剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Your brother was proof of concept.
你的兄弟只是一个佐证
When you returned without him, I knew I'd found the very weapon
当你独自回来时 我就知道我找到了
I needed to eliminate the Guardians.
消灭守护者的武器
Only the mother could find the son.
只有母亲能找到儿子
You were never a fool, Katarina.
你从来不是傻瓜 卡特琳娜
You were just beaten.
你只是被打败了
Now I will fulfill my purpose.
我会实现我的目标
Free of you.
解放你
No!
不
And free of him!
解放他
From the beginning, the Witness was nothing more
从现在起 见证者
than a dying man.
只是一个死人
The Witness shall never return.
见证者永远不会回来
Save the dying man.
拯救将死之人
Save the dying man.
拯救将死之人
Save the dying man.
拯救将死之人
I'm the dying man.
我是将死之人
Athan?
艾森
I'm the dying man.
我是将死之人
Athan?
艾森
The mausoleum--
陵墓
she waits for me there.
她在那里等我
Athan is the dying man.
艾森就是将死之人
Athan is the dying man.
艾森就是将死之人
Go get help! Go!
去找人帮忙 快去
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
I'm here. I'm here.
我在这里 我在这里
I'm--
我...
James. Cassandra...
詹姆斯 卡珊德拉
No one's gonna die.
没人会死
Not them.
他们不会
Not you.
你也不会
No dying.
没有死亡
I'm here.
我在这里
No dying!
没有死亡
What is this?
怎么回事
You're Primary. You can see time, right?
你是质点 你能看到时间 对吗
Glimpses, windows.
余光 窗户
Back to front--like me.
回到前面 像我一样
So let's fast forward.
那我们快进
Skip to the good part.
跳到变好的时候
It's all right.
没事的
Keep going.
继续
Just a little bit further.
再往前一点
We can do the middle later.
中间的部分可以以后再说
You're up?
你起床了
Thank you...
谢谢你
for everything.
做的一切
It's time.
是时候了
No.
不
Time to go!
该走了
Just had the bloody thing fixed as well.
刚把这个东西修好
Athan, are you okay? It's just the suit.
艾森 你没事吧 只是衣服的缘故
Oh, shit. This is the part where we run.
该死 我们现在该跑了
James, Athan, go!
詹姆斯 艾森 快走
This is yours now.
现在这归你了
I'll hold them off.
我拖住他们
They'll kill you.
他们会杀了你
This is where I'm meant to be.
我注定在这里
Athan...
艾森
I wish I could've known you.
我真希望我能多了解你
Another life.
另一种生活
Go.
去吧
Come on!
快点
Come on, we're getting out of here together.
快点 我们要一起离开这里
What are you doing? This is your window.
你干什么 这是你的机会
Nothing is written.
没有什么注定的事
Now go.
走吧
Now. Please.
拜托了
Athan Please, Mother, go.
艾森 妈妈 拜托 走吧
I'll see you soon.
一会见
Go!
快走
Now!
快
Go!
走啊
Come on!
快
Cassie, come on!
卡西 快点
All right...
好的
Let's play nice.
好好说话
You know, it's so hard to tell you guys apart.
分辨你们真是不容易啊
Is that Roger?
是罗杰吗
Where are they?
他们在哪
Better run.
跑了吧
You two--take him to Olivia.
你们两个 把他带到奥莉薇亚那
The rest of you, come with me.
剩下的跟我走
Wait!
等等
Paradox!
悖论
Well, I love what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你对这地方的布置
It's a remarkable collection.
真是不错的收藏
I'm almost flattered.
我简直受宠若惊
I've always wondered...
我一直想知道
why the mask?
为什么是面具呢
If you're gonna promise death, best look the part.
如果总会带去死亡 不如打扮得也像一点
Now, I supposed...
我想
that's your job.
那大概就是你的工作吧
Surely you've realized by now.
你现在应该意识到了吧
Took me so long to see it.
我花了太久才明白
The thing I believed I was meant to become...
我以为我命中注定应该成为它
A sad, lonely, demon at the end of time...
时间尽头处一个悲伤而孤独的恶魔
was never me.
但其实并不是我
Ensuring my own creation meant ensuring yours.
保护我自己的创造也意味着保护你的
The promise of a timeless realm.
永恒之境的承诺
The deceiver...
骗子
It was always you, Olivia.
一直都是你 奥莉薇亚
What?
什么
I haven't done those things.
我从没做过那些事
Not yet.
是还没做
But you will.
但你会做的
No.
不
I haven't given orders through time. I--
我从来没有下达过穿越时间的命令
I prayed to you.
我向你祈祷
I worshipped you!
我崇拜你
Yes.
没错
You are the Witness.
你是见证者
No, that's where you're wrong.
不 你就是错在这了
But I witnessed.
但我的确见证过
It just took her for me to see.
只是是她让我明白的
Life isn't measured by clocks.
生命不是以时间计算的
And though you have an army at your back...
即使你身后有一支军队
You are alone.
你依然是孤独的
That is why you will lose.
所以你会输
This is an international multicast
这是一条国际消息
from the American CDC.
来自美国疾控中心
Doctors at the Baltimore CDC
巴尔的摩疾控中心的医生
are working day and night to develop a vaccine.
夜以继日地忙碌于研制疫苗
We won't stop until we have one,
疫苗不成功我们绝不停歇
but we can't do it alone.
但我们只靠自己是不够的
If you're one of the immune, you're vital to our research.
如果你是免疫人士 你对我们至关重要
The suit's repair is complete.
制♥服♥修好了
I'm going to have to leave you now.
我得离开你了
I must return to Titan.
我必须回泰坦
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表