远古时期 世界由诸神和巨兽统治
In ancient times, the world was ruled by gods and monsters.
但我的儿子 半神珀尔修斯
But it was the half-god Perseus, my son
打败了海怪克拉肯 拯救了人类
who defeated the Kraken and saved humanity.
为了褒奖他的勇气 我赐予过他辅政之权
For his courage, I offered him a place to rule at my side.
但珀尔修斯心意已决 选择了另一条路
But Perseus was strong-willed and chose a different path
他发誓做一个凡人
He vowed to live as a man.
即便他的妻子难逃升♥天♥命运之时
Even when fate took his wife
挚爱的妻子及母亲
他也不曾向我祈求帮助
he would not pray for help, from me
更不过问其他诸神
or the other gods.
现在 诸神的时代走向终结
And now the time of the gods is ending.
宙斯之子也难逃他的宿命
But the son of Zeus cannot hide from his destiny forever.
把它拉上来 再来一次
Now pull it in. Do it again.
再撒一次网 快点 我来收这个
Throw in the other one real. Quick. Go on. I'll tie this off.
今天收获颇丰 爸爸
Gold catch today, Dad.
-哪弄来的 -我自己做的
- Where'd you get that? - I made it myself.
真是你自己做的吗
You made it yourself? Heh.
我要成为善神 并行善事
I want to be a good god and do good things.
-这世道没什么善神 -有些神就很善良
- There's no such thing as good gods. - Some of them are good.
赫利俄斯 简单的生活比成为神和泰坦更有意思
Ah. Helius, there's more to life than gods and Titans.
克丽 我得向你坦白
Hey, Clea. I have a confession to make.
我要他帮忙干点家务 所以没来上学
I, uh, needed him for chores so he skipped studying.
好好学习 别令我失望
Now, you do a good job, make me proud.
我知道你在此处
I know you're here.
我曾托梦与他相见
I visit him sometimes in his dreams.
和他父亲如出一辙 意志坚定
He's like his father. A strong-willed baby.
你只是路过吗
You just passing through?
不
No.
我需要你的帮助 珀尔修斯
I need your help, Perseus.
你是主神宙斯 你可不需要什么帮助
You're the great god Zeus. You don't need my help.
浩劫将至
There is a calamity coming.
诸神和人类都难逃一劫
It will affect us all. Gods and men.
人类不再向我们祈祷
The humans may have
也许事出有因
stopped praying to us with good reason.
但影响重大
but there are consequences.
无人祈祷 诸神便会渐失神力
Without prayer, we gods lose our power.
一旦神力殆尽 一切都将功亏一篑
When our power leaves us, all our work comes undone. All of it.
塔耳塔洛斯之墙摇摇欲坠
The walls of Tartarus are falling.
恶魔正倾巢而出 即将洗劫人间
It is emptying all its demons onto the earth.
第一批恶魔已经到了
The first are already here.
若神力再流失 我们会变成凡人
If our power diminishes much further, we gods will became mortal.
我们会死去 克洛诺斯会从冥界出逃
We will die and Kronos himself will escape.
那意味着一片混沌 意味着世界的末日
It will mean chaos. The end of the world.
我能做什么
What am I meant to do?
这是诸神的事
This is business for gods.
我们现在要召集所有的子嗣
We need all our children now.
或许 大家齐心协力 便能挽回一切
Perhaps, together we can remedy this.
但我们需要集结所有神力 珀尔修斯
But we need every shred of power, Perseus.
我绝不丢下我的儿子
I will never leave my sun.
我比你自己 更了解你的内心
I know your heart better than you know it yourself.
你觉得你是半神 就不必卷入这场纷争
You believe your human half makes you unworthy to join us.
终有一天你会明白
You will learn someday that
半人半神的你
being half-human
比神更为强大 并不弱小
makes you stranger than a god, not weaker.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
晚安 珀尔修斯
Sleep well, Perseus.
我绝不丢下儿子不管
I will never leave my son.
宙斯
Zeus.
波塞冬
Poseidon.
兄弟
Brother.
几个世纪没见了
It has been an age.
的确如此
Indeed, it has.
阿瑞斯 战争之神 宙斯之子
阿瑞斯
Ares.
我的儿子
My son.
我的弟弟珀尔修斯呢
Where's my brother Perseus?
还当着渔夫吗
Gone fishing?
是的
Yes.
多么英勇高尚的决定啊
What a brave and noble decision.
我们走吧
Let us go, then.
塔耳塔洛斯 冥界的最大监狱
Tartarus. The great prison of the underworld.
哈迪斯兄弟
Brother Hades!
按照约定
We have come to your domain
我们已来到你的领地
as agreed!
现身吧
Show yourself to us!
这么多年后
After so many years
克洛诺斯 第二代主神 宙斯之父
克洛诺斯之子终于又重聚一堂
the sons of Kronos, together once more.
我们是手足同心的兄弟
Brothers in arms.
哈迪斯
Hades.
你是冥界至高无上的领主
you are the great ruler of the underworld.
请允许我们进入
Allow us to enter
助你重建塔耳塔洛斯之墙
and help you rebuild the walls of Tartarus.
亲爱的兄弟 当年你将我永久放逐于此
My beloved brother, who banished me here for eternity
来照看我们的父亲 现在却来求和
to look after our father, now seeks reconciliation.
我们必须放下过去的恩怨 兄弟
We must forget the past, brother
我们必须团结一心
and unite.
没错
Yes.
但规则由我来定
But on my terms.
波塞冬
Poseidon!
注意上面
Above you!
波塞冬
Poseidon.
这就开始了
It has begun.
赫利俄斯
Helius?
赫利俄斯
Helius!
躲开 快躲开
Stay away, stay away!
赫利俄斯
Helius?
赫利俄斯
Helius.
奇美拉来了
Chimera!
赫利俄斯
Helius!
见到赫利俄斯了吗
Have you seen Helius?
赫利俄斯
Helius!
快回来
Get back!
快躲开 它的毒液能着火
Keep away! Its venom catches fire!
趴下
Stay down!
赫利俄斯 快跟他们走
Helius, go with them!
带走他
Take him!
我会去找你的 快走
I'll find you! Go!
快走
Go!
-爸爸 -快跑
- Dad! - Run!
快跑啊
Go!
赫利俄斯
Helius!
赫利俄斯
Helius!
-爸爸 快点 -我来了 孩子
- Dad, hurry! - I'm coming, son!
赫利俄斯 待在那别动
Helius! Stay there!
爸爸
Dad!
赫利俄斯
Helius!
来这啊
Here!
来抓我啊
Come and get me!
还等什么 有本事烧我啊
What are you waiting for? Burn me!
坐下
Sit.
人类世界将面临浩劫 珀尔修斯
Things are happening in the world, Perseus.
你一定知道 你有预感
You know that, you have instincts.
你是神的儿子
The son of a god.
儿子需要父亲
A son needs a father.
我对赫拉起过誓
I made a vow to Hera.
我知道 我知道 当时我在为她接生
I know, I know, I was there delivering your son.
你对妻子发誓绝不让赫利俄斯舞剑
You vowed to your wife you'd never let Helius wield a sword.
你发誓会和他一起过普通的渔夫生活
That you'd live with him as a simple fisherman.
和平时期 这样无所谓
Well, that's a fine game in normal times.
但是能力意味着责任
But if you have power, you also have a duty.
你替我疗伤就行了