剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
The house is real, right?
那栋房♥子是真的 对吗
Yes.
对
Where?
在哪
I can give you the location,
我可以告诉你具体♥位♥置
but for the exact when...
但是时间的话
I'll need something from you.
你得给我准备点东西
Why don't you sit down,
怎么不坐下
make yourself at home?
不要拘束
When are we exactly?
我们在什么时间
December 26, 1959.
1959年12月26日
Right after I undid our lives here.
就在我们撤销了在这里的生活以后
This would've been your home.
这里本该是你的家
Chased through time by sentimentalists.
从情感角度追溯的话
Sit down, you little shit.
坐下 你个小混♥蛋♥
So what happens now?
所以现在要干吗
A scolding?
责备
A lecture, perhaps.
没准是长篇大论
I'm about to be talked wit and wisdom
我要被两个比我年轻
by two people younger and less traveled than myself.
时间旅行经验还没我丰富的人说教了
There's a turnout for the books.
还真是让人意想不到
I thought you were inevitable.
在我看来 你的出生是必然的
Written.
注定的
Every little kick was like...
每次你踢我就像是
a knife in my heart.
插在我心上的利刃
When you left me, I felt...
当你从我肚子里出来的时候 我感觉
free.
无比轻松
But then I saw you.
但是当我看到你的时候
Only for a second.
哪怕只有一眼
You were crying.
你在哭
And small.
你还那么小
And I knew that you were...
我就知道你
Good?
是个好人
Nothing.
什么都不是
You were nothing.
你什么都不是
Not yet.
还什么都不是
Whoever you are today
你现在什么样
is not who you have to be tomorrow.
不代表你未来什么样
Tomorrow?
未来
Tomorrow?
未来
But that's all I know.
但那是我知道的一切
That's all Magdalena and Sebastian taught me.
马格达莱纳和塞巴斯蒂安教给我的一切
"Tomorrow, you will do such things."
未来 你会这么做
There is nothing that you can say or do, either of you,
无论你说什么 做什么
that will undermine my decision.
都不会改变我的决定
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Stop.
站住
We've been here before,
我们之前来过这
you and I.
我们俩
History's full of second chances.
历史充满了第二次机会
So get it right this time.
所以这次 别做错
Pull the trigger, or I will kill you both.
开枪吧 不然我会把你们俩都杀了
No.
不
Please. Please, I'm begging you.
求你了 求你了 我求你了
Whatever love you have for her
你爱她
is the reason that you must pull the trigger.
所以你必须开枪
Please.
求你了
Cole
科尔
Do it.
开枪
Cole, don't!
科尔 别
Cole?
科尔
None of us are getting off that easy.
我们谁也没有那么容易解脱
Pathetic.
可怜虫
You had your chance.
你本来有机会
Could've gone out--one blink.
一眨眼 就没了
One happy family, time victorious.
和睦的家庭 时间的胜利者
Now I will take back all the might've-beens
现在 我不会再给你
time has stolen from this.
模棱两可的机会
It's been decades since I've done this,
我已经几十年没这么做了
but this is how we were able to communicate with him.
但这样我们才能联♥系♥上他
The Witness of the future?
未来的见证者
The one who has already returned to Titan.
回到泰坦的见证者
The Witness who gave us orders through time.
通过时间给我们下命令的见证者
He will try and stop me.
他会试图阻止我
When are you gonna reach your threshold for batshit?
到底什么才是你的底线
You want to send her consciousness
你要把她的意识
up the time stream?
送入时间流
Can you find them?
你可以找到他们吗
Yes.
可以
Then proceed.
那继续
Where are you right now?
你们现在在哪
When?
在什么时间
Show me.
告诉我
Sit down.
坐下
Make yourself at home.
不要拘束
When is this moment?
这是什么时候
When are we exactly?
我们在什么时间
December 26, 1959.
1959年12月26日
Right after I undid our lives here.
就在我们撤销了在这里的生活以后
This would've been your home.
这里本该是你的家
I know when they are.
我知道他们在什么时间了
Oh, no.
不
It's now. It's here. The end.
就是现在 就是这 结束了
They're coming for me.
他们来找我了
For you.
找你们
Ready the machine for December 26, 1959.
把机器设定在1959年12月26日
Roughly 1900 hours. Here.
大概1900小时
Mr. Deacon and I shall go.
迪肯先生和我去
Hannah, we need a team of your best.
汉娜 把你最好的一队人给我
Let's go! Grab your weapons.
我们走 带上武器
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你为我们做的一切
I'm afraid I can't leave you here unattended.
恐怕不能放你一个人在这里
I understand.
我明白
Initiate splinter sequence.
启动分♥裂♥序列
You're in great danger.
你们很危险
Nothing is written.
没有什么是注定的
When I was in Titan, there was a room...
我在泰坦时 有个房♥间
filled with pieces of your life.
里面都是你这一生的碎片
It's broken.
这坏掉了
It's stuck.
卡住了
She gave it to you
是她给你的
to remind you that There's only now.
为了提醒你 只有现在
There's only today.
只有今天
Too late.
太迟了
Cassie?
卡西
We're okay.
我们没事
Mr. Cole!
科尔先生
So this is all that is left for us:
我们只能这样做了吗
killing one another for what we believe?
为了我们相信的东西自相残杀
When I first met you, I had nothing.
我刚遇到你时一无所有
You're the one who gave me something to believe in.
是你给了我值得相信的东西
Yes!
没错
That the life of one is not worth
那就是一条生命比不上
that of seven billion.
七十亿人的生命
Was to you.
以前对你来说就比得上
Deacon still hasn't splintered in.
迪肯还是没有分♥裂♥过来
Something wrong with the machine?
机器出问题了吗
We can't wait for him.
我们不能等他了
This ends today.
今天就结束这一切
Cass--
卡西
What are you doing?
你干什么
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表