剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表
Well, it's a load of bollocks, mate.
不过他们想审问我
But they want to interview me.
对 他们想审问我关于八起谋杀案的事
Yeah, they want to interview me about eight murders.
我说不好 伙计 我不知道
I don't know, mate. I don't know.
一周多了 她的身份仍是个谜
For over a week her identity was a mystery.
但警探们终于确定了无名女性的身份
But detectives have finally been able to name the unknown woman,
她的尸体被埋在科茨沃尔德景点
her body found buried at a Cotswold beauty spot...
大家人呢
Where is everyone?
-一夜之间都被重新分配了 -这么快
- Re-assigned overnight. - Already?
给我的截止日期也是这周之内必须撤离
I've only been given to the end of the week myself.
好 有空的人都去简报室
Right, get everyone who we have left in the briefing room.
真是服了
Jesus Christ...!
实验室给到的结果很复杂
OK, so the news back from the lab is mixed.
好消息是 从哈利韦尔想销毁的车座套上
The good news is there's a match for Sian's DNA
取得的血迹中
on the spots of blood on the car seat covers
检测到了希恩的DNA
Halliwell was trying to dispose of.
对 但是他完全可以说他是出租车司机
Yeah, but surely he could just say that he was a cab driver
希恩作为乘客上车 然后流了鼻血
and Sian got in as a passenger and had a nosebleed or something.
是的 不过希恩胸前的咬痕中
Yeah. Although there is a match for Halliwell's DNA
检测到了哈利韦尔的DNA
on Sian's body from the bite mark to her breast.
但只是一部分
But it's only partial.
香水瓶上没有检测出匹配结果
No match from the perfume bottle.
上面有着一名女性的完整DNA
There is actually a full female DNA profile on it,
但并不是希恩或者贝琪
but it's not Sian's or Becky's.
那么问题来了 到底是谁的
Which begs the question, whose is it?
另外 实验室没能查出
Also they've been unable to positively identify the item
他在路中间烧毁的物品是什么
he left burning in the middle of the road.
贝琪尸体上发现的电工专用胶布
What are they saying about the gaffer tape gag
有查出什么线索吗
found with Becky's body?
应该很难给出具体信息
Very unlikely to provide any profile,
毕竟在地下埋了这么久
given how long it's been in the ground.
好 我们应该会发现其他受害者
Right, I think we're going to find other victims.
贝琪案和希恩案之间有很长的空白
There's a big gap between Becky and Sian's murders.
将哈利韦尔在这期间的行踪动向
So cross-reference Halliwell's
与已知悬案和失踪案
known whereabouts between those dates
进行交叉比对
against cold cases and mispers.
我们都不知道这次调查
None of us knows how much longer we have got left
还能持续多长时间 我也不知道
on this investigation, myself included.
福尔摩斯系统中有1500桩案子要查
There are currently 1,500 actions pending on the Holmes System.
我们其实需要比几天前加倍的人手
We actually need double the team that we had a few days ago,
但我们却少了一半
and we have less than half now.
我不知道这个逻辑该怎么理
I'm not quite sure how that logic prevails,
但我们全力以赴吧
but, erm, let's do what we can, eh?
好 散会
Right, see you soon.
我们做了什么
What have we done?
赶紧坐下 别哭哭啼啼的
Oh, sit down, for God's sake.
-要来点什么吗 -来杯茶吧
- Do you want anything? - I'll have a cup of tea.
再来一个培根三明治
And a bacon sarnie.
没有她我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do without her?
她是我们的女儿啊
She was our little girl.
给你 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
约翰 我这次来见你 是有事情想问
I asked to see you, John, because I want to know something.
我想知道你和你家人说
I want to know how you and your family
你们曾经见过贝琪
were telling me you'd seen Becky
但当时她已经在地下长眠
when, all along, she was dead in the ground.
不 这说不通
No, it's not right.
她在2003年遇害 约翰
2003 she was murdered, John.
但是你的父亲 你的外甥
But I've been told that your dad, your nephew,
还有你好几个家人都说见过她
all different members of your family have said they've seen her
-都说在几年前见过 -我不知道
- as recent as a couple of years ago. - I don't know.
-也许他们记错日子了 -胡说八道
- Maybe they got the dates wrong. - Nonsense.
你父亲
Your dad...
你父亲如果见过了亲孙女
Your dad would remember
应该会记得的 不是吗
when he saw his own granddaughter, wouldn't he?
他现在记忆力大不如前了
Well, his memory's not as good as it was.
