剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表
无论如何 我们找到了希恩的尸体
We would have found Sian's body anyway.
这是件好事
That's good to know.
我们听凯伦的家人联络官说她想见你
We've heard from Karen's FLO that she would like to meet you.
你愿意让我们安排见面吗
Would you be interested in us arranging that?
不 我不愿意 谢谢
No, I wouldn't. Thank you.
我一直想知道
After she got in the car with him...
她跟他上车以后发生了什么
..I keep wondering what happened to her after that.
我一直痛苦地反复琢磨她走得没有痛苦吗
I torment myself wondering if it was quick.
他认罪了 所以我们没必要
He pleaded guilty, so we didn't have
让他在法庭上进行详细陈述
to give a detailed account in court.
或者至少问出一点
Or at least...
我们可以质疑的细节
..one that we could challenge.
她当时知道他要干什么吗
Did she know what he was going to do with her?
她害怕吗
Was she frightened?
哈利韦尔说他下手很利落
Halliwell said that he killed her quickly.
在动手几分钟之内
Within a few minutes of setting off.
她开始挣扎 他就用刀刺她
She started struggling, so he stabbed her.
我不知道是否能相信他
I don't know if I believe him.
你们找到她时她没穿靴子
She wasn't wearing her boots when you found her.
她的靴子很紧的
They were tight-fitting.
靴子是什么时候脱掉的 他是否...
When did they come off? Did...?
他有没有脱她的衣服
Did he start to undress her?
我的脑子里不断地想着这些
I just keep playing it over and over in my head.
各种场景还有...
Different scenarios and...
我看到她的脸 皮特
..I just see her face, Pete.
她很害怕
Terrified.
过来
Come here...
没事的
It's ok.
过来
Come here.
我想照顾你 伊莲恩
I want to look after you, Elaine.
有我在呢 好吗
I'm here for you, all right?
发生的一切都让我想要保护你
Everything that's happened has just made me want to protect you.
你为什么不辞职
Why don't you pack it in at work?
你讨厌那份该死的工作
You hate that fucking job.
我可以养你
I can support you.
我只想和你好好在一起 伊莲恩
I want us to be together properly, Elaine.
我跟你说过别在室内抽烟
I have asked you not to smoke inside.
你为什么不去冲个澡
Why don't you have a shower?
你为什么不去好好冲个澡
Why don't you have a nice shower
然后我们就能去布莱顿了
and we could go to Brighton?
女儿们今晚不回家
The girls are out tonight.
我们可以在那吃午饭 也不用急着回来
We could have lunch and we wouldn't have to rush back.
我有味道了吗 伊冯
Do I smell, Yvonne?
-什么 -还是我很臭
- What? - Or do I stink?
你能在我身上闻到臭味吗
Can you smell me from there?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在混淆视听
Oh, obfuscation.
我能从你的答案看出来
I can tell from your answer,
或者 更准确地说 你
or, more accurately, your...
没有给我答案 而我给了你答案 所以
..lack of an answer, that I don't. Therefore...
我不需要冲澡
..no need for me to shower.
你在搞笑吗
Is this you being funny?
不管怎样 如果没有得到他们的许可
Anyway, I'm not allowed to leave the county
我不可以离开这个郡
without getting permission from them.
-你在开玩笑吧 -是真的
- You're joking? - It's true.
我必须问他们我是否可以离开威尔特郡
I have to ask them if I can leave Wiltshire.
好吧
Well...
行
Ok.
发生在史蒂夫·富尔彻身上的事是
What has happened to Steve Fulcher
不折不扣的丑闻
is nothing short of scandalous.
因为如果没有他 我女儿还躺在某处野地里
Cos, without him, my daughter would be lying in a field somewhere
没有人知道她在哪里
without anyone knowing where she was.
他处处受到诘难和质疑
But he has been hounded from pillar to post
而谋杀她的人 克里斯托弗·哈利韦尔
while Christopher Halliwell, who murdered her,
却从未因他做过的事而接受正义的审判
has never faced justice for what he did.
我们为贝琪伸张正义的游♥行♥就是要向政♥府♥请♥愿♥
Our Justice For Becky campaign is petitioning the Government
请他们修改警♥察♥和刑事证据法
to change the PACE law.
