喔
Oh, man.
真棒 就这样
That's it.
接得漂亮
Nice grab.
噢 也
Oh, yeah.
好了 丹尼 轮到你了
AII right, Danny, your turn.
这么快我的回合还没有结束呢
What? I didn't get my full turn.
得了吧 我数过了 你的回合结束了
You did. I counted.
轮到你弟弟了 我们约定25个回合是吧
That was 25. That's what we said.
- 这不公平 - 这恰恰就是公平
-That's not fair. -It's exactly fair.
来吧 丹尼 轮到你了
Come on, Danny.
这轮结束后我得去工作一个小时
Time for your turn, then I gotta work for an hour.
要知道 爹地可不是只陪你一个人玩
You know, you're not the only one who gets a turn.
只陪一个人玩
"The only one who gets a turn."
孩子们
Guys.
好啦
AII right.
你得全神贯注盯着球的来路 把握好接的时机 准备好了
Keep your eye on the ball. You got it this time. Ready?
好 接得挺好 只是我扔的太烂了 我的错
AII right, that's a good try. It was a bad throw. It's a bad throw.
对不起咯我的错
Sorry. My bad.
好了 再来一次 这次你能接到的
Okay. Here we go. You can do this.
我要传球了 准备好了
Here we go. Ready?
准备好了
Okay.
球高高飞向右边场地
A deep fly ball to the right field.
克莱门特补位策应 飞速回追接球
CIemente back, running on his horse real fast.
他能接到球吗他能做到吗
Can he get it? Can he get it?
噢 然而米尔顿 布拉德利在空中 做了个漂亮的鱼跃翻身 上演了精彩的拦截
Oh, and Milton Bradley with his dive-and-roll catch.
- 闪躲者队胜利了 - 你真是个恶棍
-Dodgers win. -You're such a dick.
这有什么关系这个拦截不精彩吗
What? It was a great grab.
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼 你不该用那样的词来形容你哥哥
Danny, you should not be using that kind of Ianguage with your brother.
可他就是那么坏
But it's true.
听着 宝贝 当我六岁大的时候
Listen, kiddo, when I was 6 years old--
六岁 九个月
Six and three quarters.
当我在六岁九个月大的时候
When I was 6 and three quarters...
接球对我来说是件很困难的事
...catching was hard for me too.
喔 对沃尔特来说 那可轻松了
Well, it's not hard for Walter.
可沃尔特现在已经10岁了
Well, Walter's 1 0.
那又如何 反正他做什么都比我强
So? He's still better than me at everything.
哪里 他钢琴就没你弹得好
No way. He's not better than you at piano.
可我又不喜欢钢琴..
I hate that stupid thing.
总有一天 你甚至会感谢我送给了你那架钢琴
Someday you're gonna be really happy I got you that piano.
你会有机会在聚会上演奏 而有个美丽的女孩也为你所吸引
You'II be at a party, there'II be a pretty girl--
这就是你和妈妈的故事
Like you and Mom?
听着 丹尼
Look, Danny...
你和沃尔特可不同
...you and Walter are different people.
他有他的强项 你也有你的擅长
He's good at some things, you're good at other things.
每个人各有自己拿手好戏
That's how people are.
他做什么都赢我
He beats me at everything.
听我说 了解这点很重要
Listen to me, this is important.
你是个很特别的孩子
You're a very special kid.
人们想不出办法来解释事实时 总用这样的话来推脱
That's what people say when they can't think of anything.
记得你总是自己编个游戏
You know how you always make up games...
并扮演其中的角色吗
...and pretend to be characters?
那恰恰说明你拥有 与众不同的想象力
You have an incredible imagination.
不可思议的想象力 丰富而不凡
Amazing imagination. A whole universe of an imagination.
我是靠想象力工作的人 所以我的评价就特别有价值
And I use my imagination for a Iiving, so I know what I'm talking about.
- 我的想象力比沃尔特好吗 - 什么
-Is it better than Walter's? -What?
我的想象力比沃尔特好吗
Is my imagination better than Walter's?
你比沃尔特更与众不同
You're different than Walter.
- 别做这么危险的举动 - 玩儿传接球吗
-Don't do that. -You wanna play catch?
- 不是刚玩过吗 - 不 用橄榄球来玩儿
-We just played catch. -No, football catch.
我说过 我得工作上一小时
I have to work for an hour.
- 可今天是周六 - 那又怎么样呢
-But it's Saturday. -Tell me about it.
- 你总是说要工作 - 说得好
-AII you ever do is work. -Nice try.
- 偏心 - 你好
-This is so unfair. -Hello.
比尔 我很抱歉
Bill, I am so sorry.
我两分钟内就给你回电 如何
I'II call you back in two minutes. Is that okay?
谢了
Thanks.
今天下午我得参加一个相当重要的会议
I have an important meeting this afternoon.
