剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表
好 看看他这么早去干吗
All right, let's see where he's going so early, eh?
车停了
The car is stationary.
斯文顿药店
他要去药店了
He's going into the chemist's.
皮特 你超过我 我想去看看他买♥♥了什么
Pete, you leapfrog me. I want to see what he bought.
嗯 他买♥♥了多少
Right, how many did he buy?
四盒 全是扑热息痛 每盒24颗
Four boxes, all paracetamol. 24 tablets in each.
好 谢了
OK, thanks.
和其他人汇合 等指令
Join up with the others, await for instructions.
-我们得逮捕他 -同意
- So we have to arrest him. - Agreed.
他有自杀倾向 因为他受监控
He's suicidal. Now, because he's under surveillance,
因此我们得保证他的安全
effectively, he's under our care.
但逮捕他是因涉嫌绑♥架♥
But we arrest on suspicion of kidnap.
我们一直知道可能发生这事
We always knew this could happen.
我们已经准备了一份紧急审讯稿
We have an urgent interview script prepared,
在抓捕的时候我希望能用上
which I want carried out at the point of arrest.
-在带他回局里之前 -对
- Before we bring him back here? - Well, yes.
我们依然没有证据显示希恩死了
We've still got absolutely no evidence that Sian is dead,
在绑♥架♥案件中
and it's in there in the kidnap manual.
这样的情况
In situations like this,
人♥质♥的生命比什么都重要
the life of the hostage comes before everything else.
我想让他告诉我们她在哪 而不是只说"无可奉告"
I want him to tell us where she is, not hide behind "no comment".
-雷德福小姐 -对
- Miss Redford? - Yeah.
克里斯托弗·哈利韦尔 你因涉嫌绑♥架♥被捕
Christopher Halliwell, I'm arresting you on suspicion of kidnap.
你可以保持沉默
You do not have to say anything.
但当你被审问时
But it may harm your defence
若不提及今后法庭上所需的证词
if you do not mention, when questioned,
可能会对你的辩护造成不利影响
something which you later rely on in court.
往后退 谢谢
Stand back, please. Thank you.
有事发生了
Something's going on!
阿斯达停车场有事发生
There's, erm, something going on in Asda's car park
警♥察♥在抓人
and they're arresting someone.
脸书上全是这个
It's all over Facebook.
肯定是他
That's got to be him.
必须得是他
It has to be him.
请后退 谢谢
Stand back, please. Thank you.
克里斯托弗
Christopher...
克里斯托弗
Christopher...
我们希望你告诉我们希恩·奥卡拉汉在哪
We want you to tell us where Sian O'Callaghan is.
无可奉告
No comment.
我们认为你把她带走了
We believe that you've taken her somewhere
她现在可能有危险
and that she may be in danger.
我们希望你做正确的事 告诉我们她在哪
We want you to do the right thing and tell us where she is.
你审讯了多久
How long did you work on him?
大概十分钟
About ten minutes.
但他无动于衷
But he wasn't having any of it.
不肯说 毫无意义
Refused to say anything. It was pointless.
我带他回加布莱克罗斯了
I'm bringing him back to Gable Cross.
不 不 等等
No, no. Wait.
稍等一下
Give me a moment.
我想和他亲自谈谈
I want to talk to him myself.
什么意思
What do you mean?
再做一次紧急审问
Another urgent interview.
你不能又做一次
You can't do it twice.
有何不可 我没什么可损失的
Why not? I've got nothing to lose.
一旦他带着律师来这 希恩就死了
The minute he gets back here with a solicitor, Sian's dead.
-你是在违反所有规定 -对
- You're breaching every code of practice. - Yeah.
你在违反警♥察♥和刑事证据法 史蒂夫
You're breaching PACE, Steve.
带他去巴伯里城♥堡♥停车场 崔西
Take him to the car park at Barbury Castle, Tracy.
我去那里找你
I'll meet you there.
我觉得希恩就在附近
My gut says Sian's nearby.
我觉得你在犯错 史蒂文
I think you're making a mistake, Steve.
小黛 你跟我一起
Debs, I'm going to need you.
谢了
Thanks.
小黛 笔记本带了吗
Debs... Have you got your notebook?
记下他说的所有话
Make a note of everything that's said.
听着 崔西 注意下来往行人
Erm, listen, Tracy, can you keep an eye out for any walkers,
周围闲逛的 我不希望有人打扰
anyone hanging about? I don't want us disturbed.
你好 克里斯托弗
Hello, Christopher.
请下车
Step out of the car, please.
来这边
Come this way.
我是警司史蒂文·富尔彻
I'm Detective Superintendent Steve Fulcher.
我在调查希恩·奥卡拉汉的失踪案
I'm investigating the disappearance of Sian O'Callaghan.
你要告诉我她在哪吗
Are you going to tell me where she is?
剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表