剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表
I said, "Is it just these two?"
他回答说 "这还不够吗"
And he replied, "Isn't that enough?"
好的 先说到这里
OK, let's pause there.
我相信哈利韦尔先生有问题想问你
I'm sure Mr Halliwell has some questions for you.
我一点都不在乎
I couldn't care less...
没有被你警告
..about not being cautioned by you.
-你说什么 -我的权利被剥夺了
- Sorry? - It didn't bother me in the slightest that...
对我来说没多大影响
..my rights were breached.
3月24号♥那天我被逮捕了
When I was arrested on 24th March,
那是我第一天被监禁
that was the first day of a life sentence.
我很清楚 所以从我带你去找希恩的遗体后
I knew that. So, after I took you to Sian's body,
自那以后的所有事情...
everything after that...
纯属是我的个人报复
..well, that was about pure revenge.
我不太懂你在说什么
I don't quite follow you.
我不懂警♥察♥和刑事证据法还有条例之类的
Well, I didn't know about PACE and codes and all that,
但我很清楚 如果我要求要跟律师谈
but I knew enough to know that, if I asked to speak to a solicitor,
在见律师前所有的审问都要停止
then everything else should stop until that's been given to me.
我很清楚
I knew that much.
我问了你六次还是七次
I asked you six or seven times,
但一切还是没有停止 而你一直拒绝我
it's all been recorded, and you kept refusing me.
我知道那是不对的
I knew that was wrong.
我不在乎因为我知道能利用它来扭转局势
I didn't care because I knew I could turn it to my advantage.
所以 我跟你说的那一切
So, all that whole story...
...关于在野地里埋了个女孩...
..about burying a girl in a field...
...都是谎话...
..it was just a pack of lies.
哈利韦尔先生 如果你宣称
Mr Halliwell, if you are alleging
那天所发生的只是你的报复内容
that revenge played a part in what happened that day,
你要为自己的行为作解释
you must explain yourself.
好的 请稍等 法官大人
Yeah, in a minute, Your Honour.
我根本不知道东莱的野地里埋了个女孩
I had no idea if there was a body buried in that field in Eastleach.
我都没见过瑞贝卡·高登 我怎么杀她
How could I if I'd never met Rebecca Godden in my life?
事实是 在2001年年底
What happened was, at the end of 2001,
我开始在那附近搭载这些家伙
I started driving these fellas around.
毒贩什么的
Well... ..drug dealers, they were.
但我从来没问过他们问题
But I never asked them any questions
他们似乎挺信任我
and they seemed to trust me.
2003年3月底的一天晚上
Now, one night, at the end of March time 2003,
他们指引我去到东莱的一处野地
they directed me out to this field in Eastleach.
他们从我出租车的行李箱里
And they carried this big holdall
拿出一个大的帆布袋 走进了野地
out of the boot of my taxi into the field.
我就开走了 过了一会才回去接他们
Now, I drove off. I came back for them later.
我没问过他们在做什么
I never asked them what they were doing.
几个月后 我载着他们其中一个人
A few months later, I was driving one of them around
然后他喝醉了
and he was drunk, right?
他告诉我 那晚
And he tells me that they had buried...
他们在野地里埋了个妓♥女♥
..a prostitute in that field that night.
我想他只是喝醉了乱说话
Now, I thought he was messing
因为他说的时候就像在说家常一样
because he said it like it was nothing.
所以 当我带你去东莱的野地时
So, when I took you to that field in Eastleach,
我不知道那里埋着一具尸体
I had no idea if there was a body buried there.
我能证明
And I can prove it.
我跟你说尸体被埋了多深
How deep down did I say the body was buried?
-你说一米半 -没错
- You said five feet. - That's right.
那事实上有多深
And how deep was it actually buried?
大概二十多厘米
Er, about eight inches,
-因为基石离表面很近 -没错
- cos the bedrock was so close to the surface. - Yeah.
为什么只有二十多厘米而我要说一米半呢
So, why would I say five feet if it was only eight inches?
你连什么时候杀贝琪都不能确定
Well, you also couldn't be sure when you had murdered Becky.
因为我没做过 我都没见过她
Cos I never did, cos I'd never met her.
你说在2003 2004 或者2005年
You said it was in 2003, 2004 or 2005.
所以我推测...
So what I surmised...
加上你提供的关于埋葬深度的错误信息
..and from you getting wrong the depth that she was buried,
你还杀了其他人
was that you had other victims that you had buried,
还有我们不知道的受害者
victims that we don't yet know about,
所以你分不清哪个跟哪个
and that you became confused about which was which.
