准备好了吗 -我们走
Ready? -Let's do this!
过来啊该死的僵尸
Come on, you fuckin' zombies!
好了
Yep!
我子弹用完了
I'm out!
我也是
Same!
来啊
Come on!
继续过来
Come on!
我来讲讲我的故事
I've got a story to tell.
昨天我和我的兄弟们Mulla和Tony
Yesterday I went pig huntin' with my brothers
去猎野猪
Mulla and Tony.
我开车
I drove the car.
Tony带上了他的蓝调吉他
Tony brought his blues guitar.
Mulla带上了他最爱的猎枪
Mulla brought his favorite rifle.
我带上了我珍爱的
And I brought my mean little sawed off
稍微锯短了枪柄的12口径手♥枪♥
pistol grip 12 gauge.
我们进入了灌木林
We went bush.
空气里有一种很奇怪的感觉
There was a strange feelin' in the air.
死一般的寂静
Dead silent.
那个晚上 我…我…我们生了篝火
That night I...I...we made a fire.
和我往常做的一样
Like I usually do.
我们坐在篝火旁 偶尔说几句话
We just sat there barely talkin'.
然后Mulla看见
Then Mulla sees it.
流星雨
Shooting stars.
漫天都是
Everywhere.
我抬起头 看见流星照亮了夜幕
I look up and I see them lightin' up the sky.
恐惧感油然而生
And I'm scared.
我有感觉
I get a feelin'.
就在这里
I get a feelin' right..
有感觉
...here.
那个夜晚…
That night..
我很久很久都难以入睡
...it took me ages to go to sleep.
但是当我睡着之后
And when I did..
却噩梦连连
...I dreamed bad things.
我在早晨醒来
I woke up in the morning..
Mulla和Tony都消失不见了
...Mulla and Tony were gone.
然后我看见了一路血迹
Then, I saw blood trails.
我随着血迹迫寻
I followed them.
我看见了Mulla
I saw Mulla.
成了一具尸体
He was dead.
我在灌木林中四处张望 我看见了Tony
I look out into the bush and I see Tony.
我向他大声喊着
I called out to him. Tony!
然后他转过身来
Then he turns.
那不会是我的兄弟
That's not me brother.
他朝着我走来
Then he came at me.
我只能逃走
And I just run.
同时叫喊着希望他能停下来
Yellin' at him to stop.
但是他只是继续逼近
But he just keeps comin'.
我逃了一会儿就累了
After a while I get tired
我只能开始走
and I just start walkin'.
我一定是已经那样走了几个小时
I must have went like that for hours.
我在前面步行 他在后面追赶
Me walkin' and him chasin'.
我不得不转过来 用枪瞄准他
Then I turn, aim the gun.
我卸掉了他的腿
I took out his legs.
击碎了他的膝盖骨
I blew his kneecap off.
他竟然开始向我爬来
Then he starts crawlin' at me.
我不得不瞄准他的头部
I aim for his head.
但是我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我那个时候真应该杀了他的
I should have shot him.
Barry.
Barry.
你有要说的吗?
You got any stories?
今天早上 我用钉枪杀了我的妻子和孩子
This morning I shot my wife and child with a nail gun.
我不知道如何来说这个故事
I don't know how to make that into a story.
啊 走开
Get rid of it.
洗你的手
Wash your hands.
所以我告诉Kaytlin Tea吻了Jason
So I told Kaytlin that Tea kissed Jason
但是Jason并不是正式和Kaytlin交往
but Jason's not officially going out with Kaytlin.
就像是他们只是朋友 但是他同样告诉Angie
Like they're just friends, but he also told Angie that
他们只是利益交易型的朋友
they were friends with benefits type deal.
所以我不知道该相信谁
So I don't know what to believe.
Jason告诉Max 他们只想平稳发展关系
Jason told Max that they were like going steady.
Meganne挂掉电♥话♥来吃饭
Come on, Meganne. Hang up the phone.
再过一小会儿就好
One second.
所以就像Tea说的“天哪每个人都认为我是婊♥子♥”
So like Tea's like, "Oh, my God, everyone thinks I'm a slut."
Meganne! -我就像是…
Meganne! -And I was like..
嗨! -不 他们不会
Oi! -no, they don't.
但是他们就这样做的
But they so do.
请注意你的用语
Watch your language, please.
把你的手♥机♥收起来 -我正在和Lisa打电♥话♥
Put your phone away. -I'm talking to Lisa.
我不在乎你在跟谁打电♥话♥
I don't care if you're talking to Jesus.
关掉你的手♥机♥ 否则没收
Off your phone or you'll lose it.
听你♥妈♥的♥话 -我要挂电♥话♥了Lisa
Do as you're told. -I gotta go, Lisa.
妈咪现在脾气不好 好的 一会再说
Mum's having a hissy fit. Okay. Laters.
Barry -你吃饱了爸比
Oh, Barry. -You're a full grub, dad.
你难道不能过三分钟非野蛮人的生活吗
Can you not be a barbarian just for 3 minutes?
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
Meganne 拜托 吃得像样点
Meganne, come on. Eat properly.
晚安
Night, hon.
你够了 你简直是疯了
Stop it. You're crazy.
棒极了
Yes.
好 很好 Charlie
Yep. Nice, Charlie.
好 很好
Yes, nice.
刚才那个动作再做一遍亲爱的
Do that one more time for me, babe?
Charlie!嘘 -天哪
Charlie! Shh! -Oh, God.
亲爱的发生了什么?
Hon, what's the matter?
这TM是什么情况
What...the fuck is that?
Charlie! Charlie!
Charlie! Charlie!
见鬼!
Fuck!
Charlie不要…
Charlie, don't..
啊!
Aah!
喂?
Yeah.
Barry!谢天谢地!你还好吗?
Oh, Barry! Thank fuck! Fuck! Are you okay?
Annie和Meganne都安全吗? -Brooke?
Is Annie and Meganne safe? -Brooke?
听我说 我不知道踏马发生了什么
Listen, I don't know what the fuck is going on.
大家都变疯了 Sherri和Charlie刚刚转化了
Everyone is turning crazy. Sherri and Charlie just turned.
他们的眼睛…他们眼睛变成见鬼的白色
Their eyes.. Their eyes went fucking white.
慢慢说
Just slow down.
我不得不用铁锹砍下Sherri的头
I had to chop off Sherri's head with a God damn shovel.
冷静下来 你在哪?
Calm down. Where are you?
我在布拉布拉的摄影棚
I'm in the studio in Bulla Bulla.
Barry 听我说 你应该找一个安全的地方
Barry, listen to me, you gotta get somewhere safe, man.
你最好离开这个城…操!
You gotta get out of the city like fuck!
Chook?
Chook?
粑粑
Daddy.
厨房♥里有人
There's someone in the kitchen.
Barry
Barry.
不要…Barry留在这儿打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
No, just...Barry, just stay here. Just call the police.
打给警♥察♥
Call the cops.
帮一点忙!
A little help!
把这东西从我身上弄走
Get this thing off me.
去拿斧子
Get the axe!
拿那把操蛋的斧子
Get the fucking axe!
快一点 你还在磨蹭什么
Hurry up. What are you waiting for?
Meganne回卧室去去
Meganne! Get back in the bedroom! Go! Go!
直接去车上 -嗯
Straight to the car. -Uh-huh.
Barry 快来
Barry, come on!
走走走走走走
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
Meganne 宝贝 坐到后面
Meganne, get in the back, honey.
系好你的安全带
Keep your seatbelt on.
加油 Meganne 坚持住
Come on, Meganne. Hold on.
妈的
Shit.
电影精选列表