这个解释不够好 约翰
It's not good enough, John.
就因为你们跟我说 你们见过她
Because while you lot were telling me you'd seen her,
所以她一直没能以失踪人口立案
she never got properly reported as missing.
你自己良心有愧 怪不到我头上
Well, you can't blame me for your own guilty conscience.
我知道
I knew...
我知道如果她还活着 她一定会来见我
I knew she would have come to see me if she was still alive.
我就知道
I knew it.
为什么 约翰
Why, John?
你是为了
Was it...?
你是为了伤害我吗
Was it just to try and hurt me?
是这样吗
Was that it?
你又开始胡言乱语了
You're talking trash, as usual.
愿上帝原谅你的所作所为
God forgive you lot for what you've done.
我联♥系♥你的原因是
The reason I got in touch is, er...
因为我和哈利韦尔在
..Cos I shared a cell with Halliwell
87或88年住过一个监狱隔间
round about '87, '88 maybe.
我记得他是因为小偷小摸进去的
He was just in for nicking stuff, as I remember.
是什么让你觉得不对劲
And what was it that disturbed you?
我想起了两件事
Two things I brought to mind.
一次他问我
Once, he asks me,
"你有没有在勒住一个女人时和她做♥爱♥"
"Have you ever had sex with a woman while you're strangling her?"
我记得这个 还有一次 我们躺在床上
I remember that. Another time, we're lying there on the bunks,
然后他问我
and this time he asks me,
"要杀多少人才算得上连环杀手"
"How many do you have to kill to be a serial killer?"
这种事很容易让人记住
Tends to stick in your mind, them sort of things.
他崇拜的人 我告诉你
Oh, his big hero, I can tell you,
是沼泽凶杀案里的米拉·韩德丽
was that Myra Hindley off the Moors Murders.
米拉·韩德莉因和爱人及同伙伊恩·布雷迪
于1963年至196♥4♥年期间
在沼泽凶杀中杀害4名小童而被定罪
他们想采访我
They want to interview me.
对 他们想审问我关于八起谋杀案的事
Yeah, they want to interview me about eight murders.
两天前一个来电的录音
From a phone call two days ago.
八起
Eight.
谁提到过八起 肯定不是我们
Who's mentioned eight? Certainly not us.
-他跟谁联♥系♥了 -从监狱给他一个朋友打过电♥话♥
- Who's he talking to? - A mate of his he phoned from prison.
两人上学时就认识了
He's known him since school.
2003年贝琪
2003, Becky.
2011年希恩
2011, Sian.
-八年 -八年八起谋杀
- Eight years. - Eight years, eight murders.
这绝对有理由展开更深入调查了
This is surely grounds for further investigation.
我们还需要更多资源
We have to step up resources again.
史蒂文 我决定往前看了
Steve, I've decided I'm moving on.
我打算去英国边界部队
I'm going to take up a post with the UK Border Force.
无论如何 这份录音也不一定足以
Regardless, this recording may not be enough
保证能继续调查
to keep this investigation open.
长官
Sir...
我们开始比对未破获的案子
..We are starting to get hits and matches
和失踪人员
with unsolved murders and missing persons.
在当地 90年代初期有个妓♥女♥失踪了
Locally, there's a sex worker went missing in the early '90s,
尸体从未被发现 最后被人看见出现在
body never found, last seen just around the corner
当年哈利韦尔住处的街角
from where Halliwell lived at the time.
肯定还有其他的 毫无疑问
And there will be others, absolutely no doubt.
哈利韦尔的偶像是米拉·韩德丽
Halliwell's hero is Myra Hindley.
我们需要更多资源 而不是更少
We need more resources, not less.
长官 我们得好好调查这个案子
Sir, we have got to investigate this properly,
找出全国上下是否有匹配的案子
find out if there are any matches around the country.
史蒂夫 这不由我决定 好吗
Steve, it's not going to be my call, OK?
帕特·吉恩蒂会接任警长
It's gonna be Pat Geenty taking over as Chief,
毋庸置疑迈克·韦尔会做副警长
and, no doubt, Mike Veale becoming his deputy.
得由他们决定
It's gonna be for them to decide
他们是否想投入更多资源 而不是我
if they want to put any more resources into this, not me.
晚上好
Evening.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
老样子 我们说的一切
Usual deal, none of what we talk about
在裁决下来前不能用
can be used by ITV until after the verdict.
好 同意
Yeah, agreed.
剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表