It's the Boxer.
是"拳王"
He's dead all right.
他已经死了
Pull over!
停下车
Can I get in?
我能进来吗
No room? All full.
没空了吗 全满了
Climb up here.
爬上来吧
I'll stay here, thanks.
我抓着这边就好了 谢谢
Driver, papers.
司机 证件
Where are you going? Home.
你们去哪 回家
Where's your home?
你家在哪
The coffee plantation further down that way.
那边的咖啡种植园
There used to be a roadblock here. Did you ever pay them?
这里原来有拦路的匪徒 你给过他们钱吗
Yes, I think I did once.
是的 我给过一次
How much?
给了多少
I can't remember. A hundred dollars.
我记不清了 一百美元吧
To those thugs?
全给了那些恶棍吗
No wonder they act above the law!
难怪他们这么无法无天
I had to get through. Everyone pays.
我必须要从这过 大家都给钱了
That's what breeds corruption.
这就是腐♥败♥的温床啊
Because of people like you, this country is filthy.
就是因为你这种人 国家才变得肮脏不堪
Can I sit down, sir?
我能坐这吗 先生
To those ensconced deep in the forest:
那些躲藏在森林深处的人听好了
Wake up. Leave your hideouts.
醒来吧 离开你们的藏身之所
Herbs to tone those flabby muscles...
用草药把松散的肌肉变结实
and render you
把自己变得
invisible...
悄无声息
and invulnerable.
所向披靡
Madame Vial!
维亚尔女士
This is your last warning!
这是最后的警告
Madame Vial!
维亚尔女士
The French army is pulling out! We're leaving!
法国♥军♥队正在撤离 我们要走了
You'll be completely cut off!
再后面就没人来救你了
Think it over, Madame Vial!
想想吧 维亚尔女士
Think of your family!
想想你家人的安危
We're pulling out!
我们要撤了
You must leave immediately!
你必须马上离开
Emergency Kits
应急包
"These whites, these dirty whites.
"这些白人 这些下流的白人
They look down on us,
他们蔑视我们
and we risk our lives for them.
可我们还在为他们卖♥♥命
They're a bunch of nouveaux riches,
他们就是一帮暴发户
pretentious, arrogant, ignorant.
自负 傲慢 无知
They don't deserve this beautiful land.
他们不配生存在这片美丽的土地上
They can't even appreciate it!"
他们甚至没资格欣赏它的美"
Where are you going?
你去哪
Where are you going? No way to stay.
你到底去哪 我没地方待了
You can't leave. We just started.
你不能走 我们才开始呢
Let's go back.
回去吧
You know it too! You can't stay. You heard it from above.
你明明也知道 直升机上的人说了
Just listen!
听我说
I just need one week. Five days or the crop will be ruined.
再待一周就好了 要不然的话作物就全毁了
Five days is nothing. Things have been bad for months.
五天不算什么 这糟糕的局势已经几个月了
Your foremen are leaving too.
你们的工头也要走了
Ange and Maurice? I doubt it.
安吉和莫瑞斯吗 不会吧
They are, and so are we.
他们真的要走了 我们也一样
This is getting bad.
情况越来越糟了
Let's go, before trouble catches up with us.
走吧 趁还没遇上麻烦之前
Hold on.
等等
Stay here. Why are you leaving?
待在这 你干嘛要走
Suffering and war everywhere!
痛苦与战争无处不在
One week!
只要一周
Ange!
安吉
You can't go, Maurice. What will we do?
你不能走 莫瑞斯 你走了我们怎么办
We need a week. You saw the crops.
我们需要一周时间 你也看到那些作物了
One week at the most.
最多一周
Not even a week.
甚至不到一周
All of a sudden you can't stay? It's too dangerous?
怎么突然想走了 有那么危险吗
Actually, it might be less dangerous.
这里说不定还安全些
We don't have to be terrorized. We can fight back.
有什么好怕的 我们能反抗
That copter didn't come for fun.
那直升机可不是开玩笑的
It came for you and your family, not for us.
它是来找你跟你的家人的 不是我们
Andre is right.
安德鲁是对的
Coffee's coffee. Not worth dying for.
咖啡再好也不过是咖啡 没必要为之送命
Where are your kids?
你的孩子们呢
Out of harm's way.
远离危险
Out of harm's way. Open your eyes!
远离危险 睁开眼看看
You have a son.
你有个儿子
Get him out of bed.
把他从床上掀起来
Let him go pick.
让他去收割
You have no right to criticize Manuel!
你没权利评论曼纽尔
Get lost! Never come back again!
滚吧 别再回来
Never! You hear me, Maurice?
别回来了 听见了吗 莫瑞斯
Andre?
安德鲁
Andre isn't here.
安德鲁不在这
Andre, Andre...
安德鲁 安德鲁
I knew it. They can't take you down.
我知道 他们打不垮你的
Not you, not the Boxer.
打不倒你 也打不倒"拳王"
I always said...
我总是说
if I could meet the Boxer
要是我能见到"拳王"
and fight for him...
并且跟他干上一场
I'd ask God for nothing else.
那这辈子我别无他求
Where is this from?
哪来的
Where? The plantation down there.
从哪弄到的 种植园那边
It's just white material.
一帮白种渣滓
Get up, Manuel, please. I need you.
起来 曼纽尔 好吗 我需要你帮忙
Who's there?
谁在那儿
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Waiting for my uncle.
等我叔叔
Are you Jean Marie's nephew?
你是吉恩·马里的侄子吗
Does he know you're here?
他知道你在这吗
He'll be glad to see me.
他见到我会很高兴的
Are you thirsty?
你渴吗
You want something to eat?
要不要吃点什么
Lucie!
露茜
Where are you going? To pick up Jose.
你去哪 去接约瑟
I'll go. I need to hire workers.
我去吧 反正我也要招工
I'll get Jose after.
我事情办完后就去接约瑟
You don't get it! You let them scare you!
你不懂 你就这么让他们这么威胁你
You take it. This is ridiculous.
拿着吧 太荒谬了
Who opened the safe?
谁开的保险柜
Why ask me?
干嘛问我
Look, it's a mess inside.
看 里面简直是一团糟
Ask Andre.
问问安德鲁
I don't have the keys.
我没有钥匙
Okay, man.
准备好了 兄弟
Just for the village.
想走吗
It'll be $100.
一百美元
You're my son's gym teacher.
你是我儿子的体育老师
I'm Maria Vial.
我是玛利亚·维亚尔
Never saw you before. $100, whether you go or not.
从没见过你 一百美元 过不过都得交
Cut it out. It's $10 if I go, zero if I don't.
想得美 过的话给十块钱了不起了
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
I know all of you.
我都认识你们
Peter Nembo, Francois Joseph. Your father sells seeds.
皮特·那波 佛朗西斯·约瑟夫 你父亲是卖♥♥种子的
Why bring his father into this? Pay and you get through.
干嘛把他父亲扯进来 赶快交钱走人
Or else you die.
不然就等死吧
If she doesn't pay,
要是她不交钱
I'll waste her!
我就废了她
Hello, Bernard.
你好 伯纳德
Hello, Christine.
你好 克莉丝汀