剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表
这一系列的事件
This whole series of events
由一名高级警员决定违反
began with a deliberate decision by a senior officer
前情提要
警♥察♥和刑事证据法条例开始的
to breach the PACE code.
你想再听一个吗
Do you want another one?
什么再听一个
Another one?
这一方法的结果并不足以构成
What resulted was not
刑事审判中可以被接受的证据
admissible evidence in a criminal trial.
针对希恩的案件我们所处的形势尚算可以
We should still be OK with the case against him for Sian.
我们有DNA证据
We have the DNA evidence.
在他车上找到希恩的血迹
Her blood in his car,
在希恩身上找到他的DNA
his DNA on her body.
那贝琪呢
What about Becky?
我们仅有他的口头供述
The confession evidence is all we had.
如果法官不采纳他的供述 恐怕
And, er, I'm afraid, without that,
我们要删掉起诉书里贝琪的名字
we'll have to take her name off the indictment.
这是富尔彻的错
Well, this is Fulcher's fault!
老样子 我们说的一切
Usual deal. None of what we talk about
在裁决下来前不能用
can be used by ITV until after the verdict.
好 同意
Yeah, agreed.
他是个连环杀手 罗伯
Well, he's a serial killer, Rob.
我很肯定
I am convinced of it.
他崇拜的人是沼泽凶杀案里的米拉·韩德丽
His big hero was that Myra Hindley off the Moors Murders.
米拉·韩德莉因和爱人及同伙伊恩·布雷迪
于1963年至196♥4♥年期间
在沼泽凶杀中杀害4名小童而被定罪
我想投诉你们的一名警♥察♥
I want to make a complaint about one of your police officers.
这是投诉 史蒂夫
Well, it's a complaint, Steve.
我要做出决定是认定为失职
We'll have to decide whether it constitutes just misconduct
-还是严重失职行为 -真的吗
- or gross misconduct. - Really?
他一直跟我说人们在"拿枪追他"
He kept saying to me that they were "Gunning for him".
他觉得自己被威尔特郡警方抛弃了
He felt abandoned by Wiltshire Police,
只能靠他自己了
cut adrift.
但是贝琪又算什么呢
But where is Becky in the pecking order?
她长眠地下 一直如此
Right down at the bottom, where she's always been.
请你回去告诉你的长官们 我不满意
So you go back and you tell your bosses, no, I am not satisfied.
一点也不
Not at all.
史蒂夫 我和迈克谈过了
Steve. I had a word with Mike.
不幸的是他已经提交给独♥立♥警♥察♥投诉委员会了
Unfortunately, he's already referred it to the IPCC.
他们要指控你
They're going to charge you.
严重失职
Gross misconduct.
这是一个真实的故事
以下是根据广泛的调查 访谈和公开说明改编的剧本
周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary!
-谢谢你们 -周年纪念日快乐 妈妈
- Thank you very much. - Happy anniversary, Mum.
周年纪念日快乐 爸爸
Happy anniversary, Dad.
太棒啦
That's lovely!
谢谢你 太好看了
Oh, thank you. That's beautiful.
-他们帮我选的 是吧 -提了点意见而已
They helped me choose it. Didn't you? Just a little bit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我一直想要...
I've always wanted...
如果你压力太大用力过猛
It's got a little red light that flashes if you're too stressed
就会有红灯闪烁
and you press it too hard.
你认为我压力很大吗
Do you think I'm stressed?
-也许吧 -我以为我隐藏得很好
- Mm, maybe... - And I thought I was hiding it.
-可能有一点 -你别插手
- Maybe a little bit. - Keep out of it, you.
-卡片是我们三个一起写的 -谢谢你们
- The card's from all three of us. - Thank you very much.
-我们就在你身后 -谢谢
- We're behind you. - Thank you.
周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
坦白
第一季 第五集
这对我帮助很大 我跟你讲
That helps me a lot, I'll tell you.
我们有妓♥女♥的证词
We have statements from prostitutes
说哈利韦尔是贝琪谋杀案的主谋
putting Halliwell with Becky in the lead-up to the murder.
有个他之前的狱友
We have the guy he shared a cell with
说他喜欢在做♥爱♥时勒死女性
saying that he liked to strangle women during sex.
都在这了
It's all there.
八起谋杀 他在电♥话♥里跟朋友讲的
Eight murders, he told his mate on the phone.
现在我们只知道两起
Now, we know about two.