- 我得好好做些准备 - 你要出门吗
-I've-- I really have to be ready for it. -You're going out?
没错 我得出门去 有一个会议需要出席
Yes, I'm going out. Well, I'm going to a meeting.
反正 你们就要到妈妈家去了
You're gonna be at Mom's house.
她在3点左右就会来接你们
She's coming to get you at 3.
不是明天才去妈妈那儿吗
We go to Mom's house tomorrow.
- 不 是今天 - 这周你得照看我们4天
-No, today. -This is a four-day Dad week.
3天爹地周 上周4天妈咪周
Three-day Dad week. Four-day Iast week...
下周我得带你们4天 而这周我带你们3天就够了
...four-day next week, three-day this week.
这周就是4天妈咪周
Four-day Mom week this week.
太不公平啦
But that's not fair.
- 对谁不公平 - 对每个人都是
-To whom? -To anyone.
我得工作
I have to work.
如果没丹尼捣乱的话 我们本就能好好享受这几天
We'd have all the time if Danny wasn't around.
喔 丹尼确实无处不在
Well, Danny is around.
好吧 就陪我最后扔5个
AII right, five throws.
该怎么办呢 我想想 我得工作
How do I put this? Let me think. I have to work.
爹地 现在可以陪我玩毁灭兄弟了
Dad, I'm ready to play "Smash Bros."
你答应和他玩毁灭兄弟
You told him you'd play "Smash Bros."?
没有 我没答应陪他玩什么毁灭兄弟
No, I didn't tell him I was gonna play "Smash Bros."
你要和沃尔特玩传接球
You're playing catch with Walter?
如果你没一直烦我们 他当然会
He might if you weren't around.
你对我太坏了 每个人都不想我过得开心
You're so mean. Everybody wants to ruin my Iife.
你总不遵守诺言
You never keep your promises.
你们的父亲只有一个 好不好
There's only one of me, okay?
我可不喜欢这样的情形 你们总是这样争吵
I don't Iike this situation either, it sucks, is what it does...
在你们身上 我已经花了够多时间 我就只能做到这份上了
...but this is the best I could come up with.
你们可否离我远点儿 给我点留自己的空间
So climb off my back and give me about two inches of space, will you?
孩子们 你们会渐渐长大 在成长路上你们还会一起经历很多
There are some days, boys, when you gotta grow up all at once.
我希望经过今天发生的事你们 学得再懂事点
I need today to be one of those days.
玩儿飞行棋吗
Wanna play Chutes and Ladders?
不 你会耍赖的
No, you'II cheat.
那玩脑力挑战赛怎么样
Stratego?
不 你玩棋盘游戏总是作弊
No, you cheat at board games.
可在脑力挑战赛中没法作弊嘛
But you can't even cheat at Stratego.
少来这套 反正你总是有办法耍赖
Trust me, you'II find a way.
嘿 很抱歉
Hey. Sorry about that.
喔 不 不没什么
Oh, no, no, it's fine.
我想3:30准能完成 那时我去见他
I'm not meeting him till 3:30, I can finish by then.
沃尔特 看看我找到了什么
Walter, Iook what I found.
这是我的东西 把它们放回原位去
Those belong to me. Put them back.
可我从没见你玩过
But you never play with them.
那又如何 它们还是我的
So? They're still mine.
我都不记得你从何时开始 对我这么不客气了
When did you get so mean?
我可没故意针对你 丹尼
I'm not mean, Danny.
你要知道 我四年级了 已经有女朋友了
I'm in fourth grade, I have a girlfriend.
记得爹地说的:我们得学着快点长大 别再那么幼稚
You know how Dad said we have to grow up?
喔 我们得照他说的做
Well, this is what it Iooks Iike.
我们玩军官游戏好吗
Can we please play "Army Men"?
报告情况
Copy that.
长官 有一架直升机起火了
Sergeant, there is a helicopter on fire.
我们得去处理一下
Let's get it.
制图和实体模型大小完全吻合
The drawings all match the foam mockup.
- 还给我 - 就让我拿着嘛
-Get back here. -Let me hold it.
- 对 是红色 - 给我
-Yes, red. -Give me.
酸果蔓红 对 就是他们选的那颜色
Cranberry, right. It's whatever color they picked.
当初我有记下来
I worked from the chits.
我能过会再给您挂过去吗 家里有点事得处理一下
Can I call you back one more time? It's a small domestic emergency here.
我我知道 我知道
I-- I-- I know. I know.
- 爹地 - 没问题 好的 谢了
-Dad. -It's not a problem. Okay, thanks.
- 看看他做的好事 - 我刚才可是在接电♥话♥
-Look what he did. -I was on the phone.
- 这只是个意外 - 你就是这么不懂事
-It was an accident. -You're such a baby.
电影精选列表