸
The white thing's a taxi decal.
他是开出租的
He's a cab driver.
车是辆绿色的丰田埃文斯旅行轿车
The car is a green Toyota Avensis estate,
登记车主是克里斯托弗·约翰·哈利韦尔
registered owner Christopher John Halliwell.
好的 我们跟上他了
OK, we've got him.
他去哪了 走哪边 崔西
Where the hell has he gone? Which way, Tracy?
直走
Straight on.
我敢肯定他要去巴伯里城♥堡♥
I am sure he's heading for Barbury Castle.
-你们多久前跟丢的 -大概半小时前
- How long ago did you lose him? - About half an hour ago.
是他
That was him.
是的 好消息
Yeah, good news.
他去药店了
He's going into the chemist's.
-他买♥♥了多少 -四盒 全是扑热息痛
- How many did he buy? - Four boxes, all paracetamol.
-我们得逮捕他 -他有自杀倾向
- So we have to arrest him. - He's suicidal.
你好 克里斯托弗
Hello, Christopher.
我在调查希恩·奥卡拉汉的失踪案
I'm investigating the disappearance of Sian O'Callaghan.
你要告诉我她在哪吗
Are you going to tell me where she is?
这是一个真实的故事
以下是根据广泛的调查 访谈和公开说明改编的剧本
好了 我再问一遍 克里斯托弗
OK, I'll ask again, Christopher,
你要告诉我希恩在哪吗
are you going to tell me where Sian is?
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is.
听着 如果你告诉我们她在哪
Look, if you tell us where she is,
那么接下来不管发生什么
then, whatever else happens,
你都做了正确的决定
you will have done the right thing.
我想去警♥察♥局 我想见律师
I want to go to a police station, I want to see a solicitor.
你会有机会跟律师说话的
You'll get the chance to speak to a solicitor.
但此时此刻
But first of all, here, now,
我在给你机会告诉我希恩在哪
I'm giving you the opportunity to tell me where Sian is.
你认为是我♥干♥的
You think I did it?
我知道是你
I know you did it.
听着 你可以站在那 但是我不会走的
Look, you can stand there, but I'm not going away.
行吧
Right.
我们回局里去
We go back to the station
然后一小时后...
and in about one hour's time...
你被逮捕的原因和你的身份
..The fact that you have been arrested and who you are
将会被媒体报道
will be in the press.
最终你将被世人唾弃 克里斯托弗
And by the end of this cycle, you will be vilified, Christopher.
而且我光想想就知道
And to begin with, purely by association,
这对你的家人也是莫大的打击
it will also be tough for your family.
这是你最后的机会...
This is your last chance...
去做正确的事
..To do the right thing...
告诉我希恩在哪
..And tell me where Sian is.
你有车吗
Have you got a car?
克里斯托弗 这边 这边
Er, Christopher, this way, this way.
这样可以吗 不会太紧吧
Is that OK? Not too tight?
-可以 -好
- Fine. - Yeah?
告诉崔西跟上 然后回到车里
Tell Tracy to follow, then get back in this car.
为什么 他想回斯文顿和警♥察♥局
Why? He just wants to go back to Swindon and the police station.
照做
Just do it.
-他让你保持距离跟上 -好
- He's asking you to follow at a distance. - OK.
好了 艾迪
Right, Eddie...
克里斯会给你指路
..Chris is going to give you some directions.
克里斯 告诉艾迪你想去哪
Now, Chris, just direct Eddie wherever you want to go.
先出停车场
Er, straight out of the car park.
坦白
第一季 第三集
在下一个路口左转
Turn left at the next junction.
欣顿帕瓦 上城
毕晓普斯通 温伯勒
阿什伯里 斯文顿
你能确定车队的目的地吗
Can you confirm convoy destination?
他们左转了 在向斯文顿反方向走
They're taking a left, they're heading away from Swindon.
我的脚冻僵了
Oh, my feet are freezing.
能开一下加热器吗 拜托了
Can I have the heaters on, please?
打开 艾迪
Turn it up, Eddie.
抽烟吗 克里斯
Cigarette, Chris?
好的 谢谢
Er, yes, please. Yeah.
来
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢了
Thank you.
XM11 请确认车队状态
X-ray Mike One One, can you confirm convoy status?
车队正朝东北方行进 朝阿芬顿去了
The convoy is heading north-east, approaching Uffington.
下个路口右转
Right at the next junction.
现在先减速 路比较窄
Now, slow down because the road narrows.
到了 她就在这下边某处
Yeah, this is it. She's down the side somewhere along here.
慢点
Slow down.
就是这里 我几天前晚上把她的尸体搬到这里了
Yeah. I moved her body a couple of nights ago.
她的尸体
Her body?
她死了吗
She's dead?
是的
Yeah.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do that...
转移她的尸体
..move her body?
你们在拉姆斯堡附近搜索时
Well, you was getting close to her
其实差点就找到她了
when you was searching round Ramsbury.
你把她埋起来了吗
Is she concealed?
不 没有掩埋
She's not concealed, no.
我把她从河岸上滚下去了 有个陡坡
I rolled her down the bank. A steep drop, it was.
她身上有衣服吗
Is she clothed?
衣能遮体
Mostly clothed.
你记得她穿的是什么吗?
Can you remember what she was wearing?
一条灰裙子
A grey dress.
要知道
You see...
我把她带过去时很黑 所以我不记得
..It was dark when I brought her here, so I don't remember,
我丢弃她的具体地点
like, the exact point I dumped her.
你是什么时候把她搬过来的
When did you last know that she was here?
周二 我转移她尸体的时候
Er, Tuesday, when I moved her body.
周二
Tuesday?
是的
Yeah.
对 她
Yeah, she's...
就在这一片某处
Along this stretch somewhere.
好了 艾迪 在这里停车
OK, Eddie, stop here.
崔西
Tracy...
派车守在这条路的两头 把路封了
Put a car on either end of this lane and close it off.
她就在这里某处
She's somewhere along here,
就在这条路边
down the bottom of that verge
那片草地的底部
that runs along the side of the road.
-她死了吗 -是的
- Is she dead? - Yeah.
他说他是周二晚上抛的尸
And he says he dumped her on Tuesday fucking night
-就是我们跟丢他的那一个多小时内 -天啊
- when we lost him for that hour or so. - Oh, God.
那法子本来是有用的 如果当时没跟丢
The strategy worked. He would've taken us straight to her
-他会直接带我们找到她 -我很抱歉 老大
- if we hadn't lost him. - I'm so sorry, boss.
该死
Fuck!
没事的 你不需要道歉
It's all right, you don't need to apologise.
大家都不是有心的
It wasn't done on purpose.
派人立刻开始搜查
Get some searchers on this right away.
他说没有掩埋尸体
He says the body's not concealed.
-我本希望能救回她的 -是啊 真操蛋
- I was hoping we were going to save her. - Yeah, it's a shitty day.
克里斯托弗 这是正确的决定
Christopher, er, this was the right thing to do.
另一名警官将再次向你宣读你的权力
Another officer will read you your rights again
并带你去加布莱克罗斯警局
and take you back to Gable Cross Police Station.
我们得聊聊 就我俩 现在
We need to chat, me and you, now.
但这里不行
But not here.
艾迪 带我们去个安静的地方
Eddie, take us somewhere quiet.
第一季第四集
你们会找到她的
You will find her.
到时候我们会发现一些不利的事吗
When we do, will we find anything disturbing?
只发生了性关系吗
Was it just straight sex?
我没跟她发生性关系
I didn't have sex with her.
她是怎么被杀的
How was she killed?
脑后被♥插♥了一刀
剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表