剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Hello, chuckaboo.
你们好 惊喜吗
Don't.
别动
How fortunate that you've chosen such festive attire.
幸好你们穿了这么隆重的服装
Come now, Mr. Cole, let's maintain our composure.
来吧 科尔先生 保持镇定
Neither of us wants to frighten the quarry.
谁也不想惊扰了大家
Shall we?
走吧
Let's step back.
后退一步
Yeah, we wouldn't want your baby boy to know
我们可不想让你们的宝贝孩子
that we crashed his party.
知道我们搞砸了他的派对
Who else is with you?
还有谁和你一起
Already plotting your escape?
已经在筹划如何逃脱了吗
Press against me, and you'll feel the weight of a .38.
你按按 能感受到.38的重量
Deacon, I was just trying to protect--
迪肯 我只是想保护...
Your son?
你儿子
The last person with that reasoning wound up
上一个用这个理由的人
with a bullet from his brother.
被自己的兄弟来了一枪
Helluva family you got there.
你们家族还真是庞大
I'm sorry.
对不起
From now on, apologies are issued in blood.
从现在起 道歉得血债血偿
So is he here?
他在这里吗
The Witness?
见证者
How should I know?
我怎么知道
I'm sure you got here using the same information we did.
你们到这里肯定知道的消息和我们一样
Once we learned not to trust Ms. Goines.
我们明白不能信任戈因斯小姐后就行了
Yes, madness has picked a side.
没错 那个疯子选择了站边
Is that was this is? War?
这算什么 战争吗
Hasn't it always been?
不是一直都是吗
Such devotion for one murderous child.
为一个嗜杀成性的孩子做出如此奉献
You see a murderer.
在你眼里他是个杀人犯
I see a scared little boy
在我眼里他是个被吓坏的小男孩
with his mother's eyes.
继承了妈妈的眼睛
You're going to fail.
你会失败的
And you know that's not how this works.
你知道不是这么回事
Things can change.
情况会变
People can change.
人也会变
New beginnings have only ever led us to old enemies.
新的开始只会引领我们去面对旧的敌人
I have known in my life two great agonies.
我人生中有两大痛苦
The pain of losing a child
失去孩子的痛苦
and the pain of being betrayed by one.
和遭遇背叛时的痛苦
Didn't it ever occur to you to tell me the truth?
你就从没想过告诉我实话吗
It wouldn't have made a difference.
那也不会有任何改变
It would have torn everyone apart.
只会让我们分崩离析
And my son would be dead.
而且我的儿子会死
Your son.
你儿子
My daughter never had the chance to be better than she is.
我女儿从来没有机会选择过更好的生活
And neither did you.
你也没有
But your son, whatever, wherever he is, here now...
但你儿子 无论如何 无论在哪 现在
He chose a lesser life for all children,
他让所有孩子过上了悲惨的生活
and that is why, James, he deserves to die.
那就是为什么 詹姆斯 他该死
Cassie and I haven't done anything that you
卡西和我做的事
wouldn't have done yourself.
换你也会这么做
Ah, yes, "The right thing, the wrong way."
是啊 正确的事 错误的方式
So says the man who shot his own brother in the back.
在背后给自己兄弟来一枪的人是这么说的
This is the part where you run!
是时候该逃跑了
Cole!
科尔
Stop them, whatever it takes.
阻止他们 不惜任何代价
Jonesy.
琼斯
I mean, it's funny how we keep swinging
我想说 我们这么来回来去的真有意思
back and forth, back and forth, back and forth,
来来回♥回♥ 来来回♥回♥ 来来回♥回♥
like a granddaddy clock--
就像个老爷钟
This is not a game.
这不是游戏
I'm offering you one last chance.
再给你最后一次机会
How do we gain the upper hand?
如何才能抢先一步
Ve haf vays of making you talk.
他们总有办法让你说实话
I'm afraid you're too late.
恐怕你们来晚了
I haven't seen your son for almost 20 years.
我已经近二十年没见过你们的儿子了
You're his guardian.
你是他的守护者
Well, he no longer wished for one.
可是他不再想被守护
Listen, there's a lot of shit written
听着 见证者之言上有很多没用的东西
on the Word of the Witness, things you taught him to write.
是你让他写的
I taught a child language, art, mathematics.
我教导这个孩子学习语言 文学 数学
The man is his own teacher now.
他现在已经自学了
He's gonna destroy the world.
他会毁了这个世界
It was my charge to show him the world
这就是我的责任 向他展示这个世界
and let him decide
让他自己决定
what to do with it when he returns.
回归时该怎么做
To Titan.
回到泰坦
Lead the faithful to salvation,
引领信徒得到救赎
a world without death, without time.
得到一个没有杀戮 没有时间的世界
Unstoppable.
你无法阻止
You're wrong.
你错了
He can choose his own fate.
他可以自己选择自己的命运
He didn't want his future.
他不想要他既定的未来
He despised it.
他鄙视那个未来
He wanted a destiny that was his own.
他渴望属于自己的命运
You should know that your son wasn't just Primary.
你们应该知道你们的儿子不仅仅是质点
He was kind.
他很善良
Cassie!
卡西
Cole!
科尔
Mother, her drawing, the statue!
母亲 她的画 那座雕像
Mother!
母亲
Take her back to 2046.
带她回2046年
What happened between you two?
你们两个之间怎么了
20 years ago, I attempted to alter our coordinates
二十年前 我试图改变我们的坐标
and return us to Titan.
带他回到泰坦
I thought he was ready, a good man.
我觉得他准备好了 他是个善良的人
Imagine a benevolent Witness
想象一下 一位仁慈的见证者
with all the power of time.
拥有一切时间的力量
But he felt betrayed, and so he stranded me here,
但是他觉得遭到了背叛 所以把我留在了这
and only years later did I discover where he'd been.
一年后我才发现他的行踪
So our friendship ended that day.
那天 我们的友谊结束了
How often we must defy our friends
人生能有几次 为了我们所坚信的
for what we believe in.
与朋友背道而驰
Why the red death?
为什么是红色死亡
Why reference this moment if he's not here?
如果他不在这 为什么地图上提到了这一刻
Twopence.
两便士
Twopence over the eyes.
两便士 在眼睛上
1919 Islington. It's an address.
伊斯灵顿1919号♥ 这是个地址
Go there. You will find the answers
快去 你们会找到我们都期望的
that you seek, as I did.
那个答案
James, it's over.
詹姆斯 结束了
I'm willing to grant you clemency this one time.
这一次 我愿意原谅你
Does this man know where your son is?
这个人知道你们的儿子在哪吗
Katarina Jones.
卡特琳娜·琼斯
Do you intend on killing him?
你们要杀了他
That is my only intent.
那是我唯一的目的
I failed to stop your son.
我没能阻止你们的儿子
It's up to you now.
现在该你们了
"Twopence for a Pauper."
一个乞丐两便士
No, no!
不 不
Please, please, please, no!
求你了 求你了 求你了 不要
No, no, not here. No!
不 不 不要在这 不
This isn't for me! This is for her, please!
这不是给我准备的 是给她 求你了
Deacon, please, please, no.
迪肯 求求你 求求你 不
No, please, no!
不 求你 不要
Deacon, please.
迪肯 求你了
No, no, please, please, please.
不 不 求你了 求你了 求你了
I know what it's like.
我知道这是什么感觉
You're locked up with nothing but the voices in your head
被关起来 除了你脑袋里的那个声音陪着你
to keep you company.
你一无所有
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表