剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sure a wealthy gentleman like you
我相信您这样有钱的绅士
could find ways to pass his time.
肯定有办法消磨时光
Ah. Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm looking for the, uh...
我找...
The woman? The doctor?
那个女人 那个医生
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
I realized I neglected to introduce myself the other day--
我发现我那天忘记介绍我自己了...
Miss Goines?
戈因斯小姐
What is this?
这是什么
It's what I see.
是我看到的东西
It's all I see.
是我看到的所有东西
You have no idea what it's like for me in here.
你不知道我在这里是什么感受
Maybe we should get her outside
也许我们应该放她出来
and get her some fresh air.
呼吸点新鲜空气
No. In here.
不 在这里
Miss Goines...
戈因斯小姐
Then help me.
那帮帮我
Help me understand the mind of a Primary.
帮我理解质点的想法
This image you see.
你看到的图像
Is it the past?
是过去吗
The present?
是现在吗
The future?
是未来吗
It's the end of the story, Jonesy.
是故事的结局 琼斯
Look around.
看看周围
We all play a part.
我们都参与其中
They haven't jumped since we lost them in London.
他们在我们在伦敦跟丢他们以后就没有再穿越
So they're either still there, or--
所以他们要不还在那里 或者
They've found a way to conceal their movements.
他们找到办法隐藏行踪了
Jennifer have anything useful?
詹妮弗有什么有用的信息吗
Yeah, she calls it "The end."
她称之为"结局"
The Witness's return to Titan.
见证者回归泰坦
What do you make of it?
你觉得是什么
Prophecy or bullshit?
预言还是胡扯
You're a scientist.
你是一名科学家
Your mind marches in a logical direction.
你的思维偏向逻辑理性
Jennifer's thought process is more random.
詹妮弗的想法更加飘忽不定
Past, present, future, all at once.
过去 现在 未来 一起出现
Primaries are driven to insanity by it.
质点因此而疯狂
They don't see the gift.
他们无法理解这种天赋
Do I detect envy?
你这是嫉妒吗
Wouldn't you like to see the puzzle from above?
你难道不想俯瞰那些谜团吗
Stay calm.
冷静点
You are quite safe.
你很安全
Eliza.
伊莉莎
Where am I?
我在哪里
My home.
我的家
I told the nurses I'd take you to a proper hospital.
我告诉护士我带你去更好的医院
Oh, no, this is no hospital.
不 这里不是医院
A hospital, by my definition, is a place
医院在我看来是让你
where you have the least chance of dying.
死亡几率最小的地方
Here.
给
How am I here?
我怎么会在这里
There will come a time-- one imagines--
在未来 你可以想象
when even the simplest grocer will stock medicines
最普通的杂货商都会储备
that could have saved a millennia of corpses.
能救醒千年干尸的药物
You, um...
你...
You had a staph infection.
你感染了葡萄球菌
A simple infection. Nothing more.
很简单的感染而已
How long have I been here?
我在这里多久了
Couple of days.
几天
I had to give you a sedative.
我得给你打镇定剂
You were lucid briefly.
你有点混乱
You put up a hell of a fight.
反抗得很厉害
And did you have your way with me?
你碰过我了吗
No, that's not part of the cure.
不 这和治疗无关
And I find you far more interesting conscious.
我发现你已经清醒多了
May I?
让我看看
A funny sod, you are.
你还真是个有趣的家伙
You know, if you're so learned in medicine,
如果你精通药物学
why don't you help me in the hospital?
为什么不在医院帮我呢
Be of some use to others?
为别人做出些贡献
Alas, my travels keep me suitably useless.
然而 我的旅行让我相当无用
To none but yourself.
只是对你自己
My apologies, sir.
对不起 先生
May I try again?
我能再试试吗
Please.
拜托
If you don't let me take it out, it will fester.
如果你不让我拔♥出♥来♥ 就会感染
Now, stop this bloody foolishness!
别再干蠢事了
Hold him down!
按住他
My journey's been delayed.
我的旅行推迟了
I thought I might like to dine with you tonight.
我想今晚和你共进晚餐
No.
不
I thought you'd say that.
我就知道你会这么说
And who are they?
她们是谁
These are five highly-qualified nurses
这是我雇的五名高级护工
I've hired to give you the night off.
让你今晚能抽出身来
Since I knew you wouldn't rescind your duties
我知道如果这里没人能替代你
unless you were adequately compensated for here.
你不会丢下你的工作不管
God, I hate the way you talk.
天啊 我真讨厌你说话的样子
Did you bring me here to embarrass me?
你是带我来羞辱我的吗
Not you, them.
不是你 是他们
You should have more pride in your simple nurse's apron
你应该对你简单的护士服有点信心
than they have in their hats and petticoats.
总好过他们的帽子和礼服
Anyway, who cares what they think?
再说了 谁在乎他们的想法
I think you look charming.
我觉得你很迷人
Have you dined here before?
你在这里用过餐吗
Of course not.
当然没有
Why?
为什么这么问
You feign ignorance.
你装糊涂
But I decipher from your carriage
但我从你的姿态中看出
that you are not from the slums that you serve.
你和你所处的环境格格不入
The past is merely a shadow
过去就是一道阴影
that the present cannot hide.
现在也藏不住
It stalks us.
总会跟随我们
Shall we, uh...
我们能...
shall we order?
我们能点餐吗
The food here is middling.
这里的食物还可以
Is that meant to entice me?
这是在诱惑我吗
What, the menu? No, no.
什么 菜单吗 不 不
Your insight. How about the truth?
你的看法 真♥相♥呢
All right, the food here is terrible.
好吧 这里的食物很糟糕
About why I'm here.
我为什么在这里
You know, since I was a little girl,
我小时候
I've known two types of gentlemen.
就认识两种男人
Have you, now?
现在呢
Sir?
先生
The madam's attire, it's...
这位女士的服装 有些...
Affordable.
平易近人
Piss off.
滚吧
I'm so sorry. You were saying?
很抱歉 你刚说什么
Uh, two types of gentlemen?
两种男人
I'm an educated, learned woman,
我是一名受过高等教育的女性
blessed with a pretty face,
恰好长了张不错的脸蛋
and most men wish to either strike me or bed me.
很多男人不是想打♥压♥我 就是想上我
Now, despite all opportunity and provocation,
尽管你有这么多机会并横加挑衅
you didn't attempt the first, which makes me believe
你不是第一种 这让我认为
you desire the latter.
你是后者
Well But you're right.
这个 但你说得对
I did escape my privilege with just enough education
我受过教育后就抛弃了我的特权
to help those who had none.
帮助那些一无所有的人
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表