这绝对是谎言 你知道的
That's an absolute pack of lies. And you know that.
我不知道 我知道的是你跟我说
No, I know that you told me you had murdered a prostitute
你杀了一个妓♥女♥ 然后埋在了野地
and buried her in that field.
我相信...
I believed...
...当时 你很懊悔
..in that moment, that you were contrite
-你想坦白让自己轻松一点 -荒谬
- and that you wanted to unburden yourself. - That's ridiculous.
你说你可以带我去野地
You said you could take me to the exact spot in that field
具体埋葬她的地方
where she was buried.
事实上 你只是说偏了一点
In fact, you were a few feet out,
但后来我们在你带我们去的地方
but we later discovered the remains of Rebecca Godden
发现了瑞贝卡·高登的遗体
in that field that you had directed us to.
我那么说只是想把你卷进来
Well, I only said that because I wanted to get you in the shit.
我们需要知道原因 哈利韦尔先生
We need to know why, Mr Halliwell.
因为他拿我女儿威胁我
Because he threatened my daughters.
-我♥干♥什么了 -你拿我女儿威胁我
- I did what? - You threatened my daughters.
没人能拿我女儿威胁我
And nobody threatens my kids!
-胡扯 -所以我才带你去那里
- Absolute rubbish. - That's why I took you to that field.
因为我确定 如果在那里找到什么
Cos I knew for certain, if anything was found there,
那么任何三流律师
then any third-rate solicitor
都会因为我没有被宣读权利告倒你
would make mincemeat of the fact I hadn't been cautioned
那你就完全栽了
and you'd be dropped right in it.
但你还没说他怎么威胁你了
But you haven't told us what this threat was.
我不打算说
I'm not going to say.
你不打算说
You're not going to say?
对
No.
你不觉得让我们知道这个威胁很重要吗
Don't you think it's rather important to tell us what it was?
没意义
Well, there's no point.
我没办法证明 我们各执一词而已
I can't prove it. It's my word against his.
好吧
I see.
那么 你还有什么问题要问富尔彻先生吗
So, do you have any more questions for Mr Fulcher?
没有了
No.
很好
Very well.
现在最好暂时休庭
This might be a good time to take a break.
还有一件事
Er, just one more thing. Erm...
毁掉你的事业真是件愉快的事 腐♥败♥的混♥蛋♥
It was a pleasure ruining your career, you corrupt bastard.
我庄严 诚恳并诚实宣誓
"I do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm
所有我提供的证据都是事实
"that the evidence I give shall be the truth,
是完整事实 并且只有事实
"the whole truth and nothing but the truth."
你很厌恶富尔彻先生 对吗
You really loathe Mr Fulcher, don't you?
没错
Absolutely.
你认为你认罪错在于他 对吗
You blame him for your confessions, don't you?
我为自己的行为负责
I'm responsible for my own actions.
我会面对我对希恩的所作所为带来的后果
I've faced up to what I did to Sian.
不对 你看 你还没有
No, but you see, you haven't.
你一直没有正面
You've never given a proper account
描述过希恩死亡时的事
of what happened when Sian died,
你只是编了一通
other than some nonsensical claim
她想拉你的方向盘
that she tried to grab your steering wheel
所以你向她挥拳头
and then you went to punch her
却忘了自己手上还握着刀
without realising you had a knife in your hand.
你出于性犯罪的目的绑♥架♥了她 就像对瑞贝卡
You abducted her for sexual purposes, just as you did Rebecca.
简直荒唐
Er, that's ludicrous.
-那是意外 -是吗
- It was an accident. - Was it?
所以她的鞋袜和衬裤才被脱掉
Is that why her leggings and knickers were pulled down
胸衣也不见踪影吗
and her bra was missing?
听着 我是来讲出事实的
Listen, I came here to tell the truth.
我不在乎陪审团信不信我
It doesn't matter to me if the jury believes me or not.
是的 你总这么说 但这也不是事实
Yes, you keep saying that. But that's not true, either.
你因为谋杀希恩·奥卡拉汉被判入狱25年
You received 25 years for the murder of Sian O'Callaghan.
但至少你还有获释的机会
But there is at least a chance you could be released,
虽然到时候你也70多岁了
albeit you'd be in your 70s.
如果你谋杀瑞贝卡的罪行也成立
If you're found guilty of Rebecca's murder,
那你就永远无法出狱了
then you will never be released.
所以事实上 这事对你关系还挺大
So, actually, there's rather a lot riding on this.
这也就是为什么你编造了
Which is why you've constructed this fantasy account
你带警方找到她尸体的故事
剧集 | 坦白 | 导航列表