剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
but I-I figured if I couldn't build something...
但我想如果我没法建造东西
at least I could protect something.
至少我能保护些什么
So I thought.
我是这么想的
Knowing the fate of our facility and staying here
知道基地的命运后 留在这里
makes me insane by definition.
让我有些疯狂
Time travel sounded pretty insane, too,
时间旅行听上去也很疯狂
when you first told me about it.
你刚开始告诉我时
It also sounded like hope.
听上去也像是希望
You're already working on another batshit-crazy plan
你已经开始想一些疯狂的计划
to get us out of this mess, aren't you?
让我们度过这个难关 对吗
The craziest.
最疯狂的
I didn't come here to kill the Witness.
我来这不是为了杀见证者
I came here to make sure he was never born.
我来这是为了确保他不会出生
I came here to kill his mother.
我来这是为了杀他的母亲
Ramse, stop!
拉姆赛 住手
Wandered around while you were asleep,
我在你睡觉的时候去转了转
found the office.
发现了办公室
When's the last time you slept?
你上次睡觉是什么时候
I'm not sure.
我不确定
What time is it?
什么时候了
My watch is gone.
我的手表不见了
Do you see it?
你看到了吗
It has to be in here somewhere.
肯定就在这里
This is the last place.
这是最后待过的地方
Well, we have to find it.
我们得找到
Let's, uh, retrace your steps.
重新回想你走过的地方
These are my steps.
这些就是我走过的地方
Wait.
等等
I got it.
我拿到了
Hate for it to not be there when you find my corpse.
我可不希望等你发现我尸体时没戴着手表
You're a good man.
你是个好人
I wouldn't have fallen in love with you if you weren't.
不然我也不会爱上你
Sometimes I think we are just stuck in a loop...
有时候我觉得我们被困住了
creating the problems we're trying to solve--
制♥造♥出我们一直想解决的问题
Ramse, Olivia. I don't believe that.
拉姆赛 奥莉薇亚 我认为你说的不对
We can change things.
我们可以改变一些事
You mean him...
你是在说他
our son.
我们的儿子
That's why you want to find the Word.
这就是你为什么想找到见证者之语
You think you can save him.
你觉得你能救他
Whoa! I'm having major déjà vu.
我有非常强烈的似曾相识的感觉
Ms. Markridge?
马克里基女士
Hello. I understand you dropped a vehicle by last evening
您好 我知道您昨晚留了辆车在这里
to be auctioned off? Yes.
准备拍卖♥♥掉 是的
You can start the bid at 100,000...
你可以从10万美元起拍
50,000...
5万美元
10,000, I don't care.
1万美元 我并不在乎
Uh, regardless, there is a significant amount
除此之外 有大量的
of paperwork needed to verify--
文件需要核实
Oh, radical. Radical.
彻彻底底的核实清楚 是的
Thank you so much for taking care of this for me.
非常感谢你帮我做这些工作
Uh, no, ma'am. You don't understand.
不 女士 您没明白我说的
Oh, Monty, can you be a lamb?
蒙蒂 能不能行行好
Oh, I'm Monty.
我是蒙蒂
Uh, look...
听我说
Ms. Markridge has a bit of the Brown Bottle Flu,
马克里基女士有些宿醉
if you know what I mean.
如果你明白我说的是什么
Doing the drinking.
喝了很多酒
Yeah. So good news for you--
是的 告诉你个好消息
she will be nursing that hangover
她会花很多钱
with a whole lot of spending.
来缓解宿醉
So what do you say?
所以怎么说
Paperwork later?
等会再弄那些文件
Good luck out there, ma'am.
祝您好运 女士
You're welcome.
不用客气
Oh, no, no, no, no, no Holy shit, it's Gozer.
不不不不不 妈的 那是哥塞尔
She's not supposed to be here.
她不应该来这里
And sold...
337号♥竞标者
To bidder 337...
又一次
Yes! Again.
太好了 成交
Now, next up, we have a jeweled necklace...
下一件物品 一条宝石项链
Ooh, sparkly.
好耀眼
Shall we start the bidding at 40,000?
我们起价4万美元
45,000! 45,000.
四万五千美元 四万五千美元一次
And 50,000? 50,000!
五万美元 五万美元一次
Madam, you do realize that you're bidding against yourself?
女士 您知道你在给自己抬高竞价吗
65,000! Very well.
六万五千美元 非常好
Sold to bidder 337.
337号♥竞标者成交
You gonna buy the whole building?
你要把整栋楼都买♥♥下来吗
Don't bother me. I'm stress-bidding.
别打扰我 我在买♥♥东西发泄呢
Maybe they already got it and splintered back.
他们可能已经搞定了 分♥裂♥回去了
No, if it was mission accomplished,
如果他们完成了任务
they would have yanked us back already.
就已经把我们拉走了
Lights would flicker--we'd get that not-so-fresh feeling.
灯会开始闪烁 我们会有那种不舒服的感觉
Ms. Markridge?
马克里基女士
I'm sorry, but you've purchased
不好意思 您已经买♥♥了
a great deal more than we anticipated.
超过我们预期的数量了
You've exceeded your credit limit.
您用光了所有额度
Okay, then raise it.
那就把额度提高
We simply can't raise it.
我们不能只是简单的提高额度
We need to call your Well, then call!
我们需要打电♥话♥给您的 那就打电♥话♥
Call! I don't care who you call.
打电♥话♥ 我不在乎你打给谁
What are you doing here? Call!
你还在这干什么 打电♥话♥去
And sold again...
337号♥竞标者
to bidder 337. Yes!
再一次成交 太棒了
Of course, I appreciate that these people have families.
当然 我能理解他们都是有家庭的人
I love families.
我爱家庭
I'm a family man,
我是一个有家庭的人
which is why I know they make terrific leverage.
这就是为什么我知道他们很有影响力
So, unless your team wants to go home and explain--
除非你的团队想回家 然后解释
Hold on, I got another call.
等一下 我要接个电♥话♥
Yeah?
什么
My wife?
我妻子
Oh, my wife's in L.A.
我妻子在洛杉矶
at some bullshit new-age I-Ching Tarot card retreat.
做什么新时期易经塔罗牌静养
Lust or must?
欲望还是必须
Do you think that's an armadillo or an aardvark?
你觉得那是只犰狳还是土豚
How much?
多少钱
Sold. Sold.
成交 成交
Sold again, once more to 337.
再次成交 337号♥
If she even so much as drops another nickel
如果她再在你们那里
on your floor--
花一分钱
Yes! 75,000, 75,000!
七万五千美元 七万五千美元
Me, me!
我 我
Going two, going two...
第二次 第二次
Sold to me, yes!
卖♥♥给我
I'm on my way.
我现在过去
Jennifer, we got to go.
詹妮弗 我们要出发了
Skating lesson's gonna have to wait, okay?
要等会才能去上滑冰课了 可以吗
Yes! No!
太棒了 不
Hey! Don't blame me. Blame your mother.
别怪我 怪你妈妈
Oh, dude, about the thing last week...
兄弟 上周那件事
That must be the painting.
这一定是那幅画了
My second cousin-- turns out she know papier-mâché,
原来我二表妹她懂纸型
so she patched it up.
所以她修补好了
Nobody knew the difference on it.
没有人能看出区别
All right.
好了
I put "To Paul, best wishes."
我会写上 献给保罗最好的祝福
Watercolor era.
水彩时代
Franco-Prussian.
普法战争时期
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表