引自易卜生《建筑大♥师♥》
索尔尼斯 好笑的是 我变得很为年轻人烦心
希尔德 什么年轻人
索尔尼斯 是啊 他们太令我烦心
所以我才把门关上 把自己锁了起来
索尔尼斯
因为我害怕他们会过来敲门 然后闯进来
希尔德 我觉得你应该把门打开 让他们进来
索尔尼斯 打开门吧
希尔德 是 这样他们就能平静地进来 对你比较好...
索尔尼斯 把门打开
把门打开
年轻时候
三只小猪用树枝搭了座房♥子
There were three little pigs and they made a house out of twigs
然后狼来了
and the wolf came...
狼把房♥子吹倒了
He blows it down?
嗯 但这之间发生了什么
Yeah. But, what happens in the middle?
我一直觉得是"一只小猪去市场"
I keep wanting to do this little piggy went to market
但那是数手指的故事
but that's with the toes.
狼就一直要吹倒房♥子
And the wolf keeps blowing the house in.
小猪就一直搭各种房♥子
And the pigs keep making different houses.
然后 不 不
And... No, no, no.
这他妈的该怎么办 我不知道
What the fuck do we do? I don't know.
谁准备好要吃饭了
Okay, who's ready to eat?
谁准备好要吃饭了
Oh, who's ready to eat?
啊 我好喜欢她伸懒腰的样子 就跟我们一样
Ah! I love how she stretches, it's just like we do.
真有趣
It's so funny.
我以前都没发现伸懒腰也是遗传的
It never occurred to me that stretching is innate.
想看看吗 嗯
You want to see it? Yeah.
好吧 感染了细菌[金黄色葡萄球菌] 但不是有害的那种
Okay, it got infected with staph, but it's not the bad staph.
那是什么猜猜看
What is it? Guess.
你可以靠近点 不是那种有害的细菌
You can come closer, it's not bad staph.
我还是不想让宝宝碰到
I still don't want the baby touching it.
我看不出来
I can't tell.
是薇洛的声像图
It's Willow's sonogram.
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我为玛丽娜纹的 我太为她骄傲了
I did it for Marina. I was just so fucking proud of her.
为什么要为我纹身 我还是不懂
Why it's for me, I still don't understand.
你们知道吗 她甚至都没用硬膜外麻醉
You know, she didn't even get the epidural.
我♥操♥
Oh, it's a motherfucker.
下身他妈的痛死啊
It's a ring of fucking fire,
但它是我人生中最美妙的经历
but it was the most beautiful experience of my life.
我马上就感觉沉溺爱河了
I fell in love immediately.
一种以前从未感受过的爱
A love I've never felt.
别理解错了 玛丽娜
Don't take that the wrong way, Marina.
不 我很明白你的意思
No, I know exactly what you mean.
很纯洁的 噢
It's pure. Aw.
你们也应该生一个 是啊
Oh, you guys should do it! Yeah.
你们会是很好的父母
You would make such good parents.
对不起 我知道你 没关系
I'm sorry. I know you... No, it's fine.
我们 你也知道
We, uh, you know, we...
它真的改变了一切
It's just such a game changer!
我看见她的时候 心想"我认识你"
When I saw her, I thought, "I know you."
是真的 我马上就认出她来了 因为还怀着她的时候
It's true, I recognized her immediately. Because I'd read to her
我就会给她读书 她马上就认出了我的声音
in the womb, she knew my voice immediately.
就好像在那一刻 一切都不一样了
It's like in one moment everything is different.
就好像 以前发生的一切...这是天赐的
It's like all the stuff before... It's a gift.
我们开始认识到 我们都只是动物
We're figuring it out... We're just animals.
但现在开始 才是真正的人生
But now, okay, real life. You know?
"金发姑娘和三只熊"的故事我也不记得了
I can't remember Goldilocks either anymore.
粥那段我记得 但故事怎样忘了
The porridge part, but not what happens.
她被熊吃掉了 对吗 是吗
She gets eaten, right? Does she?
好像是有个炉灶太热了
There's like an oven that's too hot.
你不想要孩子的 对吧
You don't want kids, right?
因为我不想
Because I don't.
对不起 说这话我好有负罪感
I'm sorry, I feel so guilty for saying that.
我曾想过要孩子
I mean, I did.
如果我们能以非常性感的方式
If we'd had the magic sexy version
突然有一天就有了孩子
and one day suddenly had a baby.
但所有这些服药 打♥针♥ 流产
But all those drugs and shots and miscarriages.
我不想再做了 反正都没有用
I don't want to do it again and it not to work.