谁在外面调查另外六起呢
Who's out there looking for the other six?
不是我 我因为工作限制而坐在这无所事事
It's not me. I'm sat on my arse on restricted duties.
他们给你的纪律听证会定好时间了吗
Have they, er, set a date for your disciplinary hearing?
年底前吧
Before the end of the year.
在这期间 我完全...
Meanwhile, I'm in total...
闲着了
..Limbo.
没案子 没队伍
No case, no team.
我现在情况也不太妙
The knives are out for me, too.
-怎么了 -迈克·韦尔突然向我宣布
- What? - Mike Veale suddenly announced to me
他不再需要我当参谋了
that he didn't need me as a staff officer any more.
他以为我会辞职
He thought I'd resign.
我拒绝
I refused to.
然后我发现这周他任命了一名新的参谋
Then I find this week that he's appointed a new staff officer.
真是个笑话
It's a joke.
这是我的问题 他们不能把你扯上
I mean, this is my problem. They can't go after you, too.
我去找他们说清楚
I'm going to have this out with them.
史蒂夫 别 史蒂夫...
Steve, don't. Steve...
-帕特 能聊一下吗 -史蒂夫...
- Pat, can I have a quick word? - Steve...
听着 我知道最近有很多谴责声
Listen, I know there's a lot of flak flying around,
-但这不公平... -你手♥机♥怎么了
- but it's not fair to... - What's wrong with your phone?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you.
-在充电 -迈克·韦尔想见你
- I had it on charge. - Mike Veale wants to see you.
好的
Ok.
我跟他说你在路上了
I'll tell him you're on your way.
-哈利韦尔要服25年刑 -那是凯伦
- 25 years Halliwell got. - That's Karen.
他会出狱的 他后半生还很长
He'll get out, so he'll have plenty of his life in front of him.
我当然同情她了 但是...
I feel for her, of course I do. But...
富尔彻触犯了法律
Fulcher broke the law.
你知道的
You know that.
说实话我真的不知道该想些什么了
I don't really know what I think any more, to be honest.
我知道我此时此刻不想和凯伦扯上关系
I know I'd rather not get into this right here and now with Karen.
-我签名 -谢谢你
- I'll sign. - Oh, thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
实际上你是第一个 这些都是我家人的签名
You're actually the first. That's... It's all my family there.
最上面这个是我
That's... That's me at the top.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为贝琪讨回公道
哈利韦尔只服25年刑 他会出狱的
25 years...Halliwell got. And he'll get out.
警♥察♥勤务处
迈克要见我
Mike wanted to see me?
对 史蒂夫 稍等
Oh, right, Steve. Just a minute.
迈克可以见你了
Mike will see you now.
助理局长迈克·韦尔
谢谢
Thank you.
史蒂夫 进来 坐
Hello, Steve. Come in. Sit down.
-迈克 基尔 -史蒂夫
- Mike. Kier. - Steve.
我今早让普里查德副参谋长过来的
I asked DCS Pritchard to be here this morning
以便详细记录情况
to make a note of everything.
现在 我得告诉你
Now, I have to tell you,
史蒂夫 我要停你的职
Steve, that I am suspending you from duty
立即生效
with immediate effect.
我注意到
It's been brought to my attention
你未经授权 跟一个记者见过面
that you had an unauthorised meeting with a member of the press,
ITV的罗伯·墨菲
the ITV journalist Rob Murphy,
你跟他见面时讨论了玛雅行动的事
during which you discussed Operation Mayan.
你是被明令禁止过参与这种会面的
This is a meeting that you were expressly forbidden to attend.
隔壁警局的一名警官
An officer from a neighbouring force
那晚正好在那家酒吧
happened to be in the pub that night
他看到了你们的碰面 并报告给了基尔
and witnessed the meeting and reported it to Kier.
你也知道 史蒂夫 我明确告诉过你
Well, as you know, Steve, I expressly told you
你不能接受记者的任何采访
you're not to do any interviews with journalists.
我不记得你跟我说过这些 基尔
I don't recall any conversation along those lines, Kier.
我在最近的一次例会中提过
I mentioned it at one of the routines recently.
我觉得这件事非常严重
Now, I consider this matter to be serious enough
足以立刻停你的职
to warrant immediate suspension.
-你有什么要说的吗 -没有
- Do you have anything to say? - No, I don't.
很好 请把你的通行卡和委任证给我
剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表