所以如果你们在斯文顿附近见到我
So, please, sign our petition
请在请♥愿♥书上签名
if you see us around Swindon.
情况不妙
Not ideal.
怎么了 你担心如果
What, are you worried about a backlash
凯伦·爱德华对史蒂夫·富尔彻的支持
if Karen Edwards' support for
赢得太多人气会对我们不利吗
Steve Fulcher gains too much momentum?
因为我不得不承认 我确实有过这个念头
Because, I have to admit, it has crossed my mind.
-从公♥关♥的角度看 这不是好事 -是的
- It's not great, from a PR point of view. - No.
也许我们应该再考虑一下调查的事
Maybe we should have another think about the investigation.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道我们会拌嘴 知道他可能
I know we bicker, I know he can be...
控制欲很强
..controlling.
但是...
But...
他有时候真的很好
..he can be so sweet.
他会在我情绪低落的时候让我振作精神
He's picked me up when I was down.
这件事从头到尾他都在支持我
He's been there for me all through this.
他一直是我的支柱
He's been my rock.
他确实逼你去检查了胸部的肿块
He did force you to get that lump on your boob checked.
我会投他一票
I will give him that.
但就在我觉得他就是我要的那个人时
And just when I think he's exactly what I need,
又发生了些事情让我不确定他是不是了
things happen and I wonder if he is.
我们又吵了一架因为他说
We've had another row because he says Aiden
艾登问都没问就在冰箱里拿了一罐可乐
took a can of Coke out of the fridge without asking.
真的吗 就为了一罐可乐
Really? A can of Coke?
那是...
That's the, er...
警♥察♥去凯伦家了 我不知道他们去那干什么
..the police at Karen's. I wonder what they're there for.
她之前要求见我 凯伦
She asked to meet me, Karen.
-你怎么说的 -我拒绝了
- What did you say? - No.
我没法面对她 我知道我应该见她 但
I can't face her. I know I should, but...
我真的无法解释这件事
I can't really explain it.
我们遇到了很多人
We have come across so many people
给我们提供了哈利韦尔的信息
who have given us information on Halliwell.
很多人说上过他的出租车
People who say they got into his taxi with him
并经历了非常可怕的事情
and had scary experiences.
有人说他着迷女人 是个跟踪狂
People saying he got obsessed with women and would stalk them.
有人说有证据显示他和失踪的女孩有关
People who can link him to girls who have gone missing.
但那都是据说 卡伦
But it's all hearsay, Karen.
有人说他们认识的哪个人认识他
People say they know someone who knew him
或者听说哪个人说了关于他的事
or people who've heard something about him
但都不是亲眼所见
and not seen it for themselves.
这些在法庭上都不能采纳
Nothing that would stand up in court.
抱歉 但是当业余侦探
I'm sorry, but trying to play amateur detective
或者在媒体上公开批评
and criticising Wiltshire Police
威尔特郡警局都没有帮助
in the media is not helping things.
也不都是批评
It's not all critical.
我总跟大家说史蒂文·富尔彻多么称职
I always tell everybody what a fantastic job Steve Fulcher did.
他也是威尔特郡警局的 不是吗
And he is a Wiltshire police officer, isn't he?
我们都是一边的
We're all in this together.
我那天还跟希恩的妈妈伊莲恩聊天
Now, I was speaking to Sian's mum Elaine the other day
她也是这么说的
and she was saying the same thing.
这是团队合作
It's a team effort.
你有跟她说我很想见她吗
Did you tell her I'd asked to meet her?
-我说了 -她怎么说
- I did. - And what did she say?
她说现在的时机不太合适
She says it's not the right time for her at the moment.
我总是欢迎她的
Well, my door is always open.
你和心理医生谈到这些
When you spoke to the psychiatrist
愤怒的感受时 克里斯托弗
about those feelings of rage, Christopher,
被一时的感受冲昏了头
of being consumed by a single thought,
他有没有提要寻找无害的发泄方式
did he talk about finding a harmless release mechanism?
比如说 想一想能让我们镇定下来的事
For example, to think of something that calms us down.
我跟他说我喜欢钓鱼
Well, I told him I liked to go fishing.
以前我喜欢在那里一连坐几个小时
I used to love sitting there for hours on end.
我觉得很安宁
I find it very peaceful.
剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表