我知道 我喜欢我们现在这样的生活
I know. And I like our life as it is.
是啊 如果我们想明天就飞去巴黎
Yeah. I mean, if we wanted to take off
我们可以走就是了
to Paris tomorrow, we could.
我觉得这么短时间内想找到
Yeah, I mean, I think we might have a hard time
合适价钱的机票还挺难的 不过 当然没错了
finding an affordable fare on such short notice, but, yeah.
不 我知道 而且我也没法停下手头工作
No, I know and I couldn't leave work.
如果要去 我们至少要提前一个月计划
If we're going to do it, we should plan it at least a month in advance.
提前一个月也是我们自发的意愿
A month is still in the realm of spontaneity.
不 我明白
No, I know.
我是说 我们去罗马的时候 什么时候来着
I mean, the time we spent in Rome, what was that?
2006年
2006.
不是06年吧 就是
It wasn't 2006. Yeah, it was.
因为我当时在跟爸一起拍他的舞蹈的电影
Because I was working with my dad on his dance film.
去罗马已经是8年前的事情了
Rome was eight years ago already?
该死 是啊
Shit. Yeah.
我最近还翻了照片看
I looked at the pictures recently.
我们是两个
We were two younger people
站在特雷维喷泉前的年轻人
standing at the Trevi Fountain.
我们看着还是一样 看着更年轻
We look similar. We look younger.
去年夏天我试图拉着你一起去墨西哥
I tried to get you to go to Mexico last summer.
当时我需要把纪录片拍完
I needed to finish my documentary.
但你终究是没拍完
But you didn't finish it.
或许重点是 我们有这种自♥由♥
Well, maybe the point is we have the freedom.
而我们拿这自♥由♥怎么办并不重要
What we do with it isn't that important.
玛丽娜说他们已经有将近一年没有做♥爱♥了
Marina said they haven't had sex in nearly a year.
弗莱彻觉得怀孕还做♥爱♥太奇怪了
Fletcher was too weirded out by the pregnancy.
老天
God.
外卖♥♥吗
Delivery?
那是什么灯泡 75瓦的
What is that, a 75-watt?
看不见 太亮了
I can't see, it's too bright.
瓦数太高了
It's too high a wattage.
我明天再换
I'll change it tomorrow.
1987年有这样一个调查
There was a poll conducted in 1987
给人们看了一系列表达
in which people were given a series of phrases
问他们哪个说法是美国宪法里的
and asked which ones could be found in the U.S. Constitution.
其中一个获得最多人投票的说法是
One of the phrases that got the highest percentage of votes was,
"各尽所能"
"From each according to his ability,
"各取所需"
"to each according to his need."
让我看看连起来怎么样
Let me see the continuities.
...认为这是美国宪法里的 但这是共♥产♥党的著名信条
...in the U.S. Constitution, but is the famous communist credo
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥推崇的
popularized by Karl Marx.
这个字怎么打出来这么小
Why do they type this stuff so small?
这是12号♥字啊 正常大小的
I think that's 12 point. That's normal.
这才不是12号♥ 最多8号♥吧
That is not 12, it's at most eight.
喂 这里我们得把镜头切走
Hello? We had to cut away from Ira here
因为他要接电♥话♥ 亲爱的 每天都这样啊
because he gets a phone call. Sweetie, this happens every fucking day.
好 剪到我对诠释学提问的那里
Okay, cut me to me asking the question about hermeneutics.
是可以 但
We could, but...
你看上去是这样
You look like this.
为什么保罗·里克关于诠释学的想法如此值得怀疑
Why is Paul Ricoeur's idea of the hermeneutics so suspicious?
是8年前的了
It's from eight years ago.
这之前拍到的你问相关问题的镜头是这个
And the previous shot of you asking any relevant questions is this.
米尔斯所说的关于军事的概念
What did Mills mean by the concept of military...
天哪 已经是8年前了
God, that was eight years ago?
10年了
It's been 10.
我变成下沉眼了
Are my eyes getting hollows?
我不知道
I don't know.
总之 我们就快做好了
Well, we're getting there.
当我拿到剩余的资金
When I get the rest of the grant money,
我们会重拍我提问的段落
we'll reshoot me asking the questions
以及伊斯坦布尔之旅
along with the trip to Istanbul.
乔什 我也讨厌跟你提这个
Look, Josh, I hate to bring this up,
但是 我马上需要用钱
but I'm gonna need a little money soon.
不 我懂 你一直很耐心
No, I know, you've been patient.
我只是还在等剩余的资金下来
I'm just waiting for the rest of the last grant money.
但应该很快了吧
电影精选列表