剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
"There once was a serpent
"曾经有一条蛇
"who only traveled one direction.
"只会往一个方向前行
"Always forward, never backward.
"永远向前 不会回头
"Until one day,
"直到有一天
the serpent came upon a demon."
这条蛇遇到了一个恶魔"
Where is she?
她在哪里
Deeper in. Near the crypts.
在里面 地窖边
What's she look like?
她看上去长什么样
They say she's pale.
他们说她脸色苍白
Like a corpse.
像一具尸体
Black eyes hidden behind long, stringy hair.
凌乱的头发下有一双漆黑的眼睛
Like in one of those Japanese ghost movies.
就像日本鬼片里的那种一样
In there.
那里
Aw, hell. Just a bloody bag lady.
只是一个流浪♥女♥
Chocolate ones are good.
巧克力的就好
We heard you're a spook, not a squatter.
我们听说你是鬼 而不是流浪者
I'm a lot of things, kiddo.
我有很多头衔 孩子
Brainiac mental patient,
天才精神病人
CEO/corporate terrorist,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥执行总裁/合伙人
future-psychic gypsy pirate,
未来灵魂吉普赛海盗
but I ain't no squatter, bro.
但我不是流浪者 哥们
Okay? I own this place now.
好吗 这地方是我的
Took me forever to find it.
我找了好久
It's complete shite.
胡说八道
Why do you want it?
你为什么想要这里
We all have a purpose.
我们都有各自的目标
I'm supposed to be here.
我就应该来这里
Fate's a real bitch that way--
命运真是个贱♥人♥
rarely puts you up at the Ritz.
一般不会有什么好果子吃
Any day now!
随便什么时候
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
A dying man.
将死之人
I think you're too late, lady.
我觉得你来的太迟了 女士
Or too early.
或者太早了
All right, shitheads.
好了 小混♥蛋♥们
Get out of here!
快滚吧
Off to Hogwarts with ya!
离开霍格沃兹吧
Here's Johnny!
来了
Athan...
艾森
Mother,
母亲
Father,
父亲
After all this time,
这么久过去了
here we are together...
最终
at the end.
我们团聚了
We're not here to hurt you.
我们不是来伤害你的
This time.
这一次
You're too late.
你们太迟了
What's done cannot be undone.
覆水不可收
I feel nothing for you.
我不同情你们
And there is nothing in morality or causality
也没有什么道德或伦理
to stop me from killing you.
能阻止我杀了你们
So go live your lives.
去过你们的生活吧
What little you have left of them.
你们只剩这点时间了
Eliza wouldn't want you to do that.
伊莉莎不会希望你这么做
You may have given me my name, Mother.
你也许赐予了我的名字 母亲
You will not take hers.
但你没法夺走她的
Mind yourself.
管好你自己
I remember when you came to me.
我还记得你来找我
You tried to save her.
你想救她
Again and again.
一次又一次
Your red forest...
你的红色森林
No, Athan, it's not salvation.
不 艾森 这不是救赎
It's The death of a thief!
这是 小偷的死
Your words, Mother.
这是你说的 母亲
Not mine.
不是我说的
I wanted to be blind.
我曾经想蒙蔽双目
I didn't want to witness...
我不想见证
but for her...
但为了她
For her, I will return to Titan.
为了她 我愿意回到泰坦
No. You have a choice.
不 你有原则的
Tender words spoken by a man just years removed from
从一个几年前还在掠夺弱者的男人
picking the bones of those weaker than he.
口中说出这种话还真是讽刺
I've denied what I'm supposed to be.
我拒绝成为我应该成为的人
Vile.
卑鄙
Lost.
迷失
Lonely.
孤独
Angry.
愤怒
It never felt like me.
感觉根本不像我
But today, it does.
但今天 我就是这样
And you can't stop me.
你们无法阻止我
Cassie Synchronized.
卡西 同步
Now.
现在
Clever.
真聪明
What is it? We have new movement.
怎么回事 出现新的动向
Where? London!
在哪儿 伦敦
I have multiple time signatures.
出现多个时间信♥号♥♥
They found him.
他们找到他了
Shit.
该死
Hold!
拔枪
There!
那里
God save the king.
天佑吾王
When are we? It's The Blitz.
我们在哪里 是伦敦大轰炸
Where is he? He didn't splinter.
他在哪里 他没有分♥裂♥
He's gotta be here somewhere.
他肯定在某个地方
Cole.
科尔
You'll have seconds to save her.
你只有几秒钟能救她
Or you can follow me.
或者你可以跟着我
It's really up to you.
一切取决于你
No, no!
不 不
We lost them.
我们跟丢了
What happened?
怎么回事
Dr. Railly's signature just vanished!
莱利医生的信♥号♥♥消失了
What about the other two?
其他两个人呢
We don't know their temporal signature.
我们不知道他们的时空信♥号♥♥
We only had the one suit in our possession.
我们只能跟踪那一套衣服
So we can't track them anymore?
那我们就不能追踪他们了吗
Are you still locked on?
你还锁定着吗
Yeah.
是的
We go tandem.
我们联接起来
We can't just keep chasing him.
我们不能再继续追下去了
You let her die?
你让她死了
You've stopped nothing.
你什么都阻止不了
I will return home. You're right.
我会回家 你说得对
So what do we do now?
现在我们该怎么办
Mother?
母亲
Listen to the voice of your daughter, Katarina.
倾听你女儿的声音 卡特琳娜
You're a mother. Now think like one.
你是个母亲 现在像母亲一样思考
The Guardians are gone.
守护者已经不在了
James and Cassandra have found their son.
詹姆斯和卡珊德拉已经找到了他们的儿子
What would you do?
你会做什么
Where would you go?
你会去哪
Somewhere safe.
某个安全的地方
Somewhere...
某个
The lions are taking their cub back to their den.
狮子带着他们的孩子回了巢穴
There is place sacred to the men like my brother...
在我兄弟看来 有个地方神圣无比
Their home.
他们的家
A house.
那栋房♥子
Of cedar and pine.
在雪松和松树之间
The origin of the Witness.
见证者的起源
The moment itself exists outside causality.
那一刻游离于因果关系之